Frequent Posters

sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Cool Masooma! You rock! Thanks! 🥳
bubblez91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

😆 😆 nhn yar actually schools are off now na so days ka dehaan hi nhn rehta.. aur wo bhi tab jab ssbn ki baat ati he...! 😛
i remember when ssbn had a maha episode... wish it has one again 😊

😃😆 LOL.... oh gosh ... excuses excuses.... saaf saaf kyun nahi kehti ke daksh ke vaje se din yaad nahin he??

yhhh they should have one.... might have to wait few weeks.... i think the love of Naina and Daksh might be revealed in maha esisode??? what u think??😳😉

meri problem he, mujhe pata nahin mujhe kya karna chaye?? exxams are coming up and i know i should stop watching the show for a while.... but i cant resist.... whats the solutioon?? x
bubblez91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sna004

And the maha episode must be based on Daksh and Naina, not other characters! Maybe jab dono apne pyar ka izhaar karenge! 😍

ahhhh man... i was thinking same thing, but u wrote it first.... i had to go downstairs so i didnt post my comment..... x
sna004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblez91

ahhhh man... i was thinking same thing, but u wrote it first.... i had to go downstairs so i didnt post my comment..... x

😆 Great minds think alike! They should make the show longer and have more episodes. Haye, I am so obsessed with Daksh-Naina! 
bubblez91 thumbnail

😆 Great minds think alike! They should make the show longer and have more episodes. Haye, I am so obsessed with Daksh-Naina! 

me tooo i just dont know what to do :(..... they should deffo make them longer - one hr every day 😳😉..... or they have episode in morning, then another in the evening 😉 lol..... they seem to repeat the shows 10 times a day, why not just give two new episodes per day 😆
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yhh i agree maha episode shud be about maha characters that are dakshna

heheheh... bubblez91... daksh ne to mujhe yeh bhi bhoola diya he ke me kon hoon to ye din kia cheez he 😳
sna004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblez91

me tooo i just dont know what to do :(..... they should deffo make them longer - one hr every day 😳😉..... or they have episode in morning, then another in the evening 😉 lol..... they seem to repeat the shows 10 times a day, why not just give two new episodes per day 😆

I totally agree with you Bubblez! If the show is more exposed, more people will watch it and SSBN will rise to number 1!  And I'll get to watch more of it. They should show more of DN, not Rohini and God knows who!
Edited by sna004 - 13 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

I totally agree with you Bubblez! If the show is more exposed, more people will watch it and SSBN will rise to number 1!  And I'll get to watch more of it. They should show more of DN, not Rohini and God knows who!

yhh i agree but this is not possible na.. because then the more popular shows n their fans will request sp to do the same with them...!!!

but star plus shud give at least some importance to this show.. they are being so mean...

plus from day one i dnt like ssbn airing at afternoon slot... its like iss show ki look afternoon slot wali nhn he... evening ya night slot wali he...! wat say 😉
sna004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

yhh i agree but this is not possible na.. because then the more popular shows n their fans will request sp to do the same with them...!!!

but star plus shud give at least some importance to this show.. they are being so mean...

plus from day one i dnt like ssbn airing at afternoon slot... its like iss show ki look afternoon slot wali nhn he... evening ya night slot wali he...! wat say 😉

Yeah, unfortunately you're right. But this show is so awesome!!! i totally agree that it should be aired in the evening slot. It's such a good show! It just needs a chance to shine! Ah, sometimes SP sucks!
Edited by sna004 - 13 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
i really dont like any other show on star plus accept ssbn n sometimes sathiya...!!!

is it so important to give importance to those shows which are not even airing yet... and not ssbn which is already gaining trps for the channel... what else can be more mean than this