Will update tomorrow in the new thread
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Passionatly beautiful update.
-jia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Jiu... so sorry honey for the late comment Chalta hai...main bhi to hamesha late hi hoti hoon....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok so this is Maan

and this is Geet
Haaye rabba tere emoticons... kitne sundar hain....😳

I m so happy to see Maan trying hard to get to GeetπŸ˜†.... ab pata chala why is it necessary to check the words and decibels of ur speech Mr. Maan Singh Khurana... he's learning a nice lesson... next time he'll dread to tell his Mishti to shut up! way to go GeetπŸ‘πŸΌ i lobe you for thisπŸ˜† Aur nahi to kya...jab dekho ghode par sawaar rehta hai yeh munda.. Geet ne usko zameen par utaar diya....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i m so happy Geet giving silent treatment to Maan yet carrying on with her routine!!!πŸ˜† silent treatments work the best...I knowπŸ˜‰

Hmm... so the past is out... stupid Dev! iske dimag ka fuse gayab hai kya... itni hi problem hai jo jaake daddy dearest ko jaake complain kare who never told anyone about him... good idea... Jiu isko Uda deπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† let him meet and sort things with daddy😑 Daady dearest parlok sudhaar gaye hain... ek achcha idea hai..isko udaana hi padega.. kuch jugaad lagati hoon iska..πŸ˜† he is basically sick in his mind...the anger n hatred is the only passion he knows...

its nice to see how Dadi ma understnds Maan's stand before and after... she knows tht now Geet matters to Maan more thn anything and for her he won't let the matters rest... i liked it😳 Yes, even Daadima knows the changes Geet brought in Maan's life...

wah wah... Mr. Khurana pehle phool... phir jewelery... kya baat hai... bhagwanji aisa hi koi banda mujhe aur ashu ko de do jo humare nakhre aise hi uthaye... hmph!😍 *sigh* aur tum dono aunties... aise bande na dhundna... bas latakte hue chuchundar le aate ho humare liye😑 tht bracelet was nice though... RA main Maan ne Geet ka bracelet le liya aur Dreams main aake diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aree haan...yeh tune achcha yaad dilaya..I had forgotten abt it...lol...well if CVs can recycle... why can't we???πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Aur phirse bol rahi hoon....aunty bolna band kar nahi to tujhe tere wale se saath paani mei dhakal doongi...🀣🀣 but b4 that finisih RA okay baby??😳🀣

"Lagta hai biwi abhi bhi bauhat naraaz hai'Maan tu to gaya aaj'."
Happy Realization Maan Singh Khurana🀣 

Kitchen romance😍 it was nice... he knew he was breaking thru her and she was wondering how long she would be able to continueπŸ˜³πŸ˜† He knows she can;t stay away from him just like he can't stay away from her...so he tried the only way he knew...seducing her...😳

yeh banda usko mana raha hai magar phir bhi doesn't leave an opportunity to pull her leg... iska kuch nahi ho sakta Hehehehe...he cannot change...he saw the smile on Geet b4 he entered the room and that was enough to give him the boost...

making up session was nice too... and yes it was a generous sprinkle of love, romance, passion☺️  Thankyou..sukkar hai babaji...ek kamini to satisfied hai..πŸ˜†

Jiu the update was bigger too😳 haina???? hehehee...thankyou....but don't get used to it...main itna lamba lamba nahi likh sakti teri tarah...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love ya loads honey... thnks for the amazing readπŸ˜ƒ

Love you Meri OK...  ❀️
Thankyou πŸ€—
-jia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblablah

Can't wait for the next part!

I am going to update in a few minutes in the new threadπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: chubzy

Passionatly beautiful update.

Thankyou dearie 😳
-jia- thumbnail
A very very warm thankyou to all the lovely readers who pressed the like button and gave their words of appreciation.... I love each and every one of you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

The following 148 member(s) liked the above post:
ssssmarnimmi26wifey90pyarisahelibhakbhartifanlaila889krishna.roshni77inlwgeetshanky18mansijani21ukdesigirlSunaezasheetalvasazazoy12tazzosan1989apeksha_guptaritzy09tatersweetkjLola13thea_angelyzil143Shimmerrjosh.poojaVidushi89geettpayal906maanetsangelzoha25Maaneet4evekkaavvyyaaLimerancepriyanka86MSgayatriMaaneet_09mystique_girlashvinisharmaindepgalpadamjotursrithikakasturi11star_777Hina.khanxxxKrishnaluv94manashiam_sweet_paripp1980asmi123optimismnonabebuMiss-Rizkalpana_spnringmetellycrazyt3ejsmallvilleniharika_87sweetysumaiyaluv angelkhwaishfananuandaviTinkJiaPaintedSky080588PushpaTReddysweginjurubinahansaKavyaNaik123dreaminvincibleAsh1991acjanfeb1GEETOdhaniLovermaansi007123prithanilu710luvdhrishtirichiiiiiamzu32abina03Teenage.dreammyedward12Dilsaymadhavipatilmelody_questsiroililygangesegbPaloma_DmishtibskjgmdMsMovieloversakadafiSwaatiisdtashinsurbhijn106avani_9PurplePetallibra257thHeavenzahra15maankigeet4everzaara2212XXXYYYZZZpreethiasonali_Nbasicquestion1millie_maaneetambbihasindu555dimpzzwajiha-1maanseecyum321jazzeretteputhdoosheekaheermeherJULIELkptlLavZeuphoricpunjabi.princessharmake11Preethi-Preminamita25sweet scorpiospvdshah10hinal_maaneetesha143pickachumrk_1PerfectYaRavrsroopalisona-raiRocks.Dharajyoti_lLip-a-LiciousaashluvsmaanSoapoperasrfunkooliio-afsha-PrithviSanyo1pop77sonu4everdivareenatemorocks

The journey continues in the next thread....😳

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The cold silent treatment continues......πŸ˜†

The part about Maan's parents was sad n horrible....horrible because it made Maan go through so much of pain.....well he can't be blamed for not forgiving Dev for his actions thus......

So maan is on the repenting way....first flowers then jewels....well not bad for Mr.Khurana....thius guy actually knows how to woo his angry wife πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....only nothing is working on her so far....not even his charm πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....you have to do more work Mr.Khurana....hard work always pays off well in the end....😳
see finally everything is alright now....I'm glad they are back to normal....so hope u learn ur lesson Mr.KhuranaπŸ˜†....And the morning after is again a beautiful one.....and 'Mishti' only added color to the beauty.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful update yet again.....😊

And now I have one more update to read n comment....see how my laziness is costing me....

-jia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

The cold silent treatment continues......πŸ˜† It works the best...u and me both know that...πŸ˜‰

The part about Maan's parents was sad n horrible....horrible because it made Maan go through so much of pain.....well he can't be blamed for not forgiving Dev for his actions thus.... Yes..I brought out the khurana skeletons, showing from where the whole hatred started..Maan has had a sad childhood...

So maan is on the repenting way....first flowers then jewels....well not bad for Mr.Khurana....thius guy actually knows how to woo his angry wife πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....only nothing is working on her so far....not even his charm πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....you have to do more work Mr.Khurana....hard work always pays off well in the end....😳 He is like anyother husband...pleading, flowers, jewellery and when nothing else works.. love Embarrassed

see finally everything is alright now....I'm glad they are back to normal....so hope u learn ur lesson Mr.KhuranaπŸ˜†....And the morning after is again a beautiful one.....and 'Mishti' only added color to the beauty.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Mr Khurana has learnt his lesson pretty well..I think...πŸ€”..
Beautiful update yet again.....😊 Aww....thankyou hun

And now I have one more update to read n comment....see how my laziness is costing me....
 hehehe...koi na...I am in the same boat... still have a lot on my list of chores...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you Eshu πŸ€—
Sunaeza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey whre r u upd8 kab karogi w8 kar rahi hu eager to knw wht hapen