Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
                      Chapter 5

Piya was happily chirpin her way through the corridor.. she was happy with herself and Abhay, she had lost all hope of them being together, of him accepting her.. it all changed so suddenly, it was like bolt out of the clear sky.. but somewher deep in her heart she knew this was meant to be..  She always could remember the sparks ignited to light the whole world, crackling in her heart as she used to see Abhay.. even as the first time she saw him, she felt like he is her own.. a feeling of comfort.. a feeling of belonging. It felt kinda strange for her that she found solace in his company, it was not so late that she realised that she was indeed in love with him, and could not stay from him.. a strange explosion of emotions burning her heart, even when he just looked at her, butterflies in her stomach when he touched, her senses shuttin down when he used to talk to her and heart thumpin loud when he was close to her.. it all directed her to only one thing.. that she was IN LOVE..!! And she didnt deny it at all.. cause she always did which made her happy, and Abhay was such a big producer of happiness that she couldnt deny the offer..!! She followed her heart.. and she got what she wantd..!  

Meanwhile in the sports room...

Abhay was getting all dressed for his upcoming basketball match which was for a charity... hmm...He wore his a white cotton T and a pair of white knee length shorts.. yes WHITE...!  Then taking his sports bag, he left for the basketball court, as he was walking through the corridor, he could feel a thousands of girl's eyes turning to him, some blushing,(wonder y..?) some just gazing, some of them were in awe.. T sure didnt take a long time to jump on to Abhay, "Wow Abhay you're looking so handsome, i cant believe you're all mine..!" she said hugging his arm..he just rolled his eyes ,"But anyway this T is no less, she deserves the best you know.. and you are the best..! so we make such a cute couple dont we.?" she said with confidence. "Whatever", he said taking away her hands off of him, and just walked away. That was like a major embarresment for T, everybody were laughing at T except her chaukidarinis and ofcourse T herself.. "Hmm.. he is just getting ready.. he doesnt want this pretty T to distract him during the match you know..! I mean T, no one can keep me off of their minds you know..! These boys na.. uff" she said cockily and made her way to campus followed by her 2 idiots..! of course her great coverup was of no use.. everyone in college knew how big a despo she was..!  
      Abhay had reached the basket ball court the match was about to start in 15 min..he just sat down on the bench, he was the captain of the team "Bloody daggers" and Kabir was on the opposite side.. he sure left no chances to fight with Abhay, Kabir was the captain of his team, "Roaring Lions", well the teams were all set, they were just sitting around and getting ready for the match, Abhay had no leadership skills, he was always this one-man army, so he quite didnt know what to tell to his mates, he just said to play well and have a good understanding between each other, and play as one.. well the last part he directed to himself..! And that went on well and then all the players were seated on the benches, having an energy drink to become full charged up for the match..! Abhay certainly didnt need any energy drink, he had already had his 'blood'y drink early morning which can keep him strong for atleast 2 days.. he had 2 yummy large bears and a rabbit for dessert.. he licked his lips as he thought about his recent meal... then as he was seated, his mind kept reeling back to all the incidents he was with Piya, all those special moments of love,he didnt really quite understand why she was so special to him.. it was rather confusing to him, 'why only Piya.?' the first time he saw her, a feeling of satisfaction had swept through his entire body, for which he had understood the reason, Piya was the ONE FOR HIM, his soulmate and also his most dearest. It was quite hard to avoid those questioning cute eyes Piya always stared him in.. even though he loved her and wanted her.. but he also cared for her, he didnt want her life to collide with the supernatural... he wanted her to have a normal life.. easy.. no problems..!! As his brain was projecting all those moments of confrontation Abhay faced with Piya.. he also came across all those since the time she came to know that he was a vampire.. 
       That night... as he sat there everything went reeling back to the incidents of the past month.. where it all began, when Piya realised.. 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
continue soon please. 
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishu8

continue soon please. 

hey thnks.. i m happy u liked my ff... n i l continue as soon as possible.. ðŸ˜Š
katiehiwatari thumbnail

THANK YOU..!!!! ðŸ˜³
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Thnk you so much..!!! ðŸ¤—
ilove99 thumbnail
update soon pia realized?what?
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

update soon pia realized?what?

ya i l update soon..😊 in the next update u l knw wt Piya realised..!! ðŸ˜‰
SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely ff..its beautiful..update soon & do pm me.
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey_bunch

Lovely ff..its beautiful..update soon & do pm me.

Thnk you so much dude.. and i l pm u surely..!! ðŸ˜ƒ
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Thnks..!!! ðŸ˜ƒ