Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

It was an entertaining movie back then...Remember this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-sQ0uY-qU8[/YOUTUBE]

omg the tarzan songπŸ˜†

what did srk say abt aamir's divorce?

kela awards arent genuinely given to the worst as well

srk deserved it thoughπŸ˜†

salman wasnt the best actor fr 2010 but probably the bigger entertainer...if it was upto me i would have given the best actor award to rajat barmecha

i couldnt sit beyond the first 10 mins of dabangg..bored me a lot...

Originally posted by: Relda

What did SRk say about Aamir's divorce?

Something along the lines of I would never do what Aamir has done to his family. An Aamir Fan had sent me a link to the scanned copy of the interview. I think it came in Stardust. I might have it in my PM inbox let me check.

Anyways Aamir needs to stop obsessing with all things SRK.

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Aamir hardly ever attacks anyone in the industry.. par jab SRK ki baat ho toh.. AAMir loses his cool very very easily..πŸ˜† 

Aamir picked on SLB's Black and when Mr.Bachchan reacted, he apologized immediately. He even went to Bachchan's house with some gifts. πŸ˜†

SRK is an easy target these days and seems like everyone in the industry has a problem with him. Karan Johar is friends with everyone and even Yashraj is shifting loyalties. It is lonely at the top.
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SRk has said some pretty inflammatory things about Aamir too. Unfortunately, i can't recall anything specific right now.

Maddyji.. help out, please?
petticoat thumbnail
but i totallt absolutely agree with aamir's opinion on black!

that was one of the shittiest movies ive ever seen on special children..my dads best friend is a special educator...he trashed the movie! what nonsense
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree on the Black comment though. He just criticized the way they showed the girl's parents treating her. The way they showed them treating her was harsh, imo. Did he say something against AB also that he had to go and apologize with gifts? πŸ˜†  Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Aamir picked on SLB's Black and when Mr.Bachchan reacted, he apologized immediately. He even went to Bachchan's house with some gifts. πŸ˜†

SRK is an easy target these days and seems like everyone in the industry has a problem with him. Karan Johar is friends with everyone and even Yashraj is shifting loyalties. It is lonely at the top.

Yea Aamir has tragetted SLB's black.. but his dog comment on SRK was the most acerbic comment or thing he has ever said... now after a looong looong time.. he is back with a dig.. and that too on SRK.. not surprsing.

Well i guess a large section of the industry is upset with SRK because he is the one who runs the whole award show circus.. he is the face of award shows.. and a lot of people who don't end up winning and a lot of people in general direct their anger towards him.. coz they think he is winning them performing in them.. and he has it all.. πŸ˜† but still SRK shamelessly goes to these awards performs.. dances at weddings... he just doesn't care.. but i can see that all that anger is starting to get to him.. that is why SRK has become a lot more diplomatic these days.. πŸ˜†
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^ Pragya: Again the point is Popular awards always go to the biggest stars of that year and it was Salman Khan in 2010.

exactly maya ...it alway happened in past with SRK and Hritik also to some extent  ........this year it was Salman and it was his Turn to sweep all the awards but it didnt happen and his movie was almost ignored , and it was SRK again πŸ₯±
petticoat thumbnail
srk

LOL

the whole KWK episode was hell bent on showing what a mahatma he is!

@mysticgoryfilms
i used to go with my dad's friend to his clinics and schools...the way ive seen them treat the kid is basically allow them to vent and then come to them..never have i seen them raise a hand against the kids..they are always treated with love and smiles only..i hate how black showed him hitting the girl...also the random screeches

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Well i guess a large section of the industry is upset with SRK because he is the one who runs the whole award show circus.. he is the face of award shows.. and a lot of people who don't end up winning and a lot of people in general direct their anger towards him.. coz they think he is winning them performing in them.. and he has it all.. πŸ˜† but still SRK shamelessly goes to these awards performs.. dances at weddings... he just doesn't care.. but i can see that all that anger is starting to get to him.. that is why SRK has become a lot more diplomatic these days.. πŸ˜†

Exactly. SRK has the star power but show is run by Yashraj/Johar (they are same family). Even Apsara awards which is supposed to be Producers' Guild awards is a one-man show (Yashraj's favorites). Some small producers even criticized Yash Chopra but big producers sided with latter.

I think it's starting to affect SRK, this industry snubbing. His appearance on KWK, leaving twitter and bringing Hrithik and Suzanne on the stage and giving them tips seemed like a desperate attempt to show the world how close he is with the actor. It's no fun to fight the battle all alone. He needs a pal and Hrithik too.
Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago