Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Aamir Khan never claimed to be a "serious" actor. That's some starlet's claim. Aamir Khan did tons of films when he was a newcomer and became choosy much later in his career.

I couldn't sit beyond 20 mins watching Dabangg. It bored the hell out of me but that's not the point. The popular opinion matters. I prefer SRK to Salman any day but I do believe that Salman Khan definitely deserved all Popular awards.

I just hoped given the issues he had with awards he would rather pick someone who was more worthy of the award more than Salman.

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

It was an entertaining movie back then...Remember this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-sQ0uY-qU8[/YOUTUBE]

Maddy, thats was my younger brother's fav song, so much that he used to irritate me by singing it constantly.

I like all the songs in the movie- the one with Madhuri & Sunny- Mein teri mohabbat mein, pagal ho jaun ga.
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
I Have seen that if there is one person in the world who bugs the hell out of THE SAINTLY AAMIR KHAN.. THen it has to be THE KING... SRK..🀣... Aamir hardly ever attacks anyone in the industry.. par jab SRK ki baat ho toh.. AAMir loses his cool very very easily..πŸ˜† 
^ Pragya: Again the point is Popular awards always go to the biggest stars of that year and it was Salman Khan in 2010.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When Hrithik can get a best actor for Dhoom which was the most popular movie that particular year than Salman should have got it on that criteria this year.....

Anyways he is Salman and not a SRK or a HR or a AB for the Filmfare to be favoring him....

Originally posted by: ladygaga

I Have seen that if there is one person in the world who bugs the hell out of THE SAINTLY AAMIR KHAN.. THen it has to be THE KING... SRK..🀣... Aamir hardly ever attacks anyone in the industry.. par jab SRK ki baat ho toh.. AAMir loses his cool very very easily..πŸ˜† 

I think its goes back to that controversail interview of SRK crticising Aamir' divorce. Since then they have been at each other.

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^ Pragya: Again the point is Popular awards always go to the biggest stars of that year and it was Salman Khan in 2010.

yes I get it... maybe my expectation of Aamir naming someone worthy is misplaced.πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I think Aamir said he would give it to Salman because he's a friend, but if he meant seriously than it would have been Ajay. That's why he picked both, I guess.

Oh I wish Aamir hadn't said that. Now this will be the news, SRK will be asked for his opinion and if he replies back, Aamir will again reply back and it will keep on going for who knows how long. 

Aamir always baits SRK because SRK reacts. They both stay in the news.

SRK is kind of isolated now. Aamir-Salman-Ajay even Bachchans on one side.
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I think its goes back to that controversail interview of SRK crticising Aamir' divorce. Since then they have been at each other.

Thats interesting.. never heard of this interview before.. well SRK ki toh aadat hai.. har jagah tang adaney ki.. these days he is behaving nicely.. lets see how long that lasts..πŸ˜† but seriously never heard of this interview.. kahaan pe tha??
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

What did SRk say about Aamir's divorce?