Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerdndproud thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

wowwww

it was very nice.
i was sad first................bt then m happy.
wowwww
nice reunion.
lovely.
write more.
thanks for the pm.
sorry 4 late reply.

thnx dear........πŸ˜›
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Ridi...this was awesomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It reminded me of something i had read some time back...an 8-year old boy saw a pic of a 6-year old girl and fell in love with her on sight.....but he couldnt find out anything about her....later on in life, he got married and after some time, his wife saw the girl's pic on their bed...and she asked the guy how he got the pic...so the guy said he just found it and then asked his wife why she was asking him that..and the wife says "this pic is mine when i was 6 years old...i had lost it one day and never found it"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so that is like DESTINY.....when you are meant to be...you just get together through any wayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

this was beautiful hunπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss 
dey r meant to be togeder :D
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

Wow Ridi...this was awesomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It reminded me of something i had read some time back...an 8-year old boy saw a pic of a 6-year old girl and fell in love with her on sight.....but he couldnt find out anything about her....later on in life, he got married and after some time, his wife saw the girl's pic on their bed...and she asked the guy how he got the pic...so the guy said he just found it and then asked his wife why she was asking him that..and the wife says "this pic is mine when i was 6 years old...i had lost it one day and never found it"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so that is like DESTINY.....when you are meant to be...you just get together through any wayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

this was beautiful hunπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

wow.......its unbelievable........but really very sweet.......thnx for ur precious commentπŸ˜›
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginny09

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss 

dey r meant to be togeder :D

ya......they r really meant to be together....πŸ˜›
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ridi ...sorry late comment
nice OS...yaar...i love ur writing....
u r a superb writer and this is all abt true love...
i loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi89

ridi ...sorry late comment

nice OS...yaar...i love ur writing....
u r a superb writer and this is all abt true love...
i loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thnx dear........πŸ˜›
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice OS RidiπŸ‘

short mein sweet si happy story😳
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal-15

Nice OS RidiπŸ‘

short mein sweet si happy story😳

thnx dear..........πŸ˜›
nerdndproud thumbnail
hey frnds i'm updating my os....actually first i thought that i finished my os in one part...then my dearest priya di (priya_27_23) nd my guidy ( cutiepie12) requested me to write the next part.......so here I'm to write the next part of my os........i hope u'll like it nd plz forgive me for my mistakes.........

Said Unsaid

'Nupur'

'Mayank'

He takes my name in his heart but I can hear it. Because I know his heart only belongs to me. I can see an immense happiness on his face. He is continuously staring me. I go and seat beside his mother. She asks me some general question and I try to answer those questions. During this time I can feel his gaze on me. Suddenly my mom tells me to show him our house.

She takes my name in her heart but I can heart it. After all, her heart only belongs to me.She sits beside my mom and talks with her. I don't hear what they are talking. I'm only staring her. Suddenly her mom tells her to show me their house.

Nupur takes Mayank to show their house. They don't talk to each other. Actually they are so happy that they don't find the appropriate words to express their happiness. Nupur shows him whole house. Finally they reach the roof. The most beautiful place of this house and the most favorite place of Nupur. Today is full moon'..the roof is fulfilled with moonlit'.They both stare at moon. Suddenly Mayank starts talking'.

Mayank: unbelievable''

Nupur: hm'..

Mayank: kaise ho?

Nupur: kaise dhik rahi hoon''.

Mayank is smiling hearing her answer. He is expecting this type of answer'.so Nupurish.

Mayank: tum bilkul nehi badle'..

Nupur: nehi'aj se pehle badal gaya tha'..par aj phirse khudko dhoond payi..

They look at into each other eyes. They can feel the same love which they can feel five years back. They again stare at the moon. Suddenly Mayank hold Nupur's hand. Nupur hold his hand back. Their fingers are entangled with each other. A slight shiver is running down through their spines. They have been standing there for several moments. Suddenly they start talking concurrently'''

"I love you Nupur"

"I love you Mayank"

Finally they express their feelings in words. They said those unsaid words which they have been waiting to hear for many years. Today when they hear those unsaid words they feel they are complete'..today their heart are telling to each other'''.

"WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER"

love

ridi

Edited by ridi_onasis - 13 years ago