scenes which brought tears to our eyes..

Posted: 13 years ago
i was just youtubing YR.. n i found so many scenes which brought tears to my eyes.. videos dekhte dekhte i was crying..
sum of the emotional scenes are..
1. akshara's bidaai - that song.. n the way hina acted.. omg.. i was crying for 2 days.!!
2. wen naitik asked akshara to leave the house.. - baap re.. such a emotional scene that was..
3. naksh's patch up - wen akshara sed - aap mere saath itne berehem kaise ho sakte ho.. the way she cried.. unable to believe naitik that he really missed her..πŸ˜ƒ
4. the latest - varsha's daughter.. brilliant acting by shaurya.!!

abhi muje itne hi yaad aa rhe hai..
any more scenes which brought tears in ur eyes.??πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh yes..
wen akshara was leaving the house after maha shivratri last year.. that was way to emotional.. i felt so bad for akshara that tym..πŸ˜”
aksharafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1-wen naitik 2ld akshara k aap apne maike vapas chale jao!!aur agar maine shadi k tym socha hota to yeh din nahi dekhna padta!!!
2-even wen shava wer leaving maheshwari house!!!n varsha ran n hugged akshi!!it was sweet!!!!!!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

i cried during akshara's bidai, before that i cried when that scene came in which shaurya returned akshara her payal...i cry whenever i hear son chiraiya...i cried a lot when the news of shaurya's baby came..aawww it was shot perfectly ! like everyone i'm too sentimental when it comes to kids toh...yest. also i almost cried when shaurya said baby ko burp karana hai πŸ˜† how caring...i'm loving shaurya these days...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: _charu_

i cried during akshara's bidai, before that i cried when that scene came in which shaurya returned akshara her payal...i cry whenever i hear son chiraiya...i cried a lot when the news of shaurya's baby came..aawww it was shot perfectly ! like everyone i'm too sentimental when it comes to kids toh...yest. also i almost cried when shaurya said baby ko burp karana hai πŸ˜† how caring...i'm loving shaurya these days...πŸ€—

yes.. wen he returned her payal.. i noe..i almost forgot.. but it was too emotional..
there were dialogues of akshara during her bidai which brought tears in my eyes..
akshara saying to dadi - ashirwaad dijiye.. jo rishta aapke aur ma ke beech hai main bhi vahi rishta apni saas ke saath bana paau..
or wen she was talking to varsha - bauji ka dhyaan rakhna.. vo kisi se kuch nhi kehte..
height of emotions was wen akshara sed to shaurya "aapne muje iss ghar se akhir bhaga hi dia".. omg.. dat was the ultimate scene..

yeah.. these days same here di..
shaurya is just too adorable.!!πŸ˜› caring so much for his child.. love seeing him on screen these days..πŸ˜ƒ
-Nasreen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight08

i was just youtubing YR.. n i found so many scenes which brought tears to my eyes.. videos dekhte dekhte i was crying..

sum of the emotional scenes are..
1. akshara's bidaai - that song.. n the way hina acted.. omg.. i was crying for 2 days.!!
2. wen naitik asked akshara to leave the house.. - baap re.. such a emotional scene that was..
3. naksh's patch up - wen akshara sed - aap mere saath itne berehem kaise ho sakte ho.. the way she cried.. unable to believe naitik that he really missed her..πŸ˜ƒ
4. the latest - varsha's daughter.. brilliant acting by shaurya.!!

abhi muje itne hi yaad aa rhe hai..
any more scenes which brought tears in ur eyes.??πŸ˜ƒ

same here yarr i really liked all the scence you mention yarr πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: moonlight08

</div>yes.. wen he returned her payal.. i noe..i almost forgot.. but it wastoo emotional..
<div>there were dialogues of akshara during her bidai which brought tears in my eyes..

akshara saying to dadi - ashirwaad dijiye.. jo rishta aapke aur ma ke beech hai main bhi vahi rishta apni saas ke saath bana paau..

or wen she was talking to varsha - bauji ka dhyaan rakhna.. vo kisi se kuch nhi kehte..

height of emotions was wen akshara sed to shaurya "aapne muje iss ghar se akhir bhaga hi dia".. omg.. dat was the ultimate scene..

yeah.. these days same here di..

shaurya is just too adorable.!!πŸ˜›caring so much for his child.. love seeing him on screen these days..πŸ˜ƒ

Aww... I have tears in my eyes now reading these dialogues.. Mai to ye sab bhul gai thi.. Ur post reminded me all.. Jab bidai ke scenes aae the i got so much emotional thinking of i wl hv to go through all this... 😭 I think thorse were the best days of YR.
-Nasreen- thumbnail
i think asay bidaai scence ab tak kaunsay serial may nahi dekaya hoga in yrrkh only

Originally posted by: fazeel

i think asay bidaai scence ab tak kaunsay serial may nahi dekaya hoga in yrrkh only

Yup... I havent seen that much touching bidai in any show.. All the detailing they added to bidai was superb... And all the actors specially Hina acted so well... I remember i was crying so much seeing that bidaai.. Even when i used to watch repeats i used cry like meri family se koi muze chhod ke jaa raha ho..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aahhhhhh there are many scenes which brought tears to my eyes..
Son chiraiya was very good...πŸ˜ƒ when Akshara went to feed breakfast to Vish....Shaurya was there...n he said ki 'maine dekha hai maan-bauji hamesha tujhe mujhse zyada pyaar karte hai...'....wonderful scene....i loved it...then when Rajshri sang the lullaby.....😍 awwwwwww....bidaai se pehle wala scene where everybody was gifting Akshara...i was continuously crying...when Akshara said ki 'main yeh ghar chodhkar nahi jaana chahati bauji....'...i reminded me that i am also a girl n that i too need to leave my home one day...😭  then 14th-15th January 2010...when Naitik asked Akshara to leave n she finally did.....gawdddd i cried so much....n then last year's holi scene in Akshara's room..perfect eg of emotions....loved both Naitik n Akshara....Hina had done just wonderful job....πŸ‘
then abhi recently parso ka scene where the doc gave the news of the baby....it was just awesome...loved Shaurya in that scene...i didn;t know that i will cry but i did....wonderful scene it was...πŸ˜ƒ then it brought a 100 watt smile too on my face...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Tafseer - 13 years ago