Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblez91 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
deffoo agree with you's .... the show needs some importance, but only thing is if it does get moved to evening slot, the risk increases of it being under the scanner... look how many shows are closing recently and continue to close throughout this month... its sadd.... tere liye, bebo, benhein, CCBM ending in may .... tooo mnay.... atleast in uk they have started showing it at 6.30 ... even though it is repeat telecast....

anyway.... i need to start my work... i havent done anything or past weeek apart from dream bout dakshnaaa.... Daksh in particular (sorry Masooma lol) .... HAHA at khud ko bhula diyaaa :P

have fun chatting without me :(

cyaaa xxx
sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

i really dont like any other show on star plus accept ssbn n sometimes sathiya...!!!

is it so important to give importance to those shows which are not even airing yet... and not ssbn which is already gaining trps for the channel... what else can be more mean than this

Masooma, I agree with you. Other than SSBN and SGP, I don't watch any show on SP. They should promote SSBN properly, and they'll watch the TRPs of the show rise.
sna004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblez91

deffoo agree with you's .... the show needs some importance, but only thing is if it does get moved to evening slot, the risk increases of it being under the scanner... look how many shows are closing recently and continue to close throughout this month... its sadd.... tere liye, bebo, benhein, CCBM ending in may .... tooo mnay.... atleast in uk they have started showing it at 6.30 ... even though it is repeat telecast....

anyway.... i need to start my work... i havent done anything or past weeek apart from dream bout dakshnaaa.... Daksh in particular (sorry Masooma lol) .... HAHA at khud ko bhula diyaaa :P

have fun chatting without me :(

cyaaa xxx

Bye! It was great talking to you! ðŸ¤—
xoxo
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@bubblez91...!aaaawwwww... dnt worry yar... studies are more important... wish i too get to understand this phrase  ðŸ˜› n i dnt get angry if anyone dreams about daksh.. wo he hi itna acha... but only naina n i hold a right due to an agreement to fight for daksh ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³

@nisha...! agree... SGP is also a good show... i really like ragini.. she's so cute...!! n acts so awesome... ðŸ˜ƒ
but as bubblez91 said many shows are ending in may.. but they are due to the boring storyline....ssbn will surely rock sp if they shift it to evening slot
sna004 thumbnail
Masooma, very true. Yeah, I love Ragini's acting.

Do you know if they have started promoting any shows for the empty slots? If they haven't yet, SSBN may have a chance! What say?
Edited by sna004 - 13 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
yar i dnt knw ... i just saw promo of ssbn on tv ðŸ˜ƒ and im very happy about that ðŸ¥³ :')
yar as behnain is ending... we all should send star plus feedbacks to shift ssbn to that slot... i have posted a topic related to this on the forum... chek it out ðŸ˜Š n plx send them feedbacks and spam walls of sp on facebook too
sna004 thumbnail
Ya, I read that post. I posted in the Star Plus forum and I think I saw your post over there as well. ðŸ˜†

Awww.. I don't have a TV so it really doesnt matter when they air it. I just don't this show to ever end, so that's why I'm trying to ensure that this show becomes very popular! ðŸ˜ƒ
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sna004

Ya, I read that post. I posted in the Star Plus forum and I think I saw your post over there as well. ðŸ˜†

Awww.. I don't have a TV so it really doesnt matter when they air it. I just don't this show to ever end, so that's why I'm trying to ensure that this show becomes very popular! ðŸ˜ƒ

ooooohhhhhhhh.... yhh yarr... sachi boloon to me bhi ye show most of the time internet pe hi dekhti hoon... but i too want this show to get importance so thats why im requesting sp to change its slot ðŸ˜‰
sna004 thumbnail
Same goes Masooma. But if I go home this summer, I want to be sure that I'll be able to watch this over there. The internet connection at home sucks! ðŸ¤¢ So I won't be able to watch it online over there.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
just keep in touch with the show on television at home.. it will be fine...
n i really hate slow internet connections