MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
kal monday hi to hai.... 😕
oh what the hell... its sunday 😳 😕
sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Masooma! And if people don't upload the episode early on Monday, I have to wait till 5pm to watch this show! Main intezaar kar kar ke thak jaati hoon aur kaam pe bhi mann nahi lagta! 😭
1 and a 1/2 more days to go!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
oh my God... i was so happy that its monday tomorrow 😭
uff weekends are so long 😭
sna004 thumbnail
I know! I used to wait for weekends like crazy. Now the weekend comes and I keep waiting for Monday to watch the show! I wake up 20 mins early just to watch the show! And when it's not uploaded then, I keep coming to this forum. 😭
bubblez91 thumbnail

Masooma, u joker u make me laugh, for a second u got be excited finking that there might be a maha epiosde tomorrow or sutin.... :(

haha, u are sooo mad (in a good way) that ur forgetting ur days of the week toooo..... x
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww....!!! but u can watch it on desi links... it gets uploaded there till 2 p.m 

im sorry but i dnt knw why india forums never allows to post its link here...

u go to desi links.. search videos (on lef side) and then type sapno se bhare naina in the box and click 'exact phrase'... then u'll be having the episodes 😊
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 13 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblez91

Masooma, u joker u make me laugh, for a second u got be excited finking that there might be a maha epiosde tomorrow or sutin.... :(

haha, u are sooo mad (in a good way) that ur forgetting ur days of the week toooo..... x

😆 😆 nhn yar actually schools are off now na so days ka dehaan hi nhn rehta.. aur wo bhi tab jab ssbn ki baat ati he...! 😛
i remember when ssbn had a maha episode... wish it has one again 😊
sna004 thumbnail
Cool! Thanks, I'll have to start doing that. I look for the episodes on YouTube and DesiRecap.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sna004

Cool! Thanks, I'll have to start doing that. I look for the episodes on YouTube and DesiRecap.

o nae youtube... no one bothers to upload it there...! u can see high definition videos on star plus site but they upload it quite late... near to 4-5 p.m... but here its uploaded very soon...!! episode divided in 3 parts is uploaded till 2- 2:15 😊
sna004 thumbnail
And the maha episode must be based on Daksh and Naina, not other characters! Maybe jab dono apne pyar ka izhaar karenge! 😍