Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauranitai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i soooo love ur post!! it seems i hav d same disease an it's incurable!!! 
ninand thumbnail
so godDamn right⭐️❤️... hes so maddeningly sexy and , dare I say, sweet at the same time☺️...

ohfreaak! i remember your poem on his so-divinely-sexy-they-have-a-life-of-their-own fingers😍☢️
such heartfelt ode to the worlds most beautiful paws twas😎...
yep.. the way he asked Daadi about his Dad.. ohGaWDDDDDDD!! how can geet just not not scrunch him  in a ball and hug him to death!😳
..I soo would have😆.... damn.. he invokes the kind of violence where you just wanna squeeze the life out of him.. kiss the hell out.. and growl and pounce and rip him to shreds.. arr😈...🤣

sorry, got carried away🤣... but agree with you completely... I am diseased as well.. and neva eva wana get well!😍
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sammy,

I don't know you but you are hilarious... but heartwrenchingly TRUE!!! this man has my husband scratching his head in confusion about how his wife, who has never had a favorite male icon in life, is going blissfully obsessive over this unshaven ordinary man!!! Little does my ignorant hubby knows the kind of swaying capabilities this extrordinary man has in our lives!!!!

CONCURRRR with every single line in your post!!! If you have managed to zoom in on his toes on the days that he has been seen wearing slippers in the KM, please capture and send those pics to me!!!! 😆
realraul2307 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was laughing my head of in my office while reading this. Luckily there was no one around!!!!! OMG soo true!!! MAAN IS A DISEASE!!!!!! I don't think there is a cure for it!! Thank you for putting all over feelings into such a hilarious post~
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG it's one of your rants🥳 it's been a while now 🤣🤣🤣 I'm missing your laws too, when will they make a comeback, you know what happens when the law maker leaves town... 😆

she must be really mad as she is pointing her fingers and talking to the screen, just like I do when I'm annoyed 🤣🤣🤣 

how many types of stress did you come up with there 😆 spirtual stress, is that for ghosts 😆 he is rather haunting with his hotness, it's like he possesses you or something 😆

the inner doctor in you, is that we call those voices now 🤣🤣🤣 I love the idea of an inner doctor, I'm gonna phone in work tmrw and be like my doctor said I'm not well enough to come to work for a month😈

flashback alert 😆 I was having an dramatic moment alert yday in your OS, your face was priceless  😆 but thanks for such a lovely fever inducing flashback now I really can't go to work as I've lost the ability to form cohorent sentences 😆

you watch TVD so your chain comment make me think of tyler, I'm 100% sure even those chains wouldn't have kept you away from MSK 🤣🤣🤣 Your lucky Damon was with you that night 😈 (i'm such a nice evil twin)

your obessed with his eyebrows WOMAN 🤣🤣🤣 Now I have to start paying attention to them too, i'd much rather look elsewhere tho 😈 

I'm just gonna say he is naturally blessed like he is with a whole load of others things since liking a man who plucks his eyebrows goes against my moral code unless the man is a hairy beast and had a monobrow as I'm not that evil 😆 As long as they do it so it still looks quite natural I will turn a blind eye whilst he gets his brows plucked and I get my facial 😆

sammy don't worry I checked everything front and back several times, I'm very through 😆 maybe even OCD level you could say 😆

Thy hands 😆 your going all shakespearn on us 😆 At least you admit it's an disorder 🤣 You shifted closer to the screen, haha I bet your nose was 1mm away from it 🤣🤣🤣 It gets better you paused the screen and marvelled 🤣🤣🤣

Sammy i don't think you could handle seeing how his toes were more beautiful than yours even with your hot pink nail polish 🤣

Sammy onething I gotta say I think you should change your inner doctor as you seem to be getting more sick than better 🤣🤣🤣

He did say dad in such a sweet vulernable way, I was happy to know he wasn't some test tube baby or alien as they have never mentioned his parents before 🤣 

Altho how the same dad can produce him and Deva the player with this Geet and Daadi daddy/baby theory makes my mind boogle, are they really bros or did MSK's dad have a mid life crisis when Dev babu was conceived 🤣🤣🤣

I wish I could have seen you going mad, where was your lil bro, this was gold dust and YT worthy🤣🤣🤣

I found MSK cute with his smiling too but then I found it really funny as he was freaking me out  the more he kept doing it as it was weird to see the dusht danav smile that much, I felt like I was in some parallel universe or something 🤣🤣🤣 

Don't worry I don't think MSK can keep smiling this much any longer
as

a) it goes against his nature

b) he will get a sore jaw as he is not used to smiling this much, his inexperience could give him a serious injury and he doesn't do any facial exercise much to Geet's dismay 🤣🤣🤣

the cure OMG, how could i forget the cure, the only time ppl don't want to be cured and will go to crazy lengths to remain ill 🤣🤣🤣 

Once me and my friend were talking about Geet to one of her friends and we were going gaga over MSK and his hotness so she wanted to see a pic so we looked for pics on her phone and  all these not soo nice ones came up and i think she thought what the hell are these two on about  and she never did start watching Geet, I wonder why🤣🤣🤣

Haha his evil ugly twin brother gurpreet/gurvinder, not everyone is as lucky as me when it comes to having a stunning twin, love you too Sammy 🤗

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
totally agreed..especially the flash back..wow...I just relived
yes yes he is a disease
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg love your post toooo good🤣, this MSK is perfect Maan, and liked your advice, don't search Gurmeet, it's better to search MSK...Seriously i have a doubt on this Guru guy, he is such a brilliant actor that we don't even wanna think about his reality, we love this MSK....

Muniza
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this is the best humor that I have come across after a long time.
wonderful
Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh I am loving the fact that you're coming regularly on GF now! Keep making these posts and don't die on us woman! We need Mrs. Maan Singh Phurana to tell us the tale of her antics when she watches the Maan Singh Khurana be cute, romantic, sexy, plain-hard-to-get, and much much more!

Gawsh, your poem, and just about every other rambling in this post had me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the whole entire time. And trust me today's DaadiMaan scene was the cutest. He looked like such a cute lil kid coming to ask for something to his parents room. And hayeeeeeeee getting to know that he did that as a lil kid too was just about the most adorable pinch-his-cheeks worthy thing to know!

Maan Singh Khurana was a cutie-pie in today's episode. And thank you oh-so-much for refreshing our memories about his first appearance. *Goes into a trance as she imagines it happen in her mind on replay mode* You woman, have the ability to make us all 🤣 till we cry or our stomachs hurt.

And oh dear, he should NEVER shave. NEVER. He looks hot with facial hair .. but OMG. I thought I was the only one who stared at my hands after seeing how absolutely long and lean and sexy his fingers were! 😲 I was dying in shame of how ugly my hands were compared to his and how he has just about the best facial features -- along with the best hunk of muscle in all the right places! Yeeeeaaaoooozaaaaaaaaaaaa! 😆

I reciprocate the same feelings, Sammy. And same goes for every other girl/woman on here who is mentally in a relationship with him! You being the official one of course! 😉 😆

Awesome Post Sammy!

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i thought i had a cold...but now i know it was much more serious...and you're right, gurvinder/ gurpreet are not cute 😉...Maan on the other hand will end up killing us from this desease...😆 Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago