Vodafone MTV Splitsvilla 3

How many of you actually think Akriti is Genuine?

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
How many of you think Akriti is genuine with her feelings for Ashish? I really want Ashish to win but, every time, he proves he doesn't really deserve to win because of his behavior. I really thought it was sad the way Akriti had to leave, I feel like it was Archana's who told Ashish to dump her, and thus Akriti had to leave. It was so sad, how when NIkhil asked her who she wanted to win and she still said "Ashish's" name. I also think that she probably loves him more than Archana. What do you guys think? I don't really like any of the girls, but I thought what Ashish did with Akriti was really rude, and mean.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jotz_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't no why but i don't find her Genuine at all!
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i felt bad for Akriti today...i like Ashish and Archana as a pair and want them to win..but the way mtv is potraying them is sad...Ashish is shown breaking many hearts...which is true to some extent..Dimple's dumping was totally unexpected and so was Akriti's ..to some extent i really thought that she was genuine..i liked archana before not that mush these days but want Ashish to win and she comes with the package
krzyme8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought aakriti was genuine even though she is dumb! out of all the girls, she made the effort to buy everything for him whereas pooja and yashita bought stuff fr themselves! i feel she cared a lot! ashish is the biggest loser in splitsvilla!! i hate himm! aakriti really loved him and he will realize once he finds out abt archanas true colors! my least fav couple in splitsvilla- archana and ashish! archana has too much attitude
carie thumbnail
yeah....even though akriti is stupid...i feel her feelings r genuine..bcoz...she liked ashish frm start...and that idiot ashish will dump all girls who will like him except for that big bakri archana......she is totally controlling him......he is dreaming he can become king using her....
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she was very Genuine unlike ashish's so called "gf" as nikhil indirectly said she was the master mind behind akriti's exit... i felt so bad for poor gal Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
ohreally thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manish and Pooja won :) - i read it on fb !
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i believed her ...and most of all i seriously disliked archana's attitude ..she comes across as a snobbish heartless mean minded person ...so its good if they didn't win

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..dunno about that but i genuinly was like.... awwwww..... when she said that she wants Ashish to win even after he eliminated her.
neha-2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think she is...if she was.... she wudnt hav told dushyant to make ashish weak by dumpin sophie