Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: amritaa10

seriously....i second u both....this ws wat that was going in my mind 4 so lng!!

OH LOL Well Well, looks like people are jealous that Sushant cannot try the lifts which SalYana can do so gracefully ! 🤣 Carry on Bashing !
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmAsh

Keep your bhashan with you. I didn't cook up anything, I have seen it. I don't feel like to give you more explanation otherwise you will be another boring bhashan.

if u had an explanation than u would give na when u don't have any u can't give one ,simple as that and obviously u would think any other explanation is a bashan well this is a public forum so if i want i can go on and on with long bashan and reply to comments which are BLAHHHHHHHH like urs😛
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I never said I'm challenging your opinion. I wrote my views eariler once and have since not returned to debate. I did not say that Shiamak Terrence etc. thought he was best to change your opinion. I just wanted to point out that just like you didn't like it, many others liked it too. You find his performances boring, your opinion, I don't, my opinion, similarily judges liked it too-- why not leave them to their opinions too?? Why to assume that the judges were partial???😊

Besides, the nation voting doesn't necessarily mean MORE PEOPLE voting. There was multiple voting here. 

Add to this that people support favourites while voting.

Add to this, that many people watch, appreciate, but don't vote. I live in a hostel full of girls who were rooting for Sushant but didn't vote cos they felt its all fixed anyway. Same for Yana and also for Chang--- my Mum hasn't given a single vote to Chang even though she liked him.

Add to this that many voted on the consideration of who progresses from non-dancer to dancer and not on the basis of whose performances were best

(Now please don't misunderstand me- I'm not saying chang was not good and all and didn't deserve to win and Sushant was the best-- NO-- I am just saying that there are many facets to voting- it is a highly unreliable method of judging "Who was best" in my opinion)

Look, I'm not trying to point out that you are wrong or your opinion is wrong. All I'm trying to say is that we all have different tastes and what appeals to one certainly might not appeal to others.😊 I just wanted to say that Chang winning does not necessarily that "Sushant's dances are boring" becomes a verdict or ultimate truth (As you wrote in the post I quoted-- nation agrees with me, I rest my case) . As I said, there is nothing truly right or wrong here. Some dances appeal to some people, some don't. As simple as that.

Yes! I'm glad you are so civil about it. You're right too about people having different tastes. So let's sign off by agreeing to disagree. :-) Catch you on another topic another time! :-)
priya185 thumbnail
1. arushi one salman-yana are only doing lifts in their performances even you know thta as a fact 😳
2. salman is trained in contempory and does lifts as its in his comfort zone ekta herself said 😛
about bashing, salyana fans are the wrong people to even comment on bashing. an old saying look at yourself first before you speka of others/

need i say more
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok we all agree tht sushant's dancing is boring tht is why he was the only contestant in all 4 season who got a hatrick and......

1. 6 "perfects" from madhuri
2. 4 hugs from madhuri
3. 9 times "this is it" from remo
4. 10 times performer of the day
5. 8 times full on 30

👏

mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rapier

oh??? then how come he got a 27 or whatever today, while the other two got 29? so yea. the fact that his performance is always the best is ur opinion. so you should state as that. not as a fact. cuz it isn't a fact.

He had a back injury you id**t whereas the others didn't and still weren't able to get a 30.
Sorry this my opinion of you don't get offended by it
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Well I disagree with you. His dance moves are very clean and every dance performed by him has a concept behind it. If your talking about yesterday's solo performance having repetitive moves than maybe you should think what he was trying to show by his dance? It was his journey on JDJ. It had all the moves that the audience might recognize from his previous performances.

Well for me I think the most boring performer was mahi(always did simple steps with no cleanliness in the completion of moves.)  and yana(lifts). So I am glad both those girls didn't win.

I never actually found Sushant boring so surely would disagree with your post!I think he has just not been consistent with dancing..but also with the concepts he has brought on stage.Starting from the horror special to the Mayurbhanj Chau[which was fantastic]..he always had a story or a concept behind every dance..even the one he did in Madhuri Special..while everyone else just gave a tribute to Madhuri dancing on her songs,Sushant and Shampa kinda weaved a story inside that dance too..And like Madhuri says..watching Sushant dance is like poetry in motion..he has really good flexibility,great poise and like Malaika said..no feminity..which is a rare case with male dancers*no offence intended*..Geometrically speaking😆even the twirls and turns he does is 360 degree perfect!And the dance with the concept was really like a breath of fresh air for me after DID overdose.

And moreover..yes I believe that Sushant is repeatative..he is the most repeatative in the lot because-he REPEATEDLY got 30 marks in half of his perfromances,REPEATEDLY got the consistent perfromer of the week,REPEATEDLY got the highest marks for the longest time...and REPEATEDLY got appreciaiton from not just the judges..but also from the public!So..yes he is repeatative in winning people's hearts by his dance.

On the contrary,I have actually found Yana-Salman's dance style repeatative..Havent been a fan of their dance ever..but they are quite good with lifts and stunts..which is their forte..so I feel they have kinda limited their dance to their forte only!..I mean..Starting from the chori kiya re jiya,Malaika's challenge,and the latest pal yaad ayenge pal..they attempted ariel act THRICE!😕😕So isnt that repeatative?And somewhere down the line,I did find Saliyanas perfromance boring..The aali re saali re perfromance,their classical dance,ishq kabhi kariyo na..to Yana.s latest mehboob mere..I havent actually seen that much of depth in their DANCE!..Salman no doubt is a very good dancer and learner..but somehow..I feel they have wasted half of their perfromances doing lifts,stunts and ariel acts*which I atleast feel is not dance..I am really not a fan of these new found international dances with heavy loaded stunts,ariel acts and lifts..I prefer seeing them being perfromed by trapeze artists in a circus than in a dance reality show*

Chang have show the biggest improvement of the non dancer lot..but still I too found some perfromances of theirs boring too..I wanted Sushant to win..Voted for them too..Anyways..my favs never win..so nothing new

Overall,I have really found the whole season of JDJ this time quite damp and boring..coz the element of DANCE was actually missing*strctly acc to my POV*in many perfromances..

Of the lot,the only jodis''whom I have found entertaining..were Sushant and Shampa,Ragini-Neerav,Ankita-Nishant and somewhere down the line..Chang and Marischa too..because i actually found heavy duty DANCE in them..the old boogie woogie style..whereas on the other hand..i have actually found NO dance in Mahi-Savio,Yana-Salman and Shekhar Suman.They were only busy doing lifts and stunts..which for me..isnt dance at all.

Anyways,I feel that we should make an appeal to Assange to come down to india and WikiLeak or rather SONYleak the total votes each contestant has got in the finale!🤣

And this mite be a bit off topic..but really cant understand this big fuss of giving the title to Chang since he is a non dancer and Sushant is trained....Jab aisa theme tha..toh Sushant ko liya hi kyun??😕😕Ohh..phir SONY to trps kaha se aata🥱..This is such a DUMB reason..If you have Lata Mangeshkar nominated for Ae Mere Watan Ke logon and Mamta Sharma for Munni Badnaam..one cant just give the award to Mamta saying she is less experienced than Lataji and yada yada yada!🤢SONY sucks..and so does Indian Reality Shows!

Ohh and btw..dont bother replying to my post and imposing as to why should I accept ariel dance,contemporary etc etc as DANCE!..You will waste your time only..coz niether will i come back to reply..nor will my views change!So any report button pressing or warning level increase?BRING IT ON!..I care a damn!

Originally posted by: EmAsh

P.S Sushant fan keep opening topics with long notes blah...blah...keep expressing ur sadness.

Blehh!Vijay Bhai has given us a WYSWYG editor,44 emoticons,7 fonts,7 font sizes,and font allignment features for us to write and express our opinions in the forum and not writing two lines which has no meaning.

Hope you have heard that a pen is mightier than the sword.or.rather in this case...a keyboard mightier than the sword!😆While u keep using the sword..we would like to continue using words!😉I am a FAN of Sushants dancing and think he DESERVES to  be the winner of the show!

Finally..this is the last thing to expect in this forum but..Peace!
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well Sushant was a breather in this season of JDJ which in my opinion had the most boring contestants ever...n strange, the judges never noticed any thing repetitive in Sushants performance? oh yeah, i forgot ,the judges were partial...

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yh..they were very much partial...thatz y sushant lost at the last moment....😡y all are bashing sushant even after he lost the trophy?

y is this topic still active where almost all are bashing sushant?y is it not closed yet??????????????????😡
Edited by anamika_0 - 13 years ago