CHATING IN LOVE/last part page 96

night girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

CHATING IN LOVE

By night girl

and

jjknrokz

OK EVERY ONE I AM WRITHING A NEW FAN FIC CALLED CHATING IN LOVE HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT  

Edited by night girl - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sounds cool .and interesting... 😳 Edited by princess1_43 - 18 years ago
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwww night girl that was a gr888 suprise..... πŸ€—
Pooja922 thumbnail
gr8 surprise yaar!!!...sounds really interesting..plz continue!!!! πŸ˜›
night girl thumbnail

it is basded on KYPH

night girl thumbnail

Prom One

We see a girl siting in frount of a computer laughing at some thing at is writen on the computer. We can't see the girls face but, we can see the girl smile, we then see the girls eyes, last we see the girl typeing something on the computer then turns the computer off smiles to her self and closes the computer ,and walks out of the room.

Edited by night girl - 18 years ago
night girl thumbnail
Prom Two

We see a computer class were students are playing around on the internet. The camra zoom up to a handsome man on the computer laughing at something that is writen on the computer. We see a dashing smile, and dark brown eyes the guy then looks up at the camra and says "iam Angad Khanna the richest and bigest rockstar in india. Every girl loves me but I love one girl by the name of Kripa i dont know her last name, I don't know were she lives I don't know how see looks like ,but I do know that she is some one I can trust, and I do know that the only way I can talk to her is by chating on the computer" We hear a beep sound come from the computer "oh she sent me a IM" Then Angad gose back to chating on the computer. Edited by night girl - 18 years ago
night girl thumbnail

Prom Three

We see two people on the middle of the rode yelling at each other and have caused a major traffic jam it is Angad and Kripa "Yo mister can't you see were your driving it was clearly your fault" Kripa yells in anger "miss how is it my fault your the one that ramed your car in to mine it is clearly your fault" Angad yelling two time louder then kripa "Yo mister you were the one that put the breaks on so fast that any one would crash in to you it was your fault" now kripa yelling louder then angad "hello my name isn't mister my name is Angad Khanna get it right ANGAD KHANNA!!!!!!" Geting right in to kripas face "So my names not miss i also have a name and it is Kripa Sharma get it right KRIPA SHARMA!!!!!" Also geting in to angads face "I don't care if your name is Kripa or what ever all i care is that you are going to pay for my car"Kripas face started to turn red in anger "No way Mr. Angad Khanna you are going to pay for my car"

Edited by night girl - 18 years ago
night girl thumbnail
the first part will be posted soon!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
lucky-moon thumbnail
wow this is interesting hmm plz do post ur first part really soon its kind a cool i like it πŸ˜›