Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

Narges doesn't have that innocence Kat has though. I don't see it...lol so she probably won't give kat a run for her money!

that "innocence" is fabricated by Kat batting her eyelashes and trying to pass off the "Indian at heart" act. If Nargis is smart, she'll soon also realize that Indians will just eat that up and she wouldn't have to do much.
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Goneforever.. are you related to Ruky by any chance? Your use of emoticons and "crack me up"s are so similar๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Relda

Goneforever.. are you related to Ruky by any chance? Your use of emoticons and "crack me up"s are so similar๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒ No, I am not!  But she rocks with her sense of humor!  ๐Ÿ˜†
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Katrina's modus operandi is not that hard to emulate. I wonder why she still rules the box office while other heroines scramble around to get even an Average grosser at the box-office. either she is Luck's favorite child or she has some elusive quality which cannot be copied. whatever it is.. I am sure she is not complaining. Edited by Relda - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

that "innocence" is fabricated by Kat batting her eyelashes and trying to pass off the "Indian at heart" act. If Nargis is smart, she'll soon also realize that Indians will just eat that up and she wouldn't have to do much.

๐Ÿ˜†
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Katrina's modus operandi is not that hard to emulate. I wonder why she still rules the box office while other heroines scramble around to get even an Average grosser at the box-office. either she is Luck's favorite child or she has some elusive quality which cannot be copied. whatever it is.. I am sure she is not complaining.

It's the fact that she's partly foreign yet "Indian at heart." Hot chick  with subservant Indian values of womanhood. It's the best of both worlds. She can do all the dirty deeds that gets a man all hot and bothered and yet in the same breath be innocent. In the past, there used to be item girls in movies in addition to an all-innocent virtuous female lead. Now they have fused that into one. Her qualities aren't that exclusive, it's just many will feel an identity crisis if they were to put up a whole new persona in order to be sucessful in India.  In that regard, Kat has a lot of strenght psychologically. Despite not much formal education, she is bright. There's also this mystery about her. I don't think she'd be remotely sucessful in Hollywood.
Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago
^^ ๐Ÿ‘ Great post Pandora

Lensa, this is for you (you said you fel like laughing, that's why ๐Ÿ˜†)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR_VhfxAnXU[/YOUTUBE]
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We are talking about masculinity in woman's looks.

And pray when do we ever stick to the topic? We bring PZ to kareena's topics, Sonam to ranbir's topics yada yad. THIS SUDDEN STICKLING TO RULES IS FUNNY

agree
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks eraser! ๐Ÿ˜† I needed that!
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Katrina Kaif left all alone

Katrina Kaif

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is all alone these days as both her ex boyfriends have moved on.

Katrina Kaif was earlier dating Bollywood machoman Salman Khan but she ditched him for Ranbir Kapoor.

However, as they say that what goes around always comes around, Ranbir Kapoor left her for his latest crush Nargis Fakhri.

When Katrina after a brief affair proposed marriage to Ranbir, he refused her proposal as he is currently eyeing on Nargis Fakhri.

On the other hand, Salman Khan, who was left all alone and depressed by Katrina Kaif, has also moved ahead with Somy Ali.

Salman Khan and Somy Ali were dating each other in 90s and broke up after a long relationship.

Salman and Somy were recently spotted holidaying in Bangkok.

Well, Katrina we wish that you soon find new love in your live but please stick to him this time.Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago