Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: varun.tap

I does't understand why tapasya this time also hiding the truth.....
Iss baar wo galat to nahi hai phir kis liye sach ko chupa rahi hai mere to samgh ke bahar hai ki creative bina uski galti hue bhi usi ko iss baar bhi jooth bulwa ke negative dekhane ki koshish kar rahe hai....
I would be tell to tappu:
sach ko mat chupa ek to tu itni jhoti hai dussara to tu sab se badi jothi hai agar deir ho gaye aur kisi aur ne bhanda foda to uss rapiest par nahi sab tujhko he doshi manege...........
This thread written after the reading of 23rd march of promo..........

wah👏wah,veer us ki baat pe believe kare ga,kabhi nhi world ki jhooti NO.1aurat he nacho😆veer ko batana mean----aa bail mujhe maar😈aur esi aurat se sach ki umeed karna mushkil he😕 ...duniya ki sab dayans mari hogi tab yeh tapori dayan pedda huyi hogi😉🤣🤣🤣 Edited by ichvee - 13 years ago
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

even i have stopped watching,IF keeps me updated.i am honestly tired of seeing tapasya lieing,getting caught,insulted,humiliated and thrown out over and over again.i was tolerating all this only in the hope of seeing veeya together.now that veeya seems highly impossible i have quit this show but i'll be back if the somehow manage to show that the baby is veer's only(yes i am still hoping for that)😳

arey koi ni ,....this uttaran just does not affect me now .......even m tired of watching tappu lying i always wanted her to b positive although i always wanted veeya to happen .and both the cases r not possible .but still something..which .wud stop veer hating her wud have done 
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

really ankit , even if someone is drunk , she will remembe ratleast that much , kyaa morning mein pata nahin chlega
and tumne episode dekha , after showuing the flashback it was clear from tappu's expression that she remembered everything

i think tapu beleived that the baby is veer's only until rathod rang her up thats when she realised that the baby can be rathod's also.we really can't make out anything from the fb,they did'nt even show us if tapu remembered anything next morning.
but now that she know it is rathod's kid i want her to tell the truth and move out of  b-house.
Edited by Prithika_C - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ohh god , leave it🤣
she cried cos uska bhanda futne waala hai veer ke saamne
and wow the other person will have to tell her ki kal kuch hua
wont a lady notice in the morning , agar kuch hua hain wont she realise that something happened in the night , first of all she will have no clothes on her body
or r u implying that raghu ne usko waapis saree pehna dii , pls🤣🤣

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

i think tapu beleived that the baby is veer's only until rathod rang her up thats when she realised that the baby can be rathod's also.we really can't make out anything from the fb,they did'nt even show us if tapu remembered anything next morning.
but now that she know it is rathod's kid i want her to tell the truth and move out of  b-house.

yes tapu should move out of btoon house... n yes tappu thought its veer's baby..
divy609 thumbnail

ohh god , leave it🤣
wont a lady notice in the morning , agar kuch hua hain wont she realise that something happened in the night , first of all she will have no clothes on her body

🤣 🤣 No No these are spl. cases They also have new dresses after the nite 😆 Last time toh she sang also .......Lekin this time she's nt realized also...😆 😉
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

yaa perfect varun ...i think tappu shud say it to veer b4 hand ..kyunki even she was unaware of this by now ..so its not her fault actually raghu raped ..her😡..i dont find any reason ..for veer to hate her ..if she tells everything b4 hand ...but these cvs they will show tappu exposure as maha episode😡

Yeh ankit creative shows tapasya exposure as maha episode puri tarah ruined karne ke liye.....
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

🤣 🤣 No No these are spl. cases They also have new dresses after the nite 😆 Last time toh she sang also .......Lekin this time she's nt realized also...😆 😉

sab paltimaar principles ka nateeza hain😉😆😆😆
aisi comedy nahin dekhi yaar😆😆😆
vivacious_priya thumbnail

ohh god , leave it🤣

dis z tooo much😡.. u r msg is too vulgar... stop bashing tappu 😡alright i already gave  d reason in my post dat yes she remembered but due to her bad condition she cant reveal up n shout at him... cant u see dat.. or u just want to laugh by your own thoughts 😡
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

dis z tooo much😡.. u r msg is too vulgar... stop bashing tappu 😡alright i already gave  d reason in my post dat yes she remembered but due to her bad condition she cant reveal up n shout at him... cant u see dat.. or u just want to laugh by your own thoughts 😡

wow my msg is vulgar , i am talking in general , if u want to believe nonsense then do it
tappu is a cheap and ghatiya character and i have every right to bash her😡
no i cant see that and i dont agree to ur thoughts that tappu ko kuch pata nahin tha , i am not such a fool😡