🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣the scales are outside which is hard so is MSK
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Swan, I've updated my fic.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Anuja and Polly: I thought little thorns were on the outside if I remember correctly🤔....see this is why I need to eat the fish again....no takes for Geet related fish😆

@Opti: Nice take.....but was it  not a daughter and mother at the temple?  
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: polly23

@ Arps  everyone loves my tuna cutlet,   do u want me to Pm the recipe or me to post at den 😛

Pm kar de
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Opti   Nice thoughts
Yes when Geet was in doubt about the baby at Amrister  her praying was answered as a  Mother was playing with her kids and MSK at the back same time passing her.   The baby was to keep for  Maaneet to come closure and when the was fulfilled, now that Maaneet are married.   So Babaji take the baby from them because purpose for the baby was complete😭.  
Both GC and DD were Phenomenal in last two days 👏👏
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Opti.....you are right.....MSK has been unwittingly linked with the baby since Geet found out she is pregnant. Even when she first realized she could be pregnant, the next instant she got a call from Maan. After coming to know about her pregnancy he has always protected the baby even when he had differences with Geet.

Since you mentioned Golden Temple.....earlier today Shreya came up with another interpretation of the baby scene there which i found quite apt in the context of the latest happenings.

this is what she said

Now that I think of Amritsar scene, it did have an underlying hint.. Geet asks her Babaji to show her the right direction.. she hears a boy laughing and playing with his mom and she gets an answer that baby is her future. At that juncture, Maan is shown passing behind her. Geet assumed baby was her future but babaji had written Maan as her future, with this baby bringing Maneet together. 😊

Opti thumbnail
I thought it was a father and son, Neha.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Opti

Swan, I've updated my fic.

thanks...will go read it...
Opti thumbnail
Swan the only time he seemed to have forgotten the baby's existence was when he was so furious that she dared to remove the ring he gave her and went ahead and literally tortured her in IP and later in KC but the minute he got call from the hospital that they had an appointment that afternoon, he forgot everything and rushed to her.
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Opti it was Mother and son see at 3:50

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL-rzP_b6v8[/YOUTUBE]