Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: EmAsh

I am so happy that sushant didn't win!!! I wanted either yana or chang, that what happen.

P.S Sushant fan keep opening topics with long notes blah...blah...keep expressing ur sadness.

@bold ummm i think u have not been noticing or it's just that u like making stuffs but let me tell u that not even a single sushant's fan has opened a thread.all sushant haters are obsessed with him and can't resist to talk abt him and have opened stupid threads and which has nothing in it except of BLAHHHHHHHHHHH.... which is actually very hard to understand

P.S. oh and we are happy that Sushant won the most consistent performer award it clearly shows he is the BEST!!! and idk what to say abt ur comment on Sushant's loss because u seem to be more happy that he loss than being happy for changquite a fan u r🀒

Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
sanaa_s thumbnail
if salyana fans  ......voted for salyana instead of opening sooo many topics on sushita n discussing thm ......thn may be the result was in their favour .
hardrock00 thumbnail
yeah he is a good dancer but does same everytime
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteCherry

@bold ummm i think u have not been noticing or it's just that u like making stuffs but let me tell u that not even a single sushant's fan has opened a thread.all sushant haters are obsessed with him and can't resist to talk abt him and have opened stupid threads and which has nothing in it except of BLAHHHHHHHHHHH.... which is actually very hard to understand

P.S. oh and we are happy that Sushant won the most consistent performer award it clearly shows he is the BEST!!! and idk what to say abt ur comment on Sushant's loss because u seem to be more happy that he loss than being happy for changquite a fan u r🀒 

Keep your bhashan with you. I didn't cook up anything, I have seen it. I don't feel like to give you more explanation otherwise you will come with another boring bhashan.
Edited by EmAsh - 13 years ago
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushi_anki

if salyana fans  ......voted for salyana instead of opening sooo many topics on sushita n discussing thm ......thn may be the result was in their favour .

why u even taking interest to comment here, if u have problem. nobody sent you special invitation.
sanaa_s thumbnail
oh so u got an invitation to write hereπŸ˜• r u the owner of this IF???πŸ˜† u cant stop anyone from writing their views n giving their opinion!!!
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

only points to shampa not sushant he only does  the steps that his choreo gives him. fine its our opinion but like i said before... this doesnt make any sense at all  πŸ˜•

Yes, You're right too. You're making me rethink my position. But then, to think out of the box, why would Shampa change his routine if the judges keep giving him high scores (verrrrry often ignoring his slips)? Why let go of a good thing?

To rephrase my original opinion, I find Sushant boring because his choreographer did not utilize his potential. The guy's a dude and I have no hang ups against him πŸ‘πŸΌ Having said that, for whatever reason, I personally did not think he was worthy of the title; not Chang either but guess that's the way the cookie crumbles in a reality show!
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Apparently the qualified and experiences judges, along with choreos like Shiamak Daver and Terrence Lewis (who were rooting for Sushant) share the same view point as the rest of us though, and awarded him the Most Consistent Performer trophy.😊

Most consistent does not mean the best. For every 5 people who supported Sushant there may be an equal number who must have thought that Chang and Yana were better.

Many people on the net and even in this forum have agreed that very often the judges have been partial to Sushant.  I'm not a fan at all of Shiamak Daver's dance (he's not in the least bit versatile... but that would be another topic!), so his opinion matters nought to me... especially, more so, when the NATION agreed that Sushant did not deserve the title.

I found Sushant's dancing style boring (not him but his dancing... blame his choreo if you will!) and I cannot change my opinion because "falana.. falana" said he's good. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to permit me my opinion as I am gallant enough to respect yours.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: orms

Most consistent does not mean the best. For every 5 people who supported Sushant there may be an equal number who must have thought that Chang and Yana were better.

Many people on the net and even in this forum have agreed that very often the judges have been partial to Sushant.  I'm not a fan at all of Shiamak Daver's dance (he's not in the least bit versatile... but that would be another topic!), so his opinion matters nought to me... especially, more so, when the NATION agreed that Sushant did not deserve the title.

I found Sushant's dancing style boring (not him but his dancing... blame his choreo if you will!) and I cannot change my opinion because "falana.. falana" said he's good. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to permit me my opinion as I am gallant enough to respect yours.

I never said I'm challenging your opinion. I wrote my views eariler once and have since not returned to debate. I did not say that Shiamak Terrence etc. thought he was best to change your opinion. I just wanted to point out that just like you didn't like it, many others liked it too. You find his performances boring, your opinion, I don't, my opinion, similarily judges liked it too-- why not leave them to their opinions too?? Why to assume that the judges were partial???😊

Besides, the nation voting doesn't necessarily mean MORE PEOPLE voting. There was multiple voting here. 

Add to this that people support favourites while voting.

Add to this, that many people watch, appreciate, but don't vote. I live in a hostel full of girls who were rooting for Sushant but didn't vote cos they felt its all fixed anyway. Same for Yana and also for Chang--- my Mum hasn't given a single vote to Chang even though she liked him.

Add to this that many voted on the consideration of who progresses from non-dancer to dancer and not on the basis of whose performances were best

(Now please don't misunderstand me- I'm not saying chang was not good and all and didn't deserve to win and Sushant was the best-- NO-- I am just saying that there are many facets to voting- it is a highly unreliable method of judging "Who was best" in my opinion)

Look, I'm not trying to point out that you are wrong or your opinion is wrong. All I'm trying to say is that we all have different tastes and what appeals to one certainly might not appeal to others.😊 I just wanted to say that Chang winning does not necessarily that "Sushant's dances are boring" becomes a verdict or ultimate truth (As you wrote in the post I quoted-- nation agrees with me, I rest my case) . As I said, there is nothing truly right or wrong here. Some dances appeal to some people, some don't. As simple as that.
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sushi_anki

"From day 1, Yana has danced beautifully, been consistent and showed different forms"

🀣

i wud love to know wht diff forms??? 
contemporary  and???? lifting each other jumping here n there ......n btw after their wildcard entry they were never consistent.they got diff marks everytime !

YEAH RIGHT . Some FREAKS are after Salman Yana like Hell. did they steal anything from you ? πŸ˜† Dont act pathetic !  It is the TMs opinion and you should comment on Sushant , defend him rather than speak like this about others . πŸ˜Š