Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: k_83

Hi!!!!! Mitaly . is it good or bad experience? becoz i never had but i know the condition of person who is having.

its good felling
 once in year πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it does feel good . no matter how many problems around it .feel like flaying in the airCoolCool⭐️
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

its good felling
 once in year πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it does feel good . no matter how many problems around it .feel like flaying in the air😎😎⭐️

it means we should have once in year. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Mitu_ thumbnail
its good felling
 once in year πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it does feel good . no matter how many problems around it .feel like flaying in the air😎😎⭐️
it means we should have once in year.

surπŸ˜† why notπŸ˜‰ after all it comes ones in yearπŸ˜†
everyone should try onceπŸ˜›
if u dont try u wont ger experienceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Sachee

Looks like Dabangg went for DA- BHANG.  Prats told him she will never trust him ever again. So what does he do?  Gets high on Bhang and proves what she said was true. The man who said "anyone touch my Prats, I'll break you limb for limb" to KN on a few occasions is today so intoxicated that his KN lowlife friends paw her and he says "oh forget it it's holi".

After this Maha episode, the headlines would read:   Takur Krishna Singh headed to Pound (forget the dog house, he's already there after the two lies.......carom and accident.   When T/C tell him the truth about what happened he is going to kick himself every step of the way to his room only to grab a pillow and move his bedtime spot to the terrace for a while. I'd really like to see him there for a while trying to figure a way out of the mess he has created and turn things around all on his own.

Usually after masti during holi there is always a climatic moment that comes around.  The little rift is going to widen into the Panama Canal after this.πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

MERARAI thumbnail

me as well had bhang 5 times its like brain does not react feel like in lalalandπŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

forget all problems for while
it feels goodπŸ˜‰
but after that hadeache

isn't bhang the same as drinking alcohol if you are in lalaland and have a hangover afterwards.
Is it like toddy by any chance?πŸ˜•  Are we going to see Krishna with the hiccup to go with it. Arhaina got her wish.............a drunken Baba.πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hi Sachee

Looks like Dabangg went for DA- BHANG.  Prats told him she will never trust him ever again. So what does he do?  Gets high on Bhang and proves what she said was true. The man who said "anyone touch my Prats, I'll break you limb for limb" to KN on a few occasions is today so intoxicated that his KN lowlife friends paw her and he says "oh forget it it's holi".

After this Maha episode, the headlines would read:   Takur Krishna Singh headed to Pound (forget the dog house, he's already there after the two lies.......carom and accident.   When T/C tell him the truth about what happened he is going to kick himself every step of the way to his room only to grab a pillow and move his bedtime spot to the terrace for a while. I'd really like to see him there for a while trying to figure a way out of the mess he has created and turn things around all on his own.

Usually after masti during holi there is always a climatic moment that comes around.  The little rift is going to widen into the Panama Canal after this.πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

Hi Mera Maa,

Exactly..this so going to put krishna is a bad light...I mean this is one area where he scored points and he is going to mess that as well...I wonder how much more he is going to be degraded before the kick comes in to become more responsible...
And what will be the thakurs reaction to this??....why do I feel they will blame pratigya ..this includes kesamma as well...saying that she is woman...she needs to have some shame ...she attracted the men....seeing that kesamma already has problems with prats attire...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Mitu_ thumbnail

isn't bhang the same as drinking alcohol if you are in lalaland and have a hangover afterwards.
Is it like toddy by any chance?πŸ˜•  Are we going to see Krishna with the hiccup to go with it. Arhaina got her wish.............a drunken Baba.πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ

Hi Merarai
i dont know alcohol feeling so far not had one , but  yes after bhang i would say it does feeling lalaland , and person forgets problems which my personnel experience . i had five times so far  and i'm desperately waiting  6th time .
MERARAI thumbnail

Hi Merarai
i dont know alcohol feeling so far not had one , but  yes after bhang i would say it does feeling lalaland , and person forgets problems which my personnel experience . i had five times so far  and i'm desperately waiting  6th time .

Wha wha wha what? 😲  DO you need to be of legal age to drink bhang? Do you sample every few months or just once a year?πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Hi Mera Maa,

Exactly..this so going to put krishna is a bad light...I mean this is one area where he scored points and he is going to mess that as well...I wonder how much more he is going to be degraded before the kick comes in to become more responsible...
And what will be the thakurs reaction to this??....why do I feel they will blame pratigya ..this includes kesamma as well...saying that she is woman...she needs to have some shame ...she attracted the men....seeing that kesamma already has problems with prats attire...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I'm going to take a look at the newcomer Kesamma. Let's see if she is like a Ponnamma or Raakamma.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I'm going to take a look at the newcomer Kesamma. Let's see if she is like a Ponnamma or Raakamma.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The article says she is a bit of both πŸ˜†..although the actress needs to cut down her over-acting a bit!! ...πŸ€”