Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rohini77 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If DD had no problem with baby bump, why did she not show even a slight bump so far....she must have been atleast 5 to 6 months pregnant now
As said..I am not against DD but the matter shud have been handled smartly by the channel knowing there was an article in Times of India...now those who come here read and are active participants..wud realise the truth but many who have only read that article and are not active at all are going against Drashti and feel she is selfish..

For those who are not regulars on social networking platform but are die hard Maaneets are left shattered becoz now they are relating things to that article and feel Drashti is responsible and are now saying words against her.
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vikrant_Khatri

As said..I am not against DD but the matter shud have been handled smartly by the channel knowing there was an article in Times of India...now those who come here read and are active participants..wud realise the truth but many who have only read that article and are not active at all are going against Drashti and feel she is selfish..

For those who are not regulars on social networking platform but are die hard Maaneets are left shattered becoz now they are relating things to that article and feel Drashti is responsible and are now saying words against her.

hey im getting what you saying.. But i don get it why you need to create another post on dd and bash her there? Whatever its no use crying now since its done.. Unless you want to issue a personal letter to the production house regarding this issue.. Or you can send a letter to the ph demanding them to sue the person who wrote the article.. Because its clearly defaming the actress and the channel.. If i was in india, i would have done all that.. But im from singapore.. I want to sent a formal letter to them.. But i need the assistance of someone from india.. Because star one doesnt broadcast in singapore.. As said again, pls request to all in forum to stop posting such because i hate it that everyone blaming my DD for the mc track.. Thanks..

Originally posted by: zaara25

hey im getting what you saying.. But i don get it why you need to create another post on dd and bash her there? Whatever its no use crying now since its done.. Unless you want to issue a personal letter to the production house regarding this issue.. Or you can send a letter to the ph demanding them to sue the person who wrote the article.. Because its clearly defaming the actress and the channel.. If i was in india, i would have done all that.. But im from singapore.. I want to sent a formal letter to them.. But i need the assistance of someone from india.. Because star one doesnt broadcast in singapore.. As said again, pls request to all in forum to stop posting such because i hate it that everyone blaming my DD for the mc track.. Thanks..

Sometime to gain support in favour of your superstar you have to write against them,becoz that provokes and urges true fans to atleast write in favour of the actor,simple human tendency,used in favour of Drashti but the only problem with such a strategy is,the person who takes the initiative risks the possibility of facing wrath and consequences.
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I 100% diagreee with you....DD wouldn't hve taken this role she knew about the story line and the pregnancy track....stop blaming her she's an AMAZING actress and professional aswell....please read this post....http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1636193
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
vikrant beta, tu yahaan bhi aa gayaa..FB se tujhe bagha diya toh yahaan chale aayee??  didnt learn ur lesson and decided to create chaos here.....hopefully, after reading what others have to say in response to ur post, u wud have understood that your ravings and rantings will have no effect...so do us a favour and disappear....in other words, kindly stop inflicting your illogical, irrational and utterly uncalled for views on this forum...if u still persist, i am sure the true fans of GHSP will show u your place -just as they have done in this thread 

Originally posted by: indepgal

vikrant beta, tu yahaan bhi aa gayaa..FB se tujhe bagha diya toh yahaan chale aayee??  didnt learn ur lesson and decided to create chaos here.....hopefully, after reading what others have to say in response to ur post, u wud have understood that your ravings and rantings will have no effect...so do us a favour and disappear....in other words, kindly stop inflicting your illogical, irrational and utterly uncalled for views on this forum...if u still persist, i am sure the true fans of GHSP will show u your place -just as they have done in this thread 

Dont you have self respect Indep Gal...I bashed you there on facebook and I thought atleast after reading and understanding why and in reference to what I had written,I thought you wud shut your mouth but guess few people love to draw attention...

As far as my love and passion for Drashti is concerned no one can match it becoz I think selflessly for her and now read this,if you have senses to understand...which u did not till now...if you had carefully read and understood then you wud have thought atleast twice before replying..

"Sometime to gain support in favour of your superstar you have to write against them,becoz that provokes and urges true fans to atleast write in favour of the actor,simple human tendency,used in favour of Drashti but the only problem with such a strategy is,the person who takes the initiative risks the possibility of facing wrath and consequences"

Others have understood but unfortunately you cannot..

Now go and sleep well,I am glad you love Drashti but I wish you had that selflessness attitude.
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by ria_sengupta - 13 years ago
Drashti Dhami is still loved by me for her acting skills but I feel bad to say she has lost that respect which she had in my eyes.

Now she sounds more selfish and self obsessed human being...

God Bless her with all blessings becoz her personal and professional gain and loss wont hamper me in anycase..

I had loved her alot till date as an actress as well as a great human being,but after learning her personal views,I feel it is stupid to have high regards for her..
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rohini77

If DD had no problem with baby bump, why did she not show even a slight bump so far....she must have been atleast 5 to 6 months pregnant now

My dear to show or not show something is not DD's but the CVs decision.... same as to show any intimacy or not between characters is not up to the actor but the creatives and the director of the show or for that matter a film... actor can improvise but only within the constrains of a script...

Geet got pregnant very early in this show so its not possible that when DD signed this show she did not know about this fact and that in the future the track might demand her to carry a baby bump.... so why would she refuse now... its does not make any sense. 

It was not DD who had a problem or didnt want to sport a baby bump... it was the CVs who didnt want her to and it was the CVs who scripted the MC. Simple. ðŸ˜ƒ