Why Tapasya why!:Mod's note PG7

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I does't understand why tapasya this time also hiding the truth.....
Iss baar wo galat to nahi hai phir kis liye sach ko chupa rahi hai mere to samgh ke bahar hai ki creative bina uski galti hue bhi usi ko iss baar bhi jooth bulwa ke negative dekhane ki koshish kar rahe hai....
I would be tell to tappu:
sach ko mat chupa ek to tu itni jhoti hai dussara to tu sab se badi jothi hai agar deir ho gaye aur kisi aur ne bhanda foda to uss rapiest par nahi sab tujhko he doshi manege...........
This thread written after the reading of 23rd march of promo..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why varun why u r expecting an impossible thing from ur tappu

her tonuge is not used to telling truths
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

I does't understand why tapasya this time also hiding the truth.....
Iss baar wo galat to nahi hai phir kis liye sach ko chupa rahi hai mere to samgh ke bahar hai ki creative bina uski galti hue bhi usi ko iss baar bhi jooth bulwa ke negative dekhane ki koshish kar rahe hai....
I would be tell to tappu:
sach ko mat chupa ek to tu itni jhoti hai dussara to tu sab se badi jothi hai agar deir ho gaye aur kisi aur ne bhanda foda to uss rapiest par nahi sab tujhko he doshi manege...........
This thread written after the reading of 23rd march of promo..........

yaa perfect varun ...i think tappu shud say it to veer b4 hand ..kyunki even she was unaware of this by now ..so its not her fault actually raghu raped ..her ðŸ˜¡ ..i dont find any reason ..for veer to hate her ..if she tells everything b4 hand ...but these cvs they will show tappu exposure as maha episode ðŸ˜¡
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
varun i think you should ask why cvs why😡-they have already finished veeya and now they are hell bent on ruining tapu's charater also😭
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankit_34

yaa perfect varun ...i think tappu shud say it to veer b4 hand ..kyunki even she was unaware of this by now ..so its not her fault actually raghu raped ..her ðŸ˜¡ ..i dont find any reason ..for veer to hate her ..if she tells everything b4 hand ...but these cvs they will show tappu exposure as maha episode ðŸ˜¡

🤣🤪yeh kab hua😆
@bold- wah wah kyaa logic , a woman sleeps with other men ans she does not know abt it😆😆

🤪
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know veeya is over but i want a nice proper ending to my favourite jodi😭.tapu has not done anything wrong this time its better she tells veer the truth and moves out from the b-house.
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

🤣🤪yeh kab hua😆
@bold- wah wah kyaa logic , a woman sleeps with other men ans she does not know abt it😆😆

🤪

agar aisa hota they wud have shown something related to that ..
and secondly she was totally drunken ..so yaad kaise rahega ....
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

why varun why u r expecting an impossible thing from ur tappu

her tonuge is not used to telling truths

Yup i agree this is true tapasya jhoth ke siwaye aur to kuch bolhe nahi sakti I am fed up fully of tapasya's lies.....,
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

i know veeya is over but i want a nice proper ending to my favourite jodi😭.tapu has not done anything wrong this time its better she tells veer the truth and moves out from the b-house.

even i do ..i have just stopped watching the show ..last scene i watched was veer feeding to tappu...aur sach kahoon toh i dont even care ..abt whats happening in the show ..but i love veeya ..and will always start watching if something gud is happening related to them ðŸ˜ƒ
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

agar aisa hota they wud have shown something related to that ..

and secondly she was totally drunken ..so yaad kaise rahega ....

yes she was soo drunk dat she said ab hume sona hai.. infact she was sleeping only.. n d rapist did all.. she rememberedd incident coz any gal will get to know dat if it happens to her... she remembered dat coz raghu reminded her..😃