Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Abby!

Love your siggies!  HC is looking so fine there.

I love the Prem and Heer dance staring one and the Prem, Heer, and Chahat...indeed what a perfect family.

Ahhh, I so wish we could see more Prem, Heer, Chahat bonding...missing Desh now πŸ˜”

Thank-you GraceπŸ˜ƒ

HC indeed does look very very fine there😍😍

hey me 2 missing desh😭, and I coudn't agree to u more, i always thought that we did not get enough Premeer and chahat scenes!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous siggies abhy..... πŸ˜ πŸ˜
-Abigail- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

gorgeous siggies abhy..... πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Thank-you sooo muchπŸ˜ƒ
oh btw My name is spelt like this: Abby😊
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Grace, its human thought when we like someone we'll tend to see them together. I have never been any couple's fan. But i love to see Harshiti together. May be their coworker Compatibility makes me to do so.
We didn't have any clue in his inteview about Ag being his GF. but our heart always rounds around them thinks them together. I pray both should get a perfect life partner.

@Nadz we all are in same state. hearts says yes but brain says noπŸ˜†. He won't announce the name of his life partner in television. Even before telling her name he is taking such a careful step so definetley he won't announce it so easily in Television. Oneday we'll get a news about his decision and interviewed with his life partner.

@Abby its nice siggies. HC and AG looks so cute. captions are amazing.
we are not able to move our eyes out of them when they appear together. Their eyes are the puls point to them. Captures our heart.
Prem Heer and Chahat the bondage is so sweet. Even though their apperance together is very less in Kis Desh. together they formed a very cute family atmosphere.
-Abigail- thumbnail
@selvy: Thank-you for liking my workπŸ˜ƒ

and yes we can never move our eyes away when they appear together, and me 2 i have never been in love with any jodi before or even a show....kis desh is my first show I have watched from 1st epi till its last and I am hopelessly and helplessly in love with PREMEER/HARSHITI, I just can't get them out of my mind *sigh*

May God Bless them and wishing them a happy life

Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Abby, great job with your siggies.  πŸ‘  I am glad to see you made some more.  πŸ˜ƒ

******** Quoting Grace *******  Sorry, I am having trouble quoting Grace

Yes, Harshad is a very private person and I can respect that.  Who he is with is his own business and I don't see him revealing anything until he is ready to marry.

I hope he comes back soon with an awesome new show.  I know I'll probably get tomatoes thrown at me for saying this but a part of me wants him to come back with brand new co-stars..  I really don't want a cloud of "is he dating so-so" because he has come back with an ex-co-star of his...but then I would love to see him acting again with AG πŸ€”...I know I'm being a hypocrite here 🀒 and possibly playing favorites and probably being labeled as a "fan of only a couple" not a fan of the actors...*sigh* so complicated this is becoming...explains why I don't go to the individual threads and post because people may misunderstand me.

I think Harshad has been lucky when it comes to co-stars...he seems to get along with them really well...both female and male.  I hope his luck continues and he gets to meet another bunch of people who gel with him.

********* End of Quote **************************************************************************

@ PInk, I agree. Whomever he is with, it is his own business but I wouldn't be surprised after his marriage he will finally reveal who this lucky girl is πŸ˜†.  IMO, I think Harshad is really protective of her.  He doesn't want the media bothering her and watching them 24/7 whenever he is with her.  He deserves his privacy with this special girl.   

@ Red, you and your tomatoes πŸ˜†

@ Bold, I don't mind either if he comes back to a new show with a new co-star (that is if AG is not available) but no matter what, somehow and someway, he is going to be linked with this girl also.  It is not difficult for people to make up with some rumors.  They can easily say that he is cheating on his gf with his new co-star and so forth.  I really feel bad for Harshad.  I really do think he wants to share his good news with his fans but he (and we) knows how cruel these media and some people can get. 
Edited by Aymee - 13 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
made some avi'z during studying hehe
psd:pianofied & niky

Edited by -Fatima- - 13 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aymee

@ Abby, great job with your siggies.  πŸ‘  I am glad to see you made some more.  πŸ˜ƒ

******** Quoting Grace *******  Sorry, I am having trouble quoting Grace

Yes, Harshad is a very private person and I can respect that.  Who he is with is his own business and I don't see him revealing anything until he is ready to marry.

I hope he comes back soon with an awesome new show.  I know I'll probably get tomatoes thrown at me for saying this but a part of me wants him to come back with brand new co-stars..  I really don't want a cloud of "is he dating so-so" because he has come back with an ex-co-star of his...but then I would love to see him acting again with AG πŸ€”...I know I'm being a hypocrite here 🀒 and possibly playing favorites and probably being labeled as a "fan of only a couple" not a fan of the actors...*sigh* so complicated this is becoming...explains why I don't go to the individual threads and post because people may misunderstand me.

I think Harshad has been lucky when it comes to co-stars...he seems to get along with them really well...both female and male.  I hope his luck continues and he gets to meet another bunch of people who gel with him.

********* End of Quote **************************************************************************

@ PInk, I agree. Whomever he is with, it is his own business but I wouldn't be surprised after his marriage he will finally reveal who this lucky girl is πŸ˜†.  IMO, I think Harshad is really protective of her.  He doesn't want the media bothering her and watching them 24/7 whenever he is with her.  He deserves his privacy with this special girl.   

@ Red, you and your tomatoes πŸ˜†

@ Bold, I don't mind either if he comes back to a new show with a new co-star (that is if AG is not available) but no matter what, somehow and someway, he is going to be linked with this girl also.  It is not difficult for people to make up with some rumors.  They can easily say that he is cheating on his gf with his new co-star and so forth.  I really feel bad for Harshad.  I really do think he wants to share his good news with his fans but he (and we) knows how cruel these media and some people can get. 

Me and my tomatoes yes...I'll collect them when I can πŸ˜†

That is true the whole linking thing with co-stars...HC probably won't ever be able to leave that behind.  There is always going to be somebody who thinks something is going on.  Or because people become so attached to reel characters or what they think they see on SBS that they think something is going on when it may not be...and then you end up with crazy fan wars

I feel really bad for HC and AG because everyone wants to see an interview of them...the media gets bashed by the fans and even though sometimes the media deserve to get bashed especially when they start reporting on false rumors and spread bad things around...but HC and AG bare the brunt of it.

I tell you the more famous you get the more people are out to get you.  I guess when you start seeing the media spread rumors on you know you've made it to the top...a sad but true statement I think πŸ˜•

Slowly but surely we're moving this FC along....I topped the page page 79

@-Fatima-  OMG!  Love your avis!  Preet and Prem dancing...my two fav TV brothers in the whole world...no one can beat these two

The fade out one is awesome...just love how it focuses on Heer and then on Prem

The AG one...that's of Heer or is it of Pihu?  😳 I can't tell...get confused because I hear AG is looking like Heer again these days on Sangini.  Anyways another great one.

My fav...Prem with his bangs flying when he steps in front of his Heer πŸ˜³

Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I feel really bad for HC and AG because everyone wants to see an interview of them...the media gets bashed by the fans and even though sometimes the media deserve to get bashed especially when they start reporting on false rumors and spread bad things around...but HC and AG bare the brunt of it. 
I tell you the more famous you get the more people are out to get you.  I guess when you start seeing the media spread rumors on you know you've made it to the top...a sad but true statement I think πŸ˜• Media has to think before disclosing some sensitive matters. In feb 14 segment SBB stright away said AG is his love. All the fans beleived it. now his statment made them confused. They want to clear their doubt. demanding their interview. but what fans doesn't know is that even media is confused. or they may be not getting time from HC and AG.

Slowly but surely we're moving this FC along....I topped the page page 79 hope we'll finish this and open a new one. this is moving very slowly.

thanks for the wonderful siggies fatima.
missing Kis Desh days.😭

Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
when we know who the girl is..surely media will know.....they wanna confuse us thats it...πŸ˜†...

now enough...first of all..why we are talking abt this....😲
lets discuss this scene....😍

Edited by Sukrutha - 13 years ago