Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Filza.T

i agree!! such a pity his character is going down and down...   its difficult to comprehend how a man like K , who would not hesitate to stand against his own family for her, would  become ignorant of the trouble his wife is in.... him not being in his senses is really a pathetic excuse.... ðŸ¤¢

also i do not understand what was the need for all that tamasha and exactly what Cvs want to prove through all this.... 

alright K was not in his senses at least T and C should have gone to her help,
those men really did cross their limits.... 🤢 it was too much than just misbehavior that is why K's careless attitude to it hurts more...   

exactly filza thats bothering me whats in pops mind i mean whats the need of doing such a thing in holi mahaepi r they trying to create misunderstandings between kriya?or want k to steep too low before he rises up?
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_83

Don't worry dear everything would be fine.

thankoo😳
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Amma just asked Shakti to throw colors and he instead asks his friends. I am glad that P slapped him. Did she give K am angry look after slapping the guy? I think here comes the big twist ..... P will be disgusted at K's carelessness and she will give him a piece of her mind in front of everyone and K will split out the secret. I hope nothing happens to P.

@ bold, Yes. 

@ underlined, she already is, if that promo is anything to go by. 
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: telstra

exactly filza thats bothering me whats in pops mind i mean whats the need of doing such a thing in holi mahaepi r they trying to create misunderstandings between kriya?or want k to steep too low before he rises up?

how much more?! 😲 to what extent his character has to go down for him to finally realize and become a man....?!  ðŸ˜• because this is really the limit.... it will damage his image beyond repair IMO..... so not like Krishna... ðŸ˜”  

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As fans we r eagarly waiting for their  romantic holi. Not like pathetic and irritating one. Atleast ,in the half episode some KRIYA  moments should be there. Otherwise, it is really boring to watch 1 hour for fighting and all craps. what do u think guys?

telstra thumbnail
chill guys first see the epi then comment😃
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Filza.T

i agree!! such a pity his character is going down and down...   its difficult to comprehend how a man like K , who would not hesitate to stand against his own family for her, would  become ignorant of the trouble his wife is in.... him not being in his senses is really a pathetic excuse.... ðŸ¤¢

also i do not understand what was the need for all that tamasha and exactly what Cvs want to prove through all this.... 

alright K was not in his senses at least T and C should have gone to her help,
those men really did cross their limits.... 🤢 it was too much than just misbehavior and that is why K's careless attitude to it hurts more...   

the CVs r doing it bec they want to show what's happening across the country in the name of holi celebrations or more precisely as K says ' Bura na maano, holi hain'.................bec men/boys use the pure festival holi as a big aid in their amoral activities , they actually abuse women/girls in the name of 'enjoyment as part of holi' by calling their dirty antics as 'just a little bit teasing as its holi, don't mind ' ....................i have heard of cases where a group of boys would purposefully put colored water on girls while someone would be taking photographs unknown to the elders.........and some really indulge in such antics as we have seen in the promo with P and usually even if the girl complains all will just ask the girl to take it in the spirit of holi..........as 'bura na maano, holi hain'.................i think they wanted maxm impact and that's why they selected kriya and not any other  random couple/girl ................😕