Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing post....I think everyone had said everything already here...so I dont want to add anything...all I can say that SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT- I am glad to be your fan....and same with Shampa....this girl ROCKS to the core....I pray that she has a brilliant future ahead of her
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww nice topic Nandini 😃

I have actually loved his dance from the very first performance. Even though he didn't get good marks for it, it was still a good act.

Sushant-Shampa have created history on Jhalak by getting full 30 marks almost every week which I doubt anyone of the future contestants will be able to surpass. I have loved Sushant since PR days and have only seen him dance in shows so when I heard he was taking part in Jhalak, I was so excited for it. Even though I've been following this show, I had never been this excited as I was for this season. I had never heard of Shampa before so I was kinda worried about how she would do. But to my surprise, she was brilliant. Later when I found out she was Terence's student, I was no longer surprised 😆

I believe their strength was innovation. Each and every performance of their had a new, innovative concept which they executed beautifully.

I loved all of their performance but my favourite would be the horror act. That was something else!

I don't think they had any weakness apart from Sushant not having 6-pack abs 😆

Anyways congrats to them for winning the most consistent jodi award 👏 I wanted them to win the trophy but oh well we don't always get what we want, right?

I will really miss these two 😭 Wish them all the best for their future endeavours!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love your post! 

Im really shocked they didnt walk away the title!  Really Im still in shock! 

I guess SONY TV picked their winner before the finale happened, articles were already up since Saturday that Chang won the title!  Its a shame they did this, really a dam shame!
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great post nandini...

agree the ZND phase was not good for sushant....could not understand the judges marks/scores...😡

he deserved better comments/scores.....

I was a fan from Pavitra Rishta..show that I watched from the start...love him as an actor..

have seen most or all of his stage/awards performances..as well the 'special'..performances on other zee shows...

he seems so down to earth...love the way he handles the 'press'.....the way he interacts on giving interviews.....

this guy is highly intelligent and a go getter...all the best to him..👍🏼

hope he becomes a famous director...😉
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Love your post! 

Im really shocked they didnt walk away the title!  Really Im still in shock! 

I guess SONY TV picked their winner before the finale happened, articles were already up since Saturday that Chang won the title!  Its a shame they did this, really a dam shame!

I am shocked as well..shame on Sony for using Sushant for TRPs...

hope madhuri..is not part of next season...😡
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely LOVED the post! And very well said...Sushant and Shampa for me are the true winner, theyre performances were just truly beautiful and out of the world. Probably thats the only reason i actually started watching JDJ...it was for them :)
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
feeling very bad for sushant............................ it was clearly refelcting on his face that how much depressed he was..................... he has given his 200% inspite of his back pain he gave his best..n atlastttttttttttttttttttttttttt..........

but sushant is the winner of jdj4..........................
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVEEEE this post! God Bless Sushant Shampa...deep inside i really wanna see them bak again together...they make a rocking group & the most flawless dancers!🤗
Sushant did mostly floor dancing, He did not do lift or areal dance. Frankly speaking his dance steps look repetitive to me.
prem-mukti#1 thumbnail
I love Sushant and Shampa!