Abbas Parekh is super confident-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abbas Parekh is feeling super confident

STAR Plus' weekend reality show Wife Bina Life is gearing up for the finale episode this weekend with the three finalists – Rohit Dutta, Arvind Patil and Abbas Parekh.

We spoke to Abbas Parekh about his eventful journey on the show. Parekh gets candid about what he learnt and enjoyed on the show.

What have you learnt from your experience on Wife Bina Life?
I have learnt a lot. I learnt that your wife is the lifeline of the house. She is the one that keeps everyone and everything together in life. I also learnt to be patient in certain situations.

What does the concept Wife Bina Life mean to you now?
It means a lot. Wife is a huge support in the house and you can't live without her. I have really understood the true meaning and role of a wife. I would like to tell people please don't underestimate your wife because she works harder than you.

What is better: a 9-5 job or being a housewife?
In today's times, I think no job is just 9 to 5. But I will say that at work our jobs end at some time, later or early in the day but a housewife works 24x7. That is undoubtedly harder.

What were your high and low points in the show?
My high point was my confidence level. While there were many times when I felt low as I missed my wife. My lowest was when I missed her on her birthday for the first time in life.

What have you learnt – regarding household work through this show?
I learnt that cooking isn't a piece of cake and time management is tough.

What changes do you see in yourself post this experience?
Now, I can cook food especially Kadhi Chawal. I am more confident in the kitchen than I was earlier. On Sundays, I plan to cook food for my loved ones.

How will you start pitching in the house post this?
I will start helping my wife in her household work. That will not only give me immense happiness but her as well. We will divide the work among us.

Toughest task was …
I was told to cook Maharashtrian dishes. At first, I was little nervous because I had never heard about any Maharashtrian dish and was also told not to refer any book, but I somehow managed it.

Easiest task was….
Filling up the water buckets. It was so simple.

What do you appreciate the most in your wife now?
I appreciate everything in my wife. I valued her before the show and realise how much she does for me and my family. The way she handles my home is brilliant and I am lucky to have a wife like her.

What did you miss the most about your wife?
I missed everything about her and became very emotional when I saw her after a long time.

What did you learn about your kids that you didn't already know earlier?
I have always been very close to my daughter Mahek but through this show, I have become more close to her. The one thing I learnt was that she is very emotional regarding me and her mom. She is a very sweet girl and I am proud to be her father.

How does it feel to be in the finals?
It feels great to be in the top 3 and now I am looking forward to the finale.

Did you expect to come this far?
Oh yes, I was confident that I would do very well in the show.

Who is your toughest competitor?
Dutta and Patil have worked very hard and both are my tough competitors.

Don't forget to catch the exciting finale of Wife Bina Life on Sat, March 12 only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, March 09, 2011

You have already voted on this!
  0  LIKE  
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1441/abbas-parekh-is-feeling-super-confident.aspx