Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: misschulbuli

@TO the ones who always bash geet (i'm not naming them...as that will be called a personal attack on a memberπŸ€ͺ)
if u can't sympathise with a character who have just lost her first love...her baby, for whom she fought for....atleast don't call her immature...selfish n blah blah blah!
i just said that bcoz in 90% of the topics u guys are passing negative remarks about the character of geet.
-------------
coming back to the topic yes, if dev has really changed, as it is shown up till now....he can be forgived by geet. 😊

the baby she fought for, only one man has stood by in all her struggles and helped her in her fight for the baby. Maan and geet have been in this together, so do not assume that this was her fight alone. Maan made it is fight too, he did not have to but he did for her love. To all people , who blindly support geet and I will also not take names - as far as I am concerned, both maan and geet fought for this baby equally, the loss of the baby is painful for both of them. If geet needs sympathy for her loss and maan needs to support her, then geet also needs to show the some consideration to maan.

Also it is fine if geet wants to forgive dev, but I will have to see if she decides to tell maan before she does it and I fully expect that from her. He is her husband and fought for her against dev, so he deserves to know before she actually forgives him
misschulbuli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as far as the topic is concerned....it is about geet forgiving dev....so from where maan praising...n geet bashing came from??....can we stick to the topic?...please?
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: delhigirl

the baby she fought for, only one man has stood by in all her struggles and helped her in her fight for the baby. Maan and geet have been in this together, so do not assume that this was her fight alone. Maan made it is fight too, he did not have to but he did for her love. To all people , who blindly support geet and I will also not take names - as far as I am concerned, both maan and geet fought for this baby equally, the loss of the baby is painful for both of them. If geet needs sympathy for her loss and maan needs to support her, then geet also needs to show the some consideration to maan.

Also it is fine if geet wants to forgive dev, but I will have to see if she decides to tell maan before she does it and I fully expect that from her. He is her husband and fought for her against dev, so he deserves to know before she actually forgives him

πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘Kay tume kitne taaliyaan dun batavooo. Aaap jaisa koi mere saath hua toh baat ban jaayee ho ho baat banjaayeeπŸ‘πŸ‘
delhigirl thumbnail

as far as the topic is concerned....it is about geet forgiving dev....so from where maan praising...n geet bashing came from??....can we stick to the topic?...please?

I am absolutely sticking the topic. It is about geet forgiving dev and her dealings with maan. This is not geet bashing, it is her character analysis. And I have not used one bashing word for geet in my post
Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago
misschulbuli thumbnail

first, i'm not blindly supporting anyone here!....please don't drag me to the group or fan war!🀒
second, i'm not here to defend geet....but i can't handle the negativity which is being spread throughout the forum by someone (look, i'm not naming anyone here againπŸ˜†)

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

And i think u guys never stick on the topic if u enter another thread. so please don't expect from too. Miss ur name  am i correct
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

completely agree with you kayπŸ‘

delhigirl thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
first, i'm not blindly supporting anyone here!....please don't drag me to the group or fan war!🀒
second, i'm not here to defend geet....but i can't handle the negativity which is being spread throughout the forum by someone (look, i'm not naming anyone here againπŸ˜†)

[/QUOTE]

All i am saying his that geet needs to support maan also as maan is trying support geet. Can you tell me if that is wrong for a husband and wife. Do you think it will be appropriate for geet to discuss with maan about forgiving dev? no one should belittle maans loss in all this.

also It is all Cvs fault for this negativity
misschulbuli thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

And i think u guys never stick on the topic if u enter another thread. so please don't expect from too. Miss ur name  am i correct

first, that's not my name, that's my username 😊
second, i never gatecrashed your posts.....if i ever posted on any of your thread....I never got indulged in off topic discussions!...so don't point finger at me.😊

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

All i am saying his that geet needs to support maan also as maan is trying support geet. Can you tell me if that is wrong for a husband and wife. Do you think it will be appropriate for geet to discuss with maan about forgiving dev? no one should belittle maans loss in all this.

also It is all Cvs fault for this negativity

oh Kay GEET devi ko bura mat bolo. woh toh Devi ma hai. woh ma jo abhi abhi apna bachha koya hai