Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: archanamanav

it is because varun can be saved thats why i guess..if she is not pregnant then dharmu is out of country..so no chance..πŸ˜†

oops i totally forgot Madhuri's mission why she came to mumbai πŸ˜† i really want her to go back to pune and dere she can conceive 2nd kid so as varun;s treatment she is also a boring charecter *yawn*

@Tanyadi..even i like shibu but from the epi dey showed shibu in nice clothes and going somewhere i'm doubting him whether he is a Jay's spy or something else..and the way he is telling manav abt Ajit i doubt whether he is trying to seperate Ajit-Manav?i can be wrong also but dis a kekta show no guarantee best example Dharmesh lolll

btw,in SBS segment dey showed ArMan wid K's πŸ˜• dis means dey'll be celebrating holi wid dem but not either alone or wid D's   but Ankita was luking soo pretty in dat green saree and sush ws luking handsome in dat kurta 😳
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh , i am late as usual .. πŸ€”  ...

this is for you siddu  πŸ€— 

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

btw,in SBS segment dey showed ArMan wid K's πŸ˜• dis means dey'll be celebrating holi wid dem but not either alone or wid D's   but Ankita was luking soo pretty in dat green saree and sush ws luking handsome in dat kurta 😳

Hmm... I saw that too .Archana  looking drop dead gorgeous and I don't think any reconciliation has happened between Manav and savita as yet .I don't think the writers have figured out the next track and that is why they are really stretching this one ...
Oh well, what to do ....let's just enjoy Archu's pretty sarees and her neat hairstyles till they work that one out ...
I am sure it will happen soon ......and that would be a major track ..

Nisha let's try and be positive .Think about Archu's last holi ..She looked like life had been drained out of her , tears and a sad face was there , such simple clothes ...😭
She was out there trying to pacify angry Chawl ladies while Manav did this pooja with Shravani and savita gave Archana angry looks ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
She was all alone , standing in a corner still trying to protect the family that didn't care for her ..

What a contrast this year ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
She is looking beautiful, happy , full of life ....Mangal sutra around her neck and sindoor in her maang ..Her husband standing firmly by her side and she is doing this pooja so  happily ....
This girl is getting rewarded for her patience and her goodness..So let's be happy for her .
The rest too will all work out in due time ...Embarrassed

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Belated happie bday to sidduπŸ€—πŸ₯³

sry fr the late wishes bt im nt able to cum ol due to all this xamz😭
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Y is manav lukng so depressed nd frsutratd in tht K's holi function...he was nt smilingπŸ˜•
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guruji..manav is unhappy for both these holi's..πŸ€”..poor guy is always depressed..πŸ˜”..
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
archana.........................😊
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

guruji..manav is unhappy for both these holi's..πŸ€”..poor guy is always depressed..πŸ˜”..

yes, he can never be completely happy and beause of him even Archu would be sad .But at least comparatively she is much happier than last holi ...
I was talking about her actually .You are right , Manav is very very depressed ..., he  loves his mother the most in this world , I think ...always is ready to do anything for her .The only thing he could not do for her was to love the girl of her choice ...that is where he failed his mother ..He just could not stop loving Archana ....
It is not in his hands ...His heart doesn't listen to him .He even told Archu once ...I don't know what kind of a dor keeps pulling me towards you .....
Archu eevn left him and Shravani alone for one whole year but still he kept away and kept thinking about Archana .....
savita  should try and think about her son's happiness as well...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Usha , vote counts are getting better again ...Almost 50 again now and even Fool of the day is doing more than 30  votes ....😊