Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Nandinii 🤗

Okay, so I am ignoring the taunts of 'eventually' and moving ahead. 😆 You're not writing another FF or OS, eh? Please, we need something good to read. Please? Oooh, so the paper is over? How did they go? They sound pretty stressful, dude ! But being you, I know it must have gone super duper well. As for the PM's. I am talking about soooooooooooo many PM's not just that one. Lol. At one point I think I would have spammed your inbox only, sorry about that, though. Really sorry. 

Romance. O M G ! When I saw them do the last act, I was totally floored, it was like the perfect end that they had to give. And to me, that's one of my favourite. It's not something out of the ordinary, but things/concepts are cliched for a reason, because they appeal to everyone !!! And that's the point naa? Though I distinctly remember my friend saying that it wasn't their best (She's not a total romantic like me) and I was like nooooooo, this was the perfect ending, like a romantic perfomance, all through I expected it out of them. Oh well, I guess your and my thoughts on romance are just mirrors, lol. 

Jashn-e-Jhalak. No. They only advertised for Chang and Mahi and Remo and I wasn't interested. I didn't know she was also performing. 

Loads of Love, 
Aruuu 🤗
Arushi. thumbnail

Ooooh, before I start my comment, let me just say I feel like a star for some god knows reason. Haha

Hey Nikita ! 

Thanks, I am glad you like the comment :)

Between you and me, I think I am prejudiced. Cause no matter what about the Flamenco it just doesn't appeal to me. And the funniest is, that I tried to like it (know which sane person does that?) So I tried to tell myself that it was a new concept a nice effort and all. But including all of that, you know what lacked for me in the end? Dance. It was a wonderful 'act' but seeing it from a dance perspective it wasn't too much of dance. Same goes with maa, not much dance, but I guess the emotional quotient in that was so high that it seemed to negate everything else. You actually were sucked into that performance, which somehow did not happen in Flamenco. But I applaud for taking it up, and trying something new. 

ROFL @ . They didn't keep sticking to their strengths all the time (unlike some other people *cough Cough* ) It's one of the few instances that I actually laughed loudly seeing something on screen and typing Lol/Rofl.

OMGG ! All of you have folders. Theek hain, so any time I need revisions or something, I am popping at your doors. Hah ! 

🤗
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Niki...oh, I'm so with you on the...*cough cough* bit. Sushant and Shampa did try out more forms than any other contender, it's a fact. And they pulled them all of pretty darn well, so there. And a high-five right back to you! For the memorising and attempting pathetically bit too, lol. Oh yeah. 😎

Aruu...haha, that wasn't a taunt re! And I know which PMs you mean, I'm sooooo sorry! By paper, I meant my Research Paper, one I have to write every semester for my internal assessment. Exams are round the corner too, though. Not to worry. But I'm writing to you no matter what now. Just that this sem's paper was much harder on me than last sem because I had lit theory which is completely alien territory as far as I'm concerned. So yeah, it took quite a bit of doing to get through it. But it's done now, and I shall be sending in that PM to you today. Got halfway through it last night, and you know how concise I am with such things, lol. And it's okay if you don't like the Flamenco! To each their own. I'm with you on the perfect ending, by the way. That last act was beautiful, and that's that. 😍

Jashn-e-Jhalak...I know, I wasn't interested either which is why I didn't watch. I logged on to FB after the telecast was over and that was when I saw Shampa's status saying that she's performing. From the comments, it seems like she did great. As usual. Touchwood! 😊
Edited by nandinidev - 13 years ago
Arushi. thumbnail
Heyy !!! ^^ 

Caught you online after ages <3

Oh God ! Your semester paper sounds crappy. Tell them to leave you alone, lol. But you toh are something only, so I am sure you totally aced it. And all the best for those exams. You know, on another tangent, I love wishing people luck for their exams at the moment, seeing that mine are over. Over. Can you believe it? I still cant. Suddenly I have so much free time on my hands, and can just sleep as much as I like and do whatever. Best feelings. Haha ! 

What was the need for that Jhashne thingi? To promote Remo's movie, was it?

Anywhoo ! How are you apart from the study  bit? Shee, I feel so sorry and guilty about the explosion of mine. So Sorrrriiiieeee 🤗

Also I see that someone has totally ignored my plea's for a possible FF/OS. Hmm. (I tried searching for a smiley that would suit here but in vain. And I conclude that IF has bad smileys ) 
Edited by Arushi. - 13 years ago