Read this article about DD,tell me if I am wrong?

Posted: 13 years ago
The moderator blocked my topic..Drashti Dhami will be in trouble in future.

which wasn't against DD but was written in reference to the article in Times Of India claiming Drashti had an issue with baby bump.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Drashti-refuses-to-sport-a-baby-bump/articleshow/7385035.cms

I am just a fan,expressing anger,if I am not allowed then the moderator shud clear that..

I have been till date supportive of Drashti Dhami..but ever since this article came..I kept it aside thinking it is a rumour..

Now this article was read by millions....

As a die hard Drashti Dhami fan..if I am asking the moderator to make sure that Drashti is not targetted and the real reason is informed to fans..

What is wrong in it?

Is this forum only to praise actors and teams,if it is so then a clear guideline should be given..

Bashing of actors without a reason is not acceptable,but when Times of India says something and publishes something then it carries alot of weight.

Do hell with such forums which curb voice of fans..
Edited by Vikrant_Khatri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whats new in this article .😕 this is very old one .if you r a really DD s fan,so plz support her deccession.😊
Understand,I am not targetting Drashti but letting know the makers that Drashti is getting negative feedbacks and those who understand it..it is good,but if makers and forum members feel,those who dont write here are unaware of behind the scenes reasons then they are wrong,they just dont bother to write and we do..
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Look..... MC WAS DEMAND OF D SCRIPT..... Its not because DD don't want bump...... Dat article abt her hesitation towards baby bump okay...... If cv's really want dis child to bron toh woh born ho chuka hota.... Nd wats worng if she don't want baby bump she is a normal human being she have RIGHT to refuse or chose.....
I am only saying..starone shud post an article saying that,the general beleif is Drashti wanted it and the times article is the base.
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi, im Zaara from singapore and a hardcore fan of DD... When i saw this article, i also thought it was true.. But then, i realised one thing.. If she is uncomfortable with the bump, then she would not have accepted this role at first place.. This all are rumours and NOTHING else! If you are a TRUE fan, you will never suspect her due to the presence of such rumours.. One thing, I CANT BEAR OR WILL NEVER BEAR IF ANYONE TALKS BAD ABOUT MY DD.. Sorry to say, but you are NOT a true fan, since you are targeting her in this way.. I don mind if you had talked about her acting skills but i don like it that you are calling her unprofessional.. If she is, she would not taken up this role even after knowing the track, or would not have wished to do this role for many years to come..
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its CVs decision...
If she refused than if CVs wanted the baby...
They would have shown a leap with the baby in frame!!!

niloufer_80 thumbnail

i think i'm done watching Geet... i'm very upset :-/
y did dey hav to sho a miscarriage! its ridiculous! they hav shwn Maan n Geet strugglin to keep d baby alive.. n now dey showd a miscarriage! non of us mite know d real reason for showin d miscariage, but if it is bcoz of DD's inhibition to show a baby bump, then i believe an actor has to b professional.. or else they cud hav shown a leap of a year.. i'm so disappointd..

i know dat in all serials they never show d main actress becoming a mother so soon.. but thats what made Geet so different... the story of Geet rite from the beginning has been different from a typical saas-bahu serial... it was a different and refreshingly new story and so it got appreciation from public and became the number 1 serial... but now it is becoming a typical serial which is completely predictable... earlier we used to predict something and the makers wud pleasantly surprise us wid somethin new.. n now, sorry to say, but its become like on of those thousands of serials which r predictable.. and sorry but such serials dont interest me... tho Geet has become predictable since quite some time, i continued watching it thinking that it will eventually change.. but no it hasn't.. inspite of fans raising an objection to d AA track n objection to showing a miscarriage, d ppl dont seem to be bothered... on d contrary when fans like Viki (Vikrant) write about their concerns on forums, their posts r either deleted or they r blocked.. this is unfair... and whatever was d reason for showing d miscarriage, whether it was DD or d CVs, d bottom line is it shud not hav been shown when the essence of this story since it had started was the baby and d fight of a mother for her baby's survival...

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are not against DD....You dont want anyone to bash her...
 What is your demand from mods on this?? An article on the show is bound to be discussed here and people will express their voice..
Sorry, I couldnt understand your first post and this one too....
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
actors get misquoted very often, and till the time you ask Dhrasti herself if she said something like that and she agrees you shouldnt take anything by face value and thats something i strongly believe