winners of splitsvilla - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Alizzay..

oh so its true eh? hmmm thats a bummer really ...  i mean how come? but oh well your right about the shows being scripted and all so whatever who cares anyway ðŸ˜†

i totally hate pooja! shez so cunning....da news is not confirmed so we neva know! bt i really dnt care who wins😉
i liked sanjana, bt sadly she gt eliminated earlier dan i thought she wud😭

@sweet_angel27 here is da link of her fanpage run by her on fb, i ws referring to hr posts in hr fanpage only http://www.facebook.com/ArchanaChoudhary.Splitsvilla  bt u can also get her real fb id here 
Edited by sonakshi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by arjunsucks

I think Dushyant Priya won the show. Not Manish.Manish on FB posted this while replying to some fan and then deleted after few minutes......

ewwh i detest Priya🤢
I m fine with Manish & Pooja winning the show, but plz not Dushyant & Priya.
Originally posted by sonakshi

i totally hate pooja! shez so cunning....da news is not confirmed so we neva know! bt i really dnt care who wins😉
i liked sanjana, bt sadly she gt eliminated earlier dan i thought she wud😭

OMG me too ... i seriously dislike Priya .. she is one cunning girl hanging on for dear life aka Dushyant ðŸ˜† she's just meh 

and yeah me too liked sanjana ... she was much more sorted than the other girls ... but oh well ... she didn't hook up with anyone ... no fake affairs nothing ... so she was bound to be dumped some day ....

about the winners - i don't care either ... all are more or less the same ... no favorites this season ðŸ˜† 
Edited by Alizzay.. - 13 years ago