Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WAISE EK BAAT AUR AGAR USKE BADAN PAR KAPDE NAHI THE TO WO JAROOR SIRF YEHI BAAT SOOCH RAHI HOGI KI MERE SAATH JAROOR KUCH HUA HAI..........
PAR SHE DOES'T AWARE ABOUT S.......X WITH RATOD.......... SO THE MEANING IS MAY BE LAST NIGHT FIASCO IS BLOOPER BY CREATIVE....
I know this is fool thought everone know about s...x in that condition also......
but serial is a full of blooper...Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: varun.tap

WAISE EK BAAT AUR AGAR USKE BADAN PAR KAPDE NAHI THE TO WO JAROOR SIRF YEHI BAAT SOOCH RAHI HOGI KI MERE SAATH JAROOR KUCH HUA HAI..........
PAR SHE DOES'T AWARE ABOUT S.......X WITH RATOD.......... SO THE MEANING IS MAY BE LAST NIGHT FIASCO IS BLOOPER BY CREATIVE....

gr8 varun 😆🤣
😆Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exctly varun its high time ...there is no way u cn defend her now..she knws it clearly the child is not veers n still she is hidin the truth n sayin she loves veer????this is not love....she is tryin2 snatch veer frm ichcha that itself proves she doesnt love him!!!!
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
varun..oh goddd plzz dun tell me wen ur drunk itself u knw who u have slept with pleaseeee dont make me explain more🤣
and when ur drunk ur not giving some injection neend waali..n next morning u knw what has happeend🤣🤣🤣Edited by rashi85 - 13 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

I know this is fool thought everone know about s...x in that condition also......
but serial is a full of blooper...

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

wow my msg is vulgar , i am talking in general , if u want to believe nonsense then do it
tappu is a cheap and ghatiya character and i have every right to bash her😡
no i cant see that and i dont agree to ur thoughts that tappu ko kuch pata nahin tha , i am not such a fool😡

cant u see i said dat tappu knows dat something happened.. i said she remember  dat... cant u read my reply on d previous page or u just want to do ur own gaa gaa😡.. tappu has made cheap coz of 3 people in her life mostly his father jogi den nani.. n last but not d least ichcha😡.. coz dese things would have never happened if she would have bought her to her own hose..
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi85

varun..oh goddd plzz dun tell me wen ur drunk itself u knw who u have slept with pleaseeee dont make me explain more🤣
and when ur drunk ur not giving some injection neend waali..n next morning u knw what has happeend🤣🤣🤣

I know rashi practicly its impossible
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

New to this forum.

Tapasya always ruins her own chances by her constant lying and plotting against Icchha. Even when she gets something without resorting to wrong means she somehow manages to ruin it.

When Icchha married Vansh if she had not interfered in their life by creating suspicion in the mind of vansh about Icchha, she could have lived happily with Veer surely after sometime. But no, she has to ruin it and starts her regular acts. She could have told truth atleast now. But she won't and will not.

Infact i cannot accept the way Tappu's character has been potrayed. I guess they did not such a plan earlier. She is not very good girl but i can't think of her being this bad as to sleep with someone else and knowingly hiding it and claiming it as veer's baby. I thinks its out of character even for Tapasya. She was always potrayed naive and childish, may be ziddi, arrogant neglected child.
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

sab paltimaar principles ka nateeza hain😆
aisi comedy nahin dekhi yaar😆😆😆

look who is talking here the person who likes veer to the core for a particular day ..and the ver next day .,.is totally pissed of with veer .....sab ek se badhkar ek hypocrite hain ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhas123

New to this forum.

Tapasya always ruins her own chances by her constant lying and plotting against Icchha. Even when she gets something without resorting to wrong means she somehow manages to ruin it.

When Icchha married Vansh if she had not interfered in their life by creating suspicion in the mind of vansh about Icchha, she could have lived happily with Veer surely after sometime. But no, she has to ruin it and starts her regular acts. She could have told truth atleast now. But she won't and will not.

Infact i cannot accept the way Tappu's character has been potrayed. I guess they did not such a plan earlier. She is not very good girl but i can't think of her being this bad as to sleep with someone else and knowingly hiding it and claiming it as veer's baby. I thinks its out of character even for Tapasya. She was always potrayed naive and childish, may be ziddi, arrogant neglected child.

i totally agree with u ..even though ..tappu might b ...bad but she cant think of any1 other than veer for now atleast ..and i have always been saying ki ..tappu has 2 emotions which dominates her ..1 love for veer and other hatred for iccha ....unfortunately her second emotion has  always been the dominating 1 ..and thats the reason which made her think of spoiling vansha marriage ..