Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: matwamango

Awesome. U did a wonderful job

Thank you.. ⭐️tat's a lot coming from u.. i love ur fanfics..😳  n i hope to keep up to ur expectations...!!! πŸ˜Š
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
What a fantastic update,abhaya were truely romantic and plz continue soon and do add me to u'r pm list.
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

What a fantastic update,abhaya were truely romantic and plz continue soon and do add me to u'r pm list.

thnks.. the next update will be by today 5pm.. n i wil surely pm u abt it.. i m glad u liked it..!! 
katiehiwatari thumbnail
  well i finished it earlier.. so here is the next part..!! πŸ˜† hope u guys like it... πŸ˜ƒ

Abhay was pacing in the corridor making his way to the library i suppose, he could smell her. She followed him and she reached the library, he was already seated and was reading 'Twilight-New Moon' when she saw what he was reading.. she just giggled, "What's so funny..?" he asked in a normal tone, that made her laugh more, he liked the way she laughed.. she looked beautiful, for him her laughter was the most melodiest song of his life..! "Haha.. reading your diary..? eh..!"she said she had stopped laughing now. She was just smiling, listening to her words he just smirked,"Very funny Jaiswal..!". "Did you want to tell anything to me..?" he asked, "huh..? what..?" she replies as she was a dazed state, "Why did you follow me to the library.. did you have something to tell me..?" he asked as she looked quite lost. "Oh.. ya.. i wanted to you to participate in any sports or something.. you are a vampire you're fast and strong" she said holding her arms pretending like she was Undertaker or something.." you can help for charity.. what say..?" she said excitedly, she herself didnt know why she was so excited..!
                    He seemed to be thinking for a while and said, " Piya you know, i can hurt..", "Nothing's gonna happen Abhay, trust me..! I know you, you wouldnt hurt anyone even by accident" she said interrupting.. she was very confident when she said those words.. he paused for a while and then looked up at Piya with an innocent look,"Hey thanks for believing me, but i dont think i believe myself" with a hint of pain in his words as he said and buried his face in his hands. She pressed his hand, and lifted his chin and forced him to look at her.. she could see pain in them but her eyes were only filled with belief and love she had for him. As they gazed at each other they seemed to communicate with each other. And so finally he said, " Ok Piya if you say so..!". Piya was jumping and clapping like a small kid when she heard that.. Abhay was looked quite amused at her childish actions and was smiling broadly."Ok so what are my options.?", "Well you can join in any sports.. well what about basketball..??hmm..", he grinned."Ok let me make myself useful..!" leaving an exasperated breath and closing the book and tucked it in his bag and got up from the chair.
                        Kavya came in to the library and said,"Piya take care of the stall yaar, i have to go somewhere sorry..!" and she ran off, Piya turned to Abhay and said,"Ok Abhay have fun, play well, i will come to see if i'm free...! bye.." she said and was about to leave when he caught her hand and pulled her causing her small pretty face to come crashing to his muscled chest. Piya was blushing like hell and managed to say a "Abhay what are you doing.? leave me..!", "Im not gonna leave you until you give me a best of luck kiss" he said grinning, which made her heart beat even more faster. She had never seen this side of Abhay before, he always was arrogant but she noticed that even though he was rude to her sometimes.. he always would stand by her through her difficulties like a saviour.. her saviour.! And now he's gotten mischieveous, she felt somewhat special because it was always her who brought out so many feelings of Abhay that he himself didnt know he possesed. She pushed his chest and said,"No ways, Mr.Abhay Raichand..!"with her tongue sticking out and began to walk away
                     ."You're not getting away that easy" he said as he caught hold of her arm and pushed her to the wall and hovered over like a tall tower. That kiss.. their moment yesterday.. had seemed to be a symbol of their confession, they were very comfortable with each other, like as if they both knew that they loved each other very much and they were very open about their feelings. He held up both her arms up pinned to the wall, Piya was struggling from his grip,"Abhay..! leave me now..!" trying to sound dangerous, but she couldnt because, she felt weak as he so close to her, she could feel his hot breath on her already hot body. Abhay was certainly enjoying it, he loved the way 'his girl' would fight him.. she would look soo darn cute..! She stopped her mumbling as he came closer to her.. her heart was racing faster than a F1 car.. and he slowly whispered,"Kiss me.!" she didnt need to be told twice, but she was getting very shy and continued blushing, he held her chin up and looked deeply into her eyes, as if to say 'continue'.. with that she slowly moved and kissed his cheek softly and whispered,"All the best Abhay.. Do well.." and ran off..
                          He just smirked as he touched the hot kiss on his cheek, and was blushing.. yes blushing.! And he was standing there for a moment or two..as if he was trying to forget it in order to get himself prepared for the basketball match, cause that kiss was a major distraction, it kept on reeling in his mind even as he was dressing himself in his sports attire.! 
           well this is it.. if u like it press 'like' button.. and pls comment..!! thank you..!!! 
patakha-guddi thumbnail
hi
loved all da parts
awesm
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASMI95

hi

loved all da parts
awesm

Thanks Asmi... im happy you liked it..!! πŸ˜Š
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update and u r truely a fantastic writer and do continue soon it is truely very romantic ff.
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Very nice update and u r truely a fantastic writer and do continue soon it is truely very romantic ff.

Thanks...😳 yes i wil continue soon.. im glad u likd it ..!! πŸ˜ƒ
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

fab yaar!update soon...

Thanks... for the comment.. i wil update soon.. πŸ˜‰
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im new reader  i loved ur updates instantlyplz send me pm wen u update