sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yaaa same here
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. U rock!!!
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the great update.

Having grown up in India, I can't believe that some people there even now fix their daughter's marriage without even asking her opinion. and take pride in saying the the girl will agree to whatever they decide. where grown children can't voice their opinion and have a conversation with their parents. I would feel so suffocated in that sort of an environment.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update sweetie, Anu should clear up with his family that he has no problem with financing the marriage but rather has doubts about Hetal future with a greedy family.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the storyline very much.  India should have changed by now, but I have heard it has not changed for lots of people.  It is a shame the ladies in Gandhi family do not think they should ask if Hetal likes the boy.  These ladies I am sure has some education but what a pathetic way of thinking when it comes to their daughter's wedding.

The ladies think money drops form a golden tree which is just above their head,  and only Anukalp earns.  It is good Mona thinks Hetal does not like the boy, and Anu thinks the boys family is greedy.
It would have been better if Monalp would be thinking the same combined way.  I did not like Anukalp's character when he asks Mona to take some more spites from the older ladies(Baa, Phui+Bharati).

Edited by beetaurus - 13 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update. I did not look at the episode last night as I was taken up looking at teh cricket and also what is happening in Japan. However, from the update, I think Anukalp and Mona should work together here to save Hetal. They should let Baa, Bua and barti know that if Hetal is not happy with the marriage then there is no need to pursue it and also a family that demands so much dowry is not worth it. What sort of Doctor is he that he is greedy for wealth. I thought that he should be wealthy enough to just need Hetal and not wealth along with her.

I only hope that someone finds out about Hetal and Karan soon and do not let us witness another wedding like Mona and Anukalp. We need a more happier occasion where all can agree and celebrate together rather than fighting with each other.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !