krzyme8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haha if you guys mustve noticed! whenever someone says or does something to yashita! u see yashita saying "Mujhe usko maarne ka dil karta tha. ek laga ke doon usse"! With each and every person, she wants to get violent! sometimes it makes me say, yashita ab maar bhi do! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup, seriously it's really annoying and this attitude of hers is one of the reasons I don't like her, I bet she's all talk, I bet she doesn't really have the guts to fight anyone.
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
shez really annoying! 
anvesha2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krzyme8

haha if you guys mustve noticed! whenever someone says or does something to yashita! u see yashita saying "Mujhe usko maarne ka dil karta tha. ek laga ke doon usse"! With each and every person, she wants to get violent! sometimes it makes me say, yashita ab maar bhi do! 

She wants to break everybody's nose......one day someone will come and break hers then she will know
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 yeah i noticed that too .. whenever the camera zooms in on her. .. the very first sentence that comes out of her gap is ... abhi ek aisa kheench k maroongi usko and i am like yeah sure ðŸ˜• ...but when? show khatam hone k baad? ðŸ˜†

that girl has a violent streak!! LOL
neha-2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaa...hahaha...it was so funny