Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you Grace for sharing this with us.

Based on what we have witnessed (based on their interviews and all) the Aries-Taurus and Taurus-Taurus compatibility sounds just like them.

Overall, they balance each other that is why they have this unbelieveable chemistry on and offscreen. 

What I really liked about this, is that the sign Taurus really fits Harshad's personality (again based on what we have seen via interviews and all) perfectly.

Just a side note Grace, Aditi's bday is actually on April 20th not April 21st.  And I don't think you are not going to get into any trouble with the admins.  Instead, if it was possible, you would see a lot of smiling faces from Harshiti fans that is including some of our mods πŸ˜‰

I am really glad you shared this with us.
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aymee

Thank you Grace for sharing this with us.

Based on what we have witnessed (based on their interviews and all) the Aries-Taurus and Taurus-Taurus compatibility sounds just like them.

Overall, they balance each other that is why they have this unbelieveable chemistry on and offscreen. 

What I really liked about this, is that the sign Taurus really fits Harshad's personality (again based on what we have seen via interviews and all) perfectly.

Just a side note Grace, Aditi's bday is actually on April 20th not April 21st.  And I don't think you are not going to get into any trouble with the admins.  Instead, if it was possible, you would see a lot of smiling faces from Harshiti fans that is including some of our mods πŸ˜‰

I am really glad you shared this with us.

I got that birth date from IF actually in her bio which for some reason states her as a Aries πŸ€“ but when I checked the Astrology site April 20th falls under Taurus.

Well, I know we should keep from discussing their personal lives so I didn't know if this was treading on that line that is why I put up the co-worker compatibility instead.

Yup, HC really sounds like a Taurus he definitely plans things out and enjoys the comforts of life (sleeping, eating πŸ˜›)  AG has some impulsiveness in her probably from Aries but yet also enjoys the comforts in life which is her Taurus nature.
Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Grace for the wonderful analysis.

Few days back I checked the same site for Harshiti. didn't post fearing of fight and admin warning.

Your words now brought smile on many Harshiti fans face and praying for the good news. hopefully on April 21stπŸ˜ƒ.

Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

T4S GR8 mag int. LIKED both parts. But AG s part is  very  small. em assuming that the girl is not AG which HC is talking about because dont want to  have high hopesπŸ˜†.BUT somehow  IF she turned out to be her than it will special  Biiiiiiiiiiiiig  bonus .

Edited by -prime- - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks heaps for likin my work u guys mwaaaaaaah πŸ€—

@all da compatibility stuff of harshiti πŸ˜
my lord u guys are amazing..... i just hope they'r a couple in real life but ya know although my heart says yes, my brain says no... we'l see

i wouldn't compare harshad with other stars. harshad is not da type who would reveal his personal life on national television and he has a great personality... no offense ppl... just my pov
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Grace: Thankx for sharing all the Taurus/Aries stuff, It sure did bring a smile on my face!

and Whatever it said about Taurus-Taurus or Taurus-Aries relationship it was true when it comes to Harshiti and this line > ' The best aspect of the Aries-Taurus relationship is the enthusiastic nature of the partnership ' is sooooo true....they sure are very enthusiastic when together!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Hope our wish comes true!😍, but anyway All the best to Harshiti and May God Bless them😊
iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

Thanks Grace for the wonderful analysis.

Few days back I checked the same site for Harshiti. didn't post fearing of fight and admin warning.

Your words now brought smile on many Harshiti fans face and praying for the good news. hopefully on April 21stπŸ˜ƒ.

Yea, I wasn't sure if I should post up the compatibility or not because I didn't want to get people all worked up.  That is why I posted the Coworker Compatibility...how these to get along in a work environment.  This was the only safe place to post up something like this because the Desh forum would turn into a war zone.

I know the difference between reel and real and when two people have good working chemistry together you like to see them working together again which I don't think there is anything wrong with that.  It gets tricky when people try to force the situation of being a real couple that's the problem.  And as much as people try to be impartial and not take sides...you always still have your favorites...it is in the very nature of being human πŸ˜Š  

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

thanks heaps for likin my work u guys mwaaaaaaah πŸ€—

@all da compatibility stuff of harshiti πŸ˜
my lord u guys are amazing..... i just hope they'r a couple in real life but ya know although my heart says yes, my brain says no... we'l see

i wouldn't compare harshad with other stars. harshad is not da type who would reveal his personal life on national television and he has a great personality... no offense ppl... just my pov

Yes, Harshad is a very private person and I can respect that.  Who he is with is his own business and I don't see him revealing anything until he is ready to marry.

I hope he comes back soon with an awesome new show.  I know I'll probably get tomatoes thrown at me for saying this but a part of me wants him to come back with brand new co-stars.  I really don't want a cloud of "is he dating so-so" because he has come back with an ex-co-star of his...but then I would love to see him acting again with AG πŸ€”...I know I'm being a hypocrite here 🀒 and possibly playing favorites and probably being labeled as a "fan of only a couple" not a fan of the actors...*sigh* so complicated this is becoming...explains why I don't go to the individual threads and post because people may misunderstand me.

I think Harshad has been lucky when it comes to co-stars...he seems to get along with them really well...both female and male.  I hope his luck continues and he gets to meet another bunch of people who gel with him.

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣.....Grace if ppl tell we are fans of the couple...then let it be..πŸ˜›.......u dont worry much......we know whom we like...its obvi...that we love the couple thats why we are here.....but it doesnt mean that we dont like the actors....πŸ₯±....anyways...dont worry much..😊
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys

so y a I'm here again with some more siggies
Someone posted Harshad's pic from the GR8 magazine interview on FB and O my my😍 does he look handsome or what....if looks could kill, I swear I'll be dead after watching that pic of Harshad, the intensity in his eyes OMG! *dead*
(so pic credit goes to uploader)
 and once I made some creations on harshu I got carried away and made some on Harshiti/premeer and one on AdditiπŸ˜†....so some did not turn out to be to good!

Here you go: 

Hope you guys like them😊

-Abby
Edited by ...Harshiti... - 13 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Abby!

Love your siggies!  HC is looking so fine there.

I love the Prem and Heer dance staring one and the Prem, Heer, and Chahat...indeed what a perfect family.

Ahhh, I so wish we could see more Prem, Heer, Chahat bonding...missing Desh now πŸ˜”