Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
nahin yaar main use bilkul bura nahin keh rahi hoon. maana ki usne baccha khoya hai. It is a big loss. But I feel that she would have found solace in maan's words and encouragement, and not misunderstand his pain and words.
We all want to feel geet's pain, but what about maan. He cannot even express his pain to geet as he is busy trying to get her out of depression and anger. Geet ne hi kaha tha "mard ko dard nahin hota" is this really true? I do not think so
Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago
misschulbuli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

first, i'm not blindly supporting anyone here!....please don't drag me to the group or fan war!🀒
second, i'm not here to defend geet....but i can't handle the negativity which is being spread throughout the forum by someone (look, i'm not naming anyone here againπŸ˜†)

All i am saying his that geet needs to support maan also as maan is trying support geet. Can you tell me if that is wrong for a husband and wife. Do you think it will be appropriate for geet to discuss with maan about forgiving dev? no one should belittle maans loss in all this.

also It is all Cvs fault for this negativity

oh Kay GEET devi ko bura mat bolo. woh toh Devi ma hai. woh ma jo abhi abhi apna bachha koya hai
bingo!.....i got a proof against u that u call geet with taunting names!....that's called character bashing.....n that's too called spreading negativityin the forum!😊
so that  gives me a reason to report your comment now!πŸ˜‰

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: misschulbuli

All i am saying his that geet needs to support maan also as maan is trying support geet. Can you tell me if that is wrong for a husband and wife. Do you think it will be appropriate for geet to discuss with maan about forgiving dev? no one should belittle maans loss in all this.

also It is all Cvs fault for this negativity

oh Kay GEET devi ko bura mat bolo. woh toh Devi ma hai. woh ma jo abhi abhi apna bachha koya hai
bingo!.....i got a proof against u that u call geet with taunting names!....that's called character bashing.....n that's too called spreading negativityin the forum!😊
so that  gives me a reason to report your comment now!πŸ˜‰

Oh dear u are a great catcher.Meine Geet ko praise kiya hai Devi bolke fir bhi tume laga bashing then  Just  report my post dear what for waiting

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: delhigirl

nahin yaar main use bilkul bura nahin keh rahi hoon. maana ki usne baccha khoya hai. It is a big loss. But I feel that she would have found solace in maan's words and encouragement, and not misunderstand his pain and words.

We all want to feel geet's pain, but what about maan. He cannot even express his pain to geet as he is busy trying to get her out of depression and anger. Geet ne hi kaha tha "mard ko dard nahin hota" is this really true? I do not think so

πŸ˜†Kay tum bhi na hadh karthi hai yaar chalo ab baad mein milengeπŸ˜†
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanddy

Can you please, please, STAY AWAY from me? Please ! LEAVE ME ! SPARE ME ! I have some personal issues, and you don't have the damn right to tell me anything ! 

So, just please ! Try someone else ! But, leave me and my personal problems alone !

Dear...whenever we have personal problem...we should not put it here.  That sentence may hurt people who love Geet because the conclusion of the sentence is " you hate Geet or Drashti". So just calm down and take care of that. if u not used that one...then may be u would not get that answer... Chill okπŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by maitri17 - 13 years ago
Dhany thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the post
u r true only strong people can make such a move
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maanddy

Oh My God ! I'm weak !

I know, guys, this words, said by the great 'gandhiji' and i have tried a lot !

But, i still have not forgive my 'once upon a time best friend' , it has been 8 years now, and still i have not forgive her ! and no chance, for next 50 years !

Unfortunately, the name is same with the leading lady and thats why, i hate her ! 

But, your post is awesome ! Made me think seriously, but eventually, For Time Being, I've come to conclusion that, I am weak ! πŸ˜” I can't simply forget it ! πŸ˜”

If you can't forgive someone then don't make fun of someone who did. Chalo koi baat nahi try itπŸ˜†
happygolucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhany

loved the post

u r true only strong people can make such a move

Yeh baat nadaan log kaha samajh payeπŸ˜†
SaynaFM thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygolucky

If you can't forgive someone then don't make fun of someone who did. Chalo koi baat nahi try itπŸ˜†

happy ji , tussi agayo , πŸ˜› maine kaha ta , next jung aaj hui hai aur abhi khtam nahi huiπŸ˜†
happygolucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

Kay Tujje salammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maafi dena is one of the most  common in Indian culture and you guys are offended by it. If you  can' then don't make fun of those who did it?
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago