Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5AzOIL89yQ

@Opti: Is this the scene you are talking about? you can see the mother and the kid at 1:06😊
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Opti
I was thinking asme yesterday
that just one time MSK was not around baby gone. it was always MSK who saved baby more than geet
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ All good night 🤗
Swan, Arps and Neha will pm u the recipe later 😳
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

@Opti.....you are right.....MSK has been unwittingly linked with the baby since Geet found out she is pregnant. Even when she first realized she could be pregnant, the next instant she got a call from Maan. After coming to know about her pregnancy he has always protected the baby even when he had differences with Geet.

@Anuja: I have a question on this....If Babbaji has given signs to Geet that MSK is the father than why did she not respond quickly enough to the doc saying that MSK was the father when they were asked at the hospital? She hates Dev a lot so why did she not answer?
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Polly: Bye🤗

@All: I have to go to dinner bye all🤗🤗🤗
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bye Polly and Neha🤗

Neha........you eat your dinner this late?😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Neha.....they probably wanted to show MSK making his claim on the child in front of Dev...😕....Actually even i would have preferred Geet speaking up & declaring MSK as the father. Bye....catch up with you later.

@Polly.....goodnight....no probs...take ur time.

@Opti.....yeah during the IP track his anger had taken over him. Both have behaved irrationally during that time...
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@All: It turns out the lasagna is not read yet😆.....so still have some time..

@Bubba: Yaar I had a late lunch.....so planning to have a late dinner and parents have gone out to play tennis...so have to wait for them😳
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That whole Amritsar trip was done so beautifully, from the time she evades Brij and gets into the jeep to her returning alone in the truck........simply beautiful😊

She looked younger and somehow more innocent there.

And Arpi ,yeah somehow it was always him who protected the baby quite unknowingly
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Swan: Ya I wish Geet would have spoken up too.....actually I want a scene where Geet gives more preference to MSK in front of Dev....MSK already knows she loves him but I want her to openly show her love to MSK in front of Dev  (Arpi suggested this some pages back)....which might trigger his negative side... ðŸ˜•
Edited by neha9999 - 13 years ago