SR FF-Will you always love me?Part 8 updated p30

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello PJ's

Im back again with a new FF. It kind of carries on from my last one but this time, its a completely new story with familiar characters. This is the SR that I always wanted to see. Anyway i do hope you enjoy it. Please do leave me your comments and let me know what you think!😳

WIll YOU ALWAYS LOVE ME?

PART 1

Sid tossed and turned restlessly on the large, comfortable  bed. It didn't help that the night air was sticky and humid and despite the fact that the window was  wide open, there was nothing blowing through it except for more warm air and some particularly nasty insects aiming straight for his body.

Sid groaned in discomfort and turned  his body  towards his right side where  he bumped into a large figure who seemed to have no problem sleeping in the uncomfortable heat.

He looked disgustedly  at his Abhi  bhaiyya who was laying flat on his back, snoring loudly with his mouth  wide open. Annoyed, Sid turned to his left side where,  Yuvi  was sleeping in the exact position as Abhi except he was snoring even louder. A frustrated Sid covered  both his ears with his hands  and tried to block out the awful noises coming from their noses and mouths.

'Why is life so unfair', he thought feeling sorry for himself.

After having had enough of his best friend and bhaiyya sounding like freight trains travelling at high speed, he got off the bed and went and sat by  the  open window. He glanced at the large clock on the wall  and with the aid of the moonlight saw that  it was 1 o clock.  As he looked out at the beautiful, serene gardens he thought about the change the last few weeks had brought about in his life.

He still remembered the day, as clear as if it had happened yesterday ,when  Ridhimma had told him she loved him and only him. All the anger, hurt and pain of the last few months had disappeared in an instance and there was nothing now between them except  happiness and love.  They were husband and wife in every sense.

'Ridhimma,' he whispered and started to smile.  But just as quickly, Sid's smile turned into a frown.

'I should be sleeping  in the arms of my gorgeous wife and instead I'm here with these 2 snoring idiots!' he thought irritably. 'And its all mums fault!'

The whole Modi clan and their friends had gathered together  at the Modi farmhouse for Sues wedding to Raj which was in a couple of days. Mrs. Modi seemed to think that the more people there were at the wedding the more successful and talked about it would be in their social circle. So as a result she had invited all  their friends and relatives from India and America  to stay with them  at their beautiful farmhouse.  Although the  place  was huge with lots of  spacious rooms and gardens, there just  wasn't enough space for everyone to have their own room due to the overflow of guests. So Mrs. Modi  had taken it upon herself to decide who would sleep where.

'As its Sues wedding she gets her own room. Sid, you will share a room with Abhi and Yuvi and Ridhimma will sleep with Nikki and Naina,'she declared.

'But mum, why can't the old  aunties  all stay  together in one room and the bhudde uncles in another,'Sid countered petulantly.

'Siddhant Modi! Are you questioning your mother?' challenged Mrs.Modi.

And just at that precise moment Sid knew it was a lost cause to even bother trying to  argue with his mum.

And so he had ended up here  with his brother and best friend feeling miserable and lost without Ridhimma. Sid took a deep sigh and looked out of the window into the dark sky which was illuminated by the bright, full moon.

'Ridhimma'.

He suddenly smiled to himself as he made a quick decision. No one was going to keep him away from his gorgeous wife. He looked out of the bedroom  window which was on the first floor of the farmhouse, and saw a  narrow pipe next to it,  leading to the  moonlit garden. He swung his legs over the large window sill and carefully and slowly climbed down . As he reached the ground he heard a small 'yelp'

'Oops! Sorry Snoopy,' he apologized to the poor gardners cat who had been happily napping under the pipe before he had been rudely disturbed by Sids feet. Snoopy slinked away giving Sid a  disgusted look as a parting gift.

Sid chuckled happily like a child.

'Ridhimma. Im coming!'

------------------------------------------------------

Ridhimma was missing Sid desperately. At first it was fun sitting with Naina and Nikki  in their room  which was located on the ground floor, chatting late into the night  about the wedding, making  plans about what they were going to wear and  do, but as they settled down for the night she wanted only one thing-  to be in the arms of her cute Doctor.

As Naina  and Nikki slept peacefully on the bed, Ridhimma sat restlessly by the window thinking about Sid.  Her heart and mind were consumed by the man she was hopelessly in love with  and all she wanted at that moment was  to be hugged and cuddled in his strong arms. She wanted him to play with her hair while   he kissed her on her neck, her cheeks, her lips'..Ridhimma blushed suddenly hiding her face in her hands.

'Sid I miss you so much,'she whispered to herself.

All of a sudden she felt a strong, unexplainable  pull towards the garden. Without thinking, she climbed out of the window and headed straight towards the direction where she was being guided by her heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sid stopped suddenly. He started to breathe faster and his heart started to race.

She's here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They  both saw each other at the same time. With a carefree giggle Ridhimma  ran straight into the waiting arms of the man for whom she could die for. Sid gathered her in his arms, and swung her around  holding  her by her tiny waist while she had her arms wound tightly around his neck, both laughing together  with unimaginable happiness. As Sid put his wife gently down  on the grass,they both looked deep into each other's eyes, still clinging onto each other  until they could see  into each other's souls. They didn't need to speak as their  sparkling  eyes spoke everything they needed to say to each other.

Sid  lifted his hand and stroked Ridhimmas face softly, not taking his eyes away from hers. He  gently pushed back a lock of her soft hair that had fallen over her eyes and rubbed his finger over her pink, luscious lips. He slowly bent his face towards hers and as their eyes closed expectantly, their lips met passionately. And as the kiss deepened they drowned further and further  into each other, oblivious of everything around them.

---------------------------------------------------------------
 PART 2-Page 6
 PART 3-Page 10
 PART 4-Page 15
 PART 5-Page 18
 PART 6-Page 23
 PART 7-Page 26

Edited by zeenia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Zee amazing and loved it.

Truly u r so awesome in yr writing and where u have been hiding all these days...................Wonderful.

Siddhima😍😍😍

Keep goingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww at SR, this how SR could of been.........  no words, simple gestures and a pull towards each other
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zeenia

yuhunnnnnnn u wrote a new FF!!

main toh ainvay ainvay luut gayye after reading this part reπŸ˜†
its sooo sweet and beautiful😳
This is our SR😳
superxuberant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey itzzz beautifullly written
plz pm me wenever u updateπŸ‘
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BINGOOOOOO U R BACK WITH ANOTHER NEW FF......&
WOWWWWWW WHAT AN AMAZING UPDATE.....REALLY LOVED IT VERY MUCH......NOW LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT PART.....COTINUE SOOOON.....& THANK UUUUU SOOOO MUCH 4 PM......
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zeenzie

Thank u sooo much 4 starting dis FF πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ur a brilliant writer
I just love ur writing style <333

Awwwww my Siddhima 😍😍😍
This is the SR dat I always wanted to see
Sweet , simple yet BEAUTIFUL 😳😳😳

Can't wait 4 d next part
Continue superrrrrrr soon....

PS- ofcourse I want a PM πŸ˜ƒ

-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyyyyyy zeenia
nyc start yaar
siddhima 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
plssss cont soon
thnx 4 d pm
Veena

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! You write so well Zeeni.........😳

I will be honest......I loved SR too much at one point...like a LOT ...but I simply cant get over what Riddhima did.....but you and DJ still manage to make me read about her  through your brilliant words.....I still hate her you both make her tolerable for me.

You described SR's pull towards each other so superbly!
At the end of it , I am still a Sid fan and I love the way you write him...so do PM me when you update.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Zeenia Add me to the PM list!

Aww adorable is all I can say, it made me smile and today I am having an emotional whirlwind. πŸ˜†

Aww I loved how they both left to meet each other - lets just hope they don't fall asleep in the garden to be found in the morning my some aunty πŸ˜‰ 🀣

Cont soon!