Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG.. I should first read the CC whole and then reply.... Arjun has translated and then Usman have picked that para and all discussed.. roflol.... 🀣🀣 I should read the CC before posting... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well Pinku even if you sings nobody knows the meaning u know and the tune is really catchy... πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† and it is one of the famous songs of that era...
Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

LMAO why did you randomly put a pic of Ranbir hereπŸ˜†

Ok you mean in this CC right? and not in between those ppl... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know silly question but came in my mind.... 😳 πŸ˜†

I like this pic of Ranbir... 😳😳😳

That reminds me of Deepu in song dum maro dum... πŸ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail
Members are still discussing Vindu and Bhatikyaar episode of ME. πŸ˜† Nobody is discussing last week eppy.. πŸ˜† Well today Rakhi and Bharti eppy is there... Raju all set 😎
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweta01

Members are still discussing Vindu and Bhatikyaar episode of ME. πŸ˜† Nobody is discussing last week eppy.. πŸ˜† Well today Rakhi and Bharti eppy is there... Raju all set 😎

because last weeks episode was horrible..i couldnt even watch the whole thing it was that bad..

im super excited to watch the both of them..hope its not too fake thoughπŸ˜†

@the Ranbir pic..i posted that while i was at work..n thats how i felt at the momentπŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
Veena Malik and Ashmit Patel do make a good couple haha
RagMasta thumbnail
Content Removed

Robin Bansal

print

Autumnn thumbnail
Veena's age shown as 27... πŸ˜† so much hungama and controversy had happen cos of her age in the forum.. Veenaji ko kuch bhi idea nahi hai..... πŸ˜‰ lolzzz... πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweta01

Frankly I too google it.. and as wrote earlier found two different meanings.. lolz... well Ishan can help us here... πŸ˜‰ he already knows the meaning.. πŸ˜† so why not Ishan only tell us what is the meaning of it.... 🀣

Usman.. lazy bone.. google yourself and if you find it paste it here... 🀣

Lol I dont know the double meaning , in fact an year back I didnt even know that the song had double meaning , it was when I was singing it once in the class when my friend told me it had double meaning !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But that doesnt deter me from singing the song coz the tune is catchy and I feel like dancing whenever I hear it ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Lol I dont know the double meaning , in fact an year back I didnt even know that the song had double meaning , it was when I was singing it once in the class when my friend told me it had double meaning !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But that doesnt deter me from singing the song coz the tune is catchy and I feel like dancing whenever I hear it ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Atleast the video is cleanπŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: raju786

Atleast the video is cleanπŸ˜†

Yep it is . πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kaju baby good to see you here !! 😳