Maha episode promo has out

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Pratigya's mahaepisode's promo has come out . But, i don't have link. If anybody , has the link pl. post it. it 's the same holi sequence which we have seen on u me aur tv . I think it is the plan of Amma and shakti. In the promo , they have shown everybody is celebrating the holi. Amma is beckoning  to shakti  maybe it is plan of both of them. So, shakti's friends bad behaves with P and she slaps one of them. Everybody gets stunned  and shocked.like😲😲😲
But , our Baba is saying, BURA NA MANO HOLI HAI"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† IN his bhang nasha . and Pratigya is like😑😑😑😑😑. So, guys, it would be really interesting to see ME.
Pl. post the link.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_83 thumbnail

it's my pleasure!!!!!!!!

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maha episode ? Pratigya and who ?
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Ok,Shakti asking is friends to tease Pratigya is very much believable because he is a dangerous criminal, but if Amma has played a role in this with Shakti, I would say she should be very ashamed of herself. How would she react if somebody did the teasing with Komal ?

I want Krishna to protect Pratigya and save her from the goons. I hope nothing bad happens to Pratigya.

Anu
k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID_HD

Maha episode ? Pratigya and who ?

pratigya and all serial memebers? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh ok.. I thought with other show.
k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Ok,Shakti asking is friends to tease Pratigya is very much believable because he is a dangerous criminal, but if Amma has played a role in this with Shakti, I would say she should be very ashamed of herself. How would she react if somebody did the teasing with Komal ?

I want Krishna to protect Pratigya and save her from the goons. I hope nothing bad happens to Pratigya.

Anu

Hello !!! Anuji, This time i really feel bad for P it is really discusting that Amma is woman still she is allowing to shakti to humiliate P with his goon friends. This time P has to take some strong decision. when u see the promo, u will feel that it is new twist is going to come.it has to be.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the description!! πŸ˜ƒ
Baba seems to be in a fultoo bhang mood!! ...once the nasha gets over...he has another big toofan to face!! ...
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: k_83

Hello !!! Anuji, This time i really feel bad for P it is really discusting that Amma is woman still she is allowing to shakti to humiliateP with his goon friends. This timeP has to take some strong decision. when u see the promo, u will feel that it is new twist is going to come.it has to be.

You said P slapped the guy. Did K see that P was been teased and yet he did nothing. She should have slapped Shakti too.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i too saw it. Yeah it was Amma who asks Shakti to go throw colors at P... and he instead sends some of his men to her who started to misbehave with her....  she slaps one of them and our behooda Krishna who has witnessed all this is least bothered 😑 he just throws colors in the air carelessly and says 'bura na mano holi hai'  πŸ˜‘
and P gave him a look of disgust, she was visibly upset....