Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=raju786]
Awww😭 (happy tears) that was very sweet..i love gifts that have meaning, memorable, thoughtful..which make it priceless bc after all unconditional love is priceless..

ev
eryone loves to be loved..i do..if i know someone who doesnt like me, i get worried too fast..probably thats a diff problem lol..
[/QUOTE]
@ red... so true!!!!

@ blue..... lol.. raju.. same problem with me... lol.. guess that too we should not worry... I know difficult for ppl like us.. but slowly I am learning.. cos to think so much it really gives heartache and lost of peace... :)

A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. In a specific point of the journey, they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one, who got slapped, was hurt, but without anything to say, he wrote in the sand: "TODAY, MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE". They kept on walking, until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who got slapped and hurt started drowning, and the other friend saved him. When he recovered from the fright, he wrote on a stone: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE" The friend who saved and slapped his best friend, asked him, "Why, after I hurt you, you wrote in the sand, and now you write on a stone?" The other friend, smilingly replied:

"When a friend hurts us, we should write it down in the sand, where the winds of forgiveness erase it away. And when something great happens, we should engrave it in the stone of the memory of the heart, where no wind can erase it"

Learn to write in the sand, when you have differences and hurt feelings with your friend. Learn to write in stone when your friend had done some thing really good to you.

I love this story a lot :)

As I was passing the elephants, I suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg. No chains, no cages. It was obvious that the elephants could, at anytime, break away from the ropes they were tied to but for some reason, they did not.
I saw a trainer near by and asked why these beautiful, magnificent animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away.
"Well," he said, "when they are very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it's enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free."
I was amazed. These animals could at any time break free from their bonds but because they believed they couldn't, they were stuck right where they were.

Like the elephants, how many of us go through life hanging onto a belief that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before.
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his Customer,
"This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."

The barber puts a five rupee coin in one hand and two one rupee coins(1+1=2) in the other, then calls the boy over and asks,
"Which do you want, son?"

The boy takes the two one rupee coins and leaves.
"What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of
the ice cream store. "Hey, son! May I ask you a question?
Why did you take two one rupee coins instead of five rupee coin?"

The boy licked his cone and replied,
"Because THE DAY I TAKE THE FIVE RUPEE COIN, THE GAME IS OVER

Moral: When you think the other person is dumb, you may be  making a fool of yourself !
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Arjun

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his Customer,
"This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."

The barber puts a five rupee coin in one hand and two one rupee coins(1+1=2) in the other, then calls the boy over and asks,
"Which do you want, son?"

The boy takes the two one rupee coins and leaves.
"What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of
the ice cream store. "Hey, son! May I ask you a question?
Why did you take two one rupee coins instead of five rupee coin?"

The boy licked his cone and replied,
"Because THE DAY I TAKE THE FIVE RUPEE COIN, THE GAME IS OVER

Moral: When you think the other person is dumb, you may be  making a fool of yourself !

LMAOOOO !!! 🤣🤣🤣 Awesome stories Arjun , each having a great moral !! 👏👏
Autumnn thumbnail
I want to read those stories but later.. right now cannot concentrate on reading them as Sachin just got out.... 😭😭😭😭 Was it not a no ball????? And it went for review right????? gosh I am so confused with DD and her kids making so much noise.... 😆 Tendlyaaaaaaaa 😭 plus he did not walk off.. usually he do.... 😕 Somebody answer meeeeeeee 😭
Autumnn thumbnail
Why do they show partnerships between players.. whenever they show that and I see it and think wow good.. hope wicket does not go and boomm.. next ball wicket goes.... 😡 I am not watching match.. as whenever I see wicket go 😭😭😭😭 I so want to see the match though.. still qurabani for India.... 😳 😆 will see the score on the first page..  😛 😆

Run rate seems to be good though.. please keep wicket intact and run rate too.. 😳

I know I am rambling.... 😆😆😆 cannot help it.. 😆😆

Autumnn thumbnail
Gambhir 50.. lage raho.. and Yuvi too..plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss play safe.. I am so scared.. my dil goes dhak dhak with each ball.. damn cricket....!!!!

I am not seeing the ball being played but then sound comes and my dil goes dhak dhak.. then I see what happen.. 😆 dont want to see and jinx it.. plssssssssssss India winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
😳 😛
😛
Autumnn thumbnail
oh boy.. thank god.. run out miss ho gaya.. damn play safe 😡
Autumnn thumbnail
arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What with this Gambhir fellow.. so many times running like a fool.. and finally run out 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡