Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Friday's results

Winner

Manav Deshmukh 👏👏🥳

It  is my dear friend Usha's little boy Siddu's birthday ..The little munchkin is going to be 5 years old today , she is very happy and excited about it ....
I would love it if you guys wish this little boy a happy birthday and give him your blessings today .....

Happy Birthday cute little Siddu , you are the brightest shining Star today . God bless you little one .......🥳🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Today's vote goes to Archana for being such a lovely wife  .She never thinks about what has happened to her  , her biggest priority in life is Manav's happiness and for hat she can do anything ...Manav is surely lucky to have a wife like Archana ...
Also vote goes to her for feeding orphan children ...Truly a beautiful human being ....even looked so pretty .
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  happy birthday sidhu, may you always be a source of joy to your parents. may god bless you. you share a birthday with a important man in my life i.e my father .

Edited by Jasmine10 - 13 years ago
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Siddhu! 🤗Usha, give him a big kiss for me.

Edited by tv_madness - 13 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wish you a wonderful birthday little angel Siddhu. May all ur wishes and dreams come true.God bless u😛
Happy Birthday !! little Siddhu aka Siddharth 🥳 have lots of fun, eat lots of cakes n sweets nd enjoy this day , hope all yr dreams come and u make yr parents proud 😃 Akka give Siddu a big teddy hug and kisses from me 🤗

Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
voted for archu..
and thank you guys ..for the lovely wishes and blessings on behalf of siddu..😊
back to the show Manav is looking so chikna these days cant stop ogling at him 😍 😆 hmm, what did Anki say in the last scene, will be voting on the basis of that ........ epi was ok , Tanya the car was shown for god knows what reason neither Jaywant nor Shibu was in the car, maybe to create suspense / drama 🤔
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a very happy birthday Siddu...hope you have a blast....😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
Wow , so many lovely wishes ...I hope you have arranged a nice  cake and all that for him Usha ..Do show him the pictures people are sending for him ....
One more time ...

happy birthday again little Siddu ......🥳