Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sukrutha

when we know who the girl is..surely media will know.....they wanna confuse us thats it...๐Ÿ˜†...

now enough...first of all..why we are talking abt this....๐Ÿ˜ฒ
lets discuss this scene....๐Ÿ˜

it was an awesome scene to cute scene
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Aymee: Thank-you๐Ÿค—

@Fatima: Wow! Lovely creations, AG's one is just awesome, she looks so pretty!๐Ÿ˜ณ
and The prem and preet one, Love it > Best brothers....loved their bonding!
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Its a very cute secene.
Its so realistic. They done it perfectly. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail

when we know who the girl is..surely media will know.....they wanna confuse us thats it...๐Ÿ˜†...

Ahhhh this scene was so cuteeee๐Ÿ˜ณ, I remember this was after Harshad returned from his sickness.

I don't know why but I found AG very cute and adorable๐Ÿ˜ณ in this scene, specially when she was complaining to prem that why did he come late!

They did the scene so perfectly and their side hug at the end and the smiles they had on their faces at that time๐Ÿ˜

Thankx for sharing the link sukrutha๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Fatima, great job with your wonderful creations. ๐Ÿ‘  Do make more when you get the chance.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Grace, I think the AG siggie, made by Fatima, is suppose to be Heer.  I mean that scene was shot from another show, to introduce Heer and Kis Desh.  

@ Sukurutha, thank you for posting that link.  I loved how Prem embrassed Heer.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Their laughter at the end was too cute.    I remember how everyone was surprised and happy that HC came back after being gone for almost 3 weeks.  As for AG, she has the most adorable pout.  She must have been one charming little girl with her cute pout ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
-Abigail- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aymee

@ Fatima, great job with your wonderful creations. ๐Ÿ‘  Do make more when you get the chance.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Grace, I think the AG siggie, made by Fatima, is suppose to be Heer.  I mean that scene was shot from another show, to introduce Heer and Kis Desh.  

@ Sukurutha, thank you for posting that link.  I loved how Prem embrassed Heer.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Their laughter at the end was too cute.    I remember how everyone was surprised and happy that HC came back after being gone for almost 3 weeks.  As for AG, she has the most adorable pout.  She must have been one charming little girl with her cute pout ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Hahahaha yes Aymee I'm sure she would have been a very cute girl๐Ÿ˜ณ

and don't ask about the excitement...I remember my computer broke down the same day this scene aired, so I was like what should I do I really need to see premeer so then I went to my brother and borrowed his laptop saying that I had some important school work but what i did was watched premeers scene๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
-Abigail- thumbnail
Hello Everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

ok so some more creations from my side and this is the first time I've actually merged different pics and so I was basically messing around with different programmes and tools so I'm not sure if they turned out good or bad...anyway I'm gonna post them up and all comments are appreciated๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope you guys like them๐Ÿ˜Š
-Abby
Edited by ...Harshiti... - 13 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Hello Everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

ok so some more creations from my side and this is the first time I've actually merged different pics and so I was basically messing around with different programmes and tools so I'm not sure if they turned out good or bad...anyway I'm gonna post them up and all comments are appreciated๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Abby

awesomeeeeeee creations loved it

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Hello Everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

-Abby

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Abby have mercy on me.
So many HC and AG in one shot.
i can't tolerate. i'm checnking my pulse.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please next time post it in instalments so that there won't be much casualities.

Both together or alone just steals millions of heart.
Cute and amazing creation. Smile and style just ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
Do post more we are starving to see them.

Premeer made you lie. what else they didn't do?
Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Abby, great job with your creations.  ๐Ÿ‘  It is really great.  The Harshiti siggies is too good.

@ Selvy, l am laughing about your casualities comment to Abby ๐Ÿ˜†.  Harshiti have caused all their fans to become a casuality one way or the other.  ๐Ÿ˜†  If they didn't, then that person for sure isn't a Premeer/Harshiti fan.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ