Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ArManFan1

The pooja she performed was only for her mother in law who once tried to burn her and dont know how many times wished her death.. She wants to see her husband and his mother happy no matter what..

I like what you have written here Rachna .Archu is such a lovely girl with a very loving heart , no grudges  and Manav is definitely one of the luckiest man as this  beautiful loving heart belongs to him  ( and what stunning looks to go with the heart ) ....
 No wonder he  immediately put sindoor on her the minute he got the chance ..Who would want to let go of a girl like this ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I will tell you I voted for Savita. Tanyaz, I know she is very stubborn but she did good. Despite how Damodar treated her. Do you think his approach was wrong today when he said I am not your servant, he's her husband it's his responsibilty to take care of her especially because when he was sick Savita ran to the hospital to check up on him. See how much she cares for him though in a harsh way she still loves him. Recall the day she defended him to Rasika. That was unexpected. But she loves him enough to argue with her daughter's saas for him. And this is the same person who taunted her by saying I am not your servant. Thanks for your update. I read it daily. You and Kools have opposite opinions but it's hard to disagree. Your points are really good so I have to support you both. Anyway, thanks for posting Star of the Day, and once again I cast my vote to Savita. Have a nice day Tanyaz.😊
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi everyone........

came late home...I've read WU of Guruji.in train..👍🏼

Ive not watch yet the episode...but I'll vote for Archana..for her support for Manv.😊..Really Manv will be lost without her.......He must be proud he has a wife like her...and for Archana her happiness is Her husband's happiness...What she will not do for him..?? Frankly hats off..
Very good Archu...👍🏼

Oh my god......Aai and Son..still in confusion..😕.Manv take good decision for your  Aai..Someone must move otherwise depression for everybody...

I stop here...Will have you tomorrow..I'll watch the episode and go to sleep after.........

Bye guruji...hope you are ok now...thanks for the uptade...I very late today..

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tanya Di where is the party.. Siddu's birthday party.. No food 😲

Usha ellidira neevu.. Ah busy today.. Artha aguthe but we will enjoy here dont worry..

Ok let me start then...

This is for Siddu and his friends..

This is for all of us.. Toot pado..

This is specially for our Birthday Boy Siddu. Jaanu did say he loves idlis..

Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now I am like really hungry.  What yummy food😆😆😆

Usha must be very busy with siddu.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

Now I am like really hungry.  What yummy food😆😆😆

Usha must be very busy with siddu.

Yes that is correct.. Usha is very very busy.. So we need to help ourselves 😆
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am starting with the strawberries and grapes, veggies and dips and maybe two slices of pizza. (Wish you had cheese pizza)😳  Leaving all the sweets and cakes for siddu.😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
I am having parathas , aloo ki sabzi and that green chutney looks yum .....😛
maybe kheer also ...

Thanks Rachna  for providing the food .....we were all starving and look what a great spread you have put up here ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rachna If I can call you Rachana...

My God..I'm hungry too...its a big party here...

Seem to be tasty all that.....Miam miam.......👍🏼

But will leave you cause...I'm going to bed now..

Have you all tomorrow..😊
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Do you think his approach was wrong today when he said I am not your servant, he's her husband it's his responsibilty to take care of her especially because when he was sick Savita ran to the hospital to check up on him.

Definitely his approach is wrong . She  took care of him when he was recovering from his alcoholism ....Now she is sick and he should take good care of her ....
he should give her medicines himself as she is getting forgetful ....