hmm maan is really naughty... 
poor geet is heartbroken...
continue soon
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update..
luvd it alot...
nw geet recognize her feelings for maan..
precap interesting..
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part!
geet and neev are soo cute! :D
soo geet has finally realised she has feelings for him great!
continue soon x
--jassi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

J A S S I. Oh thank God you updated. Rather late, A H E M, but you updated. πŸ˜ƒ And I gotta say WOW! Speechless AGAIN. I guess it was worth waiting but but but that does not mean you are gonna torture us again and update after a billion years. You better update on our birthday. I'll take as a gift from you. πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈπŸ˜†

Sorry for not updating like forever!
I really really hope to be able to update on our Bday.
But I am also glad that you yourself is back! I was missing my chullbulli sis. :( What was up? School? Anyways .. omg I have soo much to talk to you about bt lemme start talkin about the update first. :)
OMG! Thank god school is over!! Even though i miss my friends, I'm really happy that school's over.
Ok for this update I am so hella gonna say it was an STUNNING and SPEECHLESS. Not that all of your updates are but this one will be my favorite yet! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT. <3 OMG! Really it's your fav! That just makes it extra special for me!
So in the beggining I just fainted when Maan kept asking her if she was fine. I am really loving the relationship. Seriously. The agression of Maan towards Geet is unbearable. 😍 But I gotta he is onenaughty ass! Always looking for chances to kiss and make out with Geet. πŸ˜† Plus how in the whole hellin world are you so effing good with these passionate scenes?! Amazing Jas AAAmzing.
Lol! i dunno what the hell your taking about! I think I suck at these scenes compared to all the amazing FF writers out there Thanks though!😳
Loving it all. Mwahh. So again I felt really really bad for Geet. I have a feeling she started loving Maan because obviously she wouldnt care anyhow so I felt like she must feel betrayed. :[ She must have had so many expectations from Maan as he is always tempted to do something with her. πŸ˜† I hope things are fine soon. Neev! This boy sounds so cute. I like his realtion with Geet. I was thinking .. Will Neev play cupid?😍
Aywaaays. I liked te part where Geet eats the apple and eventually yells at Maan. I truly think she did the right thingg.
Thanks!
Awesome chapppter Jass. I loved it s I said. You are truly an outstanding author and I think you will be very successful later on! You have great thinking and descriptive writing. I am a bigg fann of yours Jas.I swear to God you inspire me ALOOOTTT. I could never even write like you. Seriously. Even if I tired I wouldnt be able to write like you. πŸ€— Ayushmaan Bhvan beti! Jug jug jiyp!πŸ˜†β€οΈ
Shilpee! It's impossible for my writing to inspire someone. I write so stupidly. I feel so dumb when I read over my updates, but I don't change anything for laziness's sakeπŸ˜†
Plus you used the chracter dheela line. πŸ˜† Oye hoye my Sallu fan. I saw Ready too. Most romantic comedy of the yeaarr. "Humko Pyar Huaa .. Puri hui dua"Embarrassed Amazing ssonngs. Aamzing actors. Aaamazingg film. 
AAAHHH!!!!!!!!! I go crazy at the mention of  a Sallu movie!!! I LOVE him SOOO much!!! Can he get any sexier~!!!
Do you like Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh?I die for themmm. Cutest hottest couuple. ;)
YES!!! I love them sooo mcuh! BBB was like 1 of my fav movies last year! I just love Ranushka or whatever theyre calledπŸ˜†
iifa was in Toronto this time You live there right? Met anyone?πŸ˜ƒ 
LoL! I ment Arshad, Zayed, and Diya mirza!! I was hoping to meet Ritiesh cause I just love him!!! He's sooo adorably funny! Diya was sooo nice. And she's sooo pretty! I shook hands with Arshad and Zayed!
But IIFA kinda sucked. The performances were just 🀒😑
Like what the hell were these performers thinking about Canadian standards lol!
Ranveer Singh  and Sonakshi were the best! I loved their performance!😳
and I had fun just staring at Ritiesh!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Chalo bhai. See ya later.. Upda soon vernaa I will be very very mad. >:( I cannot wait anymore and girl you owe us another update. Chalo see ya love you byee. Wonderful update. Continue soon. Mwahhh love you baauuttthhh saraaa. LOL. 

Thanks sooo much for your very meaningful comments. They really mena a lot to me! You should know, becasue you write a FF too!

And BTW, I really cant wait 4 Mausam! I'm dying to watch it! Just seeing the trailer I'm going crazyyy! God knows what'll happen when I watch the movie!

~Jassi
TinkerBella thumbnail
AWSOME UPDATE I LIKE THIS VERY VERY MUCH CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT PART.
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...geet loving maan...i just loved this part...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jassi is it a little too greedy to ask...i want an update.
b4 u get mad...let me tell u how much i luv this ff and how much i wait for u'r updates...but..u give them sooo slowly πŸ˜­
--jassi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

jassi is it a little too greedy to ask...i want an update.

b4 u get mad...let me tell u how much i luv this ff and how much i wait for u'r updates...but..u give them sooo slowly πŸ˜­

You've made it obvious how much you love my FF, which seriously isn't good enough for you to love so much. LoL.
I dunno if I'll be able to update today, but I will try only for you. No promises, though.
I don't understand why you love my FF so much, but you really do make me feel good about it!😳
amzu32 thumbnail

fabulous update !!!

ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
missed you dearπŸ€—
awesome part
loved it!!!