katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

thnks dude..!! ðŸ˜Š
katiehiwatari thumbnail
                                Chapter 7

All the players come on the court please.. the refree said blowing his whistle and with that Abhay's daydreaming stopped and he stepped on to the court along with his team. He was thrilled to play, its been quite a long time since he played basketball against someone and what made it more exciting was that he was playing against Kabir- the guy who envied him.. he finally found a chance to show him who's boss..!
                              Piya did make it there, actually everyone in college did, it was lunch break so everyone made their to the seats,everyone were having their lunch and watching the match.. Piya had comfortably seated herself in the same place where Abhay had seated before, the team's reserved bench, Abhay was very happy that she had made it. But he knew that that she wouldnt be able to cheer anyone, as she loved Abhay but she was also Kabir's best buddy and had no intention to hurt him and so she just sat their quietly, for him she was sitting on the benches of his team, which was sign of her support, he couldnt ask for anything more than this.
                                And so the match started, Abhay was trying to follow the principle of oness, his team was the first to score.. It was Abhay who scored first,  a smashin' slamdunk..!! 'yeh' Piya jumped inwardly, she was cheering for them both equally, inside..!! It was a heated match, both the teams were giving it their all.. there was no sign of weakness in both the teams and Abhay managed to stay foot on his principle of oness..  then after a tiring half an hour the score was RL- 10 and BD- 29, they had a small break of 15min, Piya saw Abhay coming back to the benches, to sit for a while, he was not tired of course, it was all dikhawa..! 
                                As soon as she saw Abhay coming towards her, his intense eyes boring through her made her heart all jittery ,she suddenly got up, and made her to the washroom, but Misha didnt even care to move she was seated .. she was very comfortably having her lunch,it was RL's reserved bench and she was sitting snubbing not willing to budge. Abhay just sighed at Misha's arrogance,and after a minute or two he went on to find Piya, who was simply sitting on the benches and finishing off the bun she had bought in the canteen, she was relaxed.. ha.. but not for long as she sensed Abhay next to her.
                              "How the..? Why..? But..?", "Shhh..!" he said silencing her putting his finger on her quivering lips, " You ask too many questions", "Hmm.. you were playing well Abhay..!" she said in a cheerful voice trying to distract her fluttering heart from flying, "Well, thanks for that..." he said, and she took his hand in hers and entwined her fingers in his. She was liking the feeling of Abhay next to her. He couldnt believe that they were actually having good times after all the difficuties they had been through, even if the happy times lasted for a short span also he was glad that he made her happy.
                               He become naughty now, as he nuzzled his head to her shoulder and started brushing his cheek to her shoulder mumbling something. Piya was laughing looking at this naughty and innocent act of Abhay."Abhay what are you doing.?" she said giggling. "Ah..! I want you to recharge me.!! " he said like a small baby. "Shoo Cute..!!" she said pinching his cheeks and shaking her head, he just smirked. " I'm serious Piya, i want energy.. and you can provide me energy.!" he said through a naughty grin. "Ok.. my tired lil' baby, what should i do..?" her eyes sparkling in amusement and excitement, she was a real beauty, and she was all his but he couldnt believe it, not that he didnt deserve her, they both totally deserved each other.
                              "Ah.. well hug me.. tightly..!"Abhay said, grinning widely, Piya was only blushing all over, it was like she was painted red. "Abhay, idiot..!" she said getting up from the bench, stomping he foot on the ground, "No ways.! huh.. in college are you crazy..? and by the way you are getting late to the match i guess" she said breathlessly, as her heart was beating like crazy because of his earlier words. Abhay had this irresistible urge just to hug her and kiss her, but the hug would be enough i guess, cause he felt that they both wouldnt be able to bare the over-flowing of feelings which they had for each other, their untold love..!
                              They were both filled with the innumerable feelings of love, that he felt that even a spark can cause explosion. "Ok, so you're scared anyone would see us, ok no problem lets solve that now" he said, now carrying her in his arms, moving in vampire speed, they are OUT of the college in the midst of the jungle..! Piya was still catching her breath, she was still in his arms, his touch bringing goosebumps on her skin all over. He couldnt wait for long, she was driving him crazy. He put her down slowly and looked at her with unmatchable passion, she was so surprised to find so much love in his eyes, they were almost sparkling, his blue orbs were looking very pretty, and she was the reason..! And before she knew it she was being tightly pressed by strong arms around her, Abhay was hugging her tightly as if to show all his love, but actions were never enough to show his never ending love to this woman he so madly had fallen love with. She was overtaken by emotions and she hugged him back with the equal passion, tightly. Their hands roamed each other's back trying to savour their fulfillment of ever lasting love, causing jolts of electricity in both their bodies. They were lost in each other's arms mumbling and fumbling in each other's shoulders... 
                                       The match resumes.. Abhay was full on energy especially after his and Piya's moment, Piya did not come along with Abhay when the match resumed, she made it there after 5 min or so, Abhay was becoming restless and was scoring very well, they had a wide margin between the scores, Bloody daggers were leading by almost 15 points now and the Roaring lions, were trying to get back to shape. They had a large crowd, it was a good charity show. Piya made it there and sat in the same place where she had sat before, after 5min or so. Misha was sitting there only, the last time where Piya saw her, she was now munching down a sandwich, and cheering for the Roaring lions..!
                                         "GO LIONS..!" she was screaming so loudly, Piya looked at Misha like as if she had just busted Piya's ear drum..! "My god.. Misha itna bhi mat chilao.. mujhe lag raha hai ki mere kaano mein badi badi holes ho gayi hai..!" she scolded. "Arre Piya kya yaar, mein to bus kuch masti karna chahthi hu, anyways mein us Mr.Attitude ko jeetne nahi dekh sakti hu, Kabir must win.. GO LIONS..!" , "Ok Mish whatever ok..!" she said, closing her ears. Piya sat there closing her ears for the rest of the match, Abhay saw this state of Piya and was just smiling, he noticed Misha which made him laugh more, she kept on yelling through the whole match. But unfortunately the Bloody daggers won.. BD- 54 and RL- 26, and Misha's voice lost..! how sad.. oh sorry i meant Roaring lions lost..! Piya finally did it , it felt that she had waited ages for that wonderful moment..  she removed her hands from her ears..!! 'oh.. that's heavenly now ' she thought hearing quiet whisper of the cold wind flying past through the entire surroundings. 
                                           Abhay was coming near Piya now, Misha had gone away along with her voice, she was dissapointed.. and almost all the college students were clearing out cause they had shops to look after. 'Even T is not there.. Thank god' Abhay thought as he made his way to Piya. Piya was simply sitting there, the whole crowd had almost dispersed, in about 45 min or so, the performance was going to start and so everyone had buzzed away.
                                           Piya had already closed her shop, cause it was a huge success and all her products were already sold..! A job well done by Piya..!! Now as they were alone, he came faster to her, he was lightly sweating, as he sat next to her, she gave a towel to him. "Thanks Piya' he said wiping away the sweat on his forehead, he paused for a while and then said,"Hey, ah Piya.. do you feel that this.. our relationship is going too fast..?" he said as he looked at her with doubt clearly stinging in his eyes...

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
really gud update
i like it a lot
really their relationship is goin fast
if u could can u update the next part fast pleeez
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...just read all d parts...awesome...
lookin forward...do add me 2 ur pm list...if u have...
waitinggg
patakha-guddi thumbnail
hi
loved it
nice update
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: renuka1997

really gud update

i like it a lot
really their relationship is goin fast
if u could can u update the next part fast pleeez

ya dear i wil update the next part as soon as possible..😆 thnks for the comments..🤗
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhz

wow...just read all d parts...awesome...
lookin forward...do add me 2 ur pm list...if u have...
waitinggg

thnks... n i l pm u dude..!! ðŸ˜ƒ
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASMI95

hi

loved it
nice update

thnks sweety..!! ðŸ˜Š
katiehiwatari thumbnail