Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with you. Even I dont enjoy much of his performances bcz he is too stiff with his body and his expressions are also hard. Even Yana and Salman are boring a lot of times with their different lifts, I would say there is just 20% dance and 80% lifts, but I like Shampa and Marischa. Shampa is really a great dancer and I think Marischa has always given Chang nice dance and variety.  I loved their Tamma Tamma performance.

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soul_angel

If you read what you wrote yourself ^^ you'll find variety enough in him πŸ˜† Unlike you it will only take me a word to tell who is the most boring,monotonous and snorr worthy contestants in the show πŸ₯± and that word is "LIFTS" its not that hard to guess is it?but if it is I'll give another hint even Mona said "Lift Kara De" yesterday while introducing them πŸ˜† 

Saliyana really makes me yawn with their "Lifts" in their every freaking performance If Salman doesn't lifts Yana then Yana Lifts Salman if thats what you call innovation πŸ˜† Lift on shoulders,Lift through the legs,Lift Like a bird,Lift on stomach and the end πŸ₯± every step is starting of another Lift πŸ˜• Ok Ok we get it that you both are capable of lifting eachother but can we also see some dance now πŸ₯± 
They are so boring that sometimes I don't even remember that they are still in the show πŸ₯± and I am genuinely saying that cause thats what I feel.I saw huge potential in them in the starting of the show but I am sorry to say they were quite a disappointment after their wild card especially.Even Mahi showed more variety than them.

And it is just my opinion like you shared yours on who you find boring in the show I did the same nothing personal against Saliyana.

ROFLMAO this really cracked me up especially the bold part 🀣

I feel the exact same way about Salyana πŸ₯±

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so here i go....

She's been doing the SAME dance movements from day one. Rarely has she done different steps... the same leg stretching, arm stretching and waving, jumping from here to there. I think she's been overrated and think what you must, but this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

My choice :
1) Sushant - Different steps, always consistent, beautiful dancer, graceful. πŸ˜Š πŸ‘
2) Chang - Marked improvement, cute πŸ˜‰
3) Yana - Boring πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

this i my edited version which i think is true ....i feel that u sid it coz u wer yana/salman fan,which again is not valid....
Edited by amritaa10 - 13 years ago
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

ROFLMAO this really cracked me up especially the bold part 🀣

I feel the exact same way about Salyana πŸ₯±

seriously....i second u both....this ws wat that was going in my mind 4 so lng!!
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BTW, if you are saying that Sushant does the same dance style and steps all the time, that means you're saying Shampa is not a good choreographer πŸ˜²
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey y do we fight here...we all like sushant n shampa...if somone dont like him wat matters.......for us sushant is the best......................n will always be the best.......
realbiggboss thumbnail
the winner has already been declared - so why the fight and arguments
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sushant is the winner of jdj for millions of sushant loverssssssssssssss................................
sau02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: orms

He's been doing the SAME dance movements from day one. Rarely has he done different steps... the same leg stretching, arm stretching and waving, jumping from here to there. I think he's been overrated and think what you must, but this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

My choice :
1) Yana - Different steps, always consistent, beautiful dancer, graceful. 😊 πŸ‘
2) Chang - Marked improvement, cute πŸ˜‰
3) Sushant - Boring πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

grt yana fan ..!!! i guess the above person ...the truth is yana is becz of salman only .....so der is no fans of yana  nd sushant is most popular among all others......nd y u find sushant boaring?? he has given alwz variety in his performance...so hes the best...πŸ‘πŸΌ
aftr watching jdj we finds yana boringπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ after doing same lifts and same dance style..dis is nt did to appreciate salman......ok...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rapier

only? now that's stretching it a bit too far. they are versatile. but are they the only ones? hardly.

yes dey are the only contestants who always brought something new on the stage where dey actually put dere soul(which is the main element of dance) for every different performance..i'm entitled to my opinion and its completely mine..😊

dey never use excess of lifts,wont forget dere steps,properly use props,more footwork,expresions..

dey are versatile and deserve to win in each and every angleπŸ˜ƒ