Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: happygolucky

Manndy's friends used her words to attack Geetians.

I know sweety and she herself is upset about it and actually regrets being part of the whole thing, she's just a kid and didn't mean any harm
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

@ Dee - You know that i respect you. I absolutely had no idea that Manddy had a bad experience what so ever. I feel sorry if i have hurt her. But think of me Dee. As an outsider who is supporting Geet when she is being bashed and who doesnot know about Maandy that comment wsounds like a sarcastic remark. I am feeling sorry for the fact that i made fun of it. But it was totally unintentional because i have no idea of what Mandy had been through.

You know me. I am not one who attacks people's sentiments and emotions. I think that understanding is the reason you put it forward here for me. Thanks a lot for that.๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Mandy - I know i hurt you. but the way you commented i thought it was sarcastic remark on Geet. So its misunderstanding. I dont hurt people on their weakness or emotions. I owe you a sorry! I AM SORRY! Next time i wil keep in mind that you are hurt by the name DD and not DD actually. I dont know you personally so i had no idea about this before.

I know sweetheart that's exactly what I told her and she understood it when I explained to her, don't worry she too understands that the situation was so hot here and tempers were running high. 

I told her that Preethi must have thought that your remarks were sarcastic only then would she react, that's why I replied to you personally cause I know you very well. I too didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings but because it was you I knew I could talk to you sensibly ๐Ÿ˜Š

My net was giving me problems yesterday so couldn't get here last night๐Ÿ˜Š I even missed the Tip Tip number ๐Ÿ˜ญ How many times do we get to see Maaneet in such a hot passionate mood and I miss it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: drdee142

I know sweetheart that's exactly what I told her and she understood it when I explained to her, don't worry she too understands that the situation was so hot here and tempers were running high. 

I told her that Preethi must have thought that your remarks were sarcastic only then would she react, that's why I replied to you personally cause I know you very well. I too didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings but because it was you I knew I could talk to you sensibly ๐Ÿ˜Š

My net was giving me problems yesterday so couldn't get here last night๐Ÿ˜Š I even missed the Tip Tip number ๐Ÿ˜ญ How many times do we get to see Maaneet in such a hot passionate mood and I miss it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks Dee๐Ÿ˜Š.... If you had nt been there we would have been carrying around grudges.. Thanks a lot for easing out the situation...

Kyun dee aapne Tip tip miss kar diya? You have Youtube video na.... you can see it there... Waise it was hot hot ๐Ÿ˜ณ... Me still drowned in it.... Saw my DP?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Firends please don't get personal while debating...stick to healthy debate between the characters but no personal attacks๐Ÿ˜Š

Its a good discussion post and I don't want to close it becuase of silly personal attacks๐Ÿ˜Š