Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
seriouslyy Yaar CCBM is d Bestest Show n I agrre wid Sakkena I 2 can't take Saathiya show seriousllyy . Sorry no offence but tht show has nothng yaar no cast , no story , no gd actors . lead actors ko dekhke toh ulti aati hai . no offence .

CCBM is d BEST show in every aspect . Magical n great n amzingg lead actors kinshuk n neha , magical pair NIVREN awosme . mesemerizinggg n unconventional love story n storyline . wht else any 1 want ?

I seriosullyy can't understand d chice of housewives , why they want d actress 2 cry n all . n i 2 agrre ki if they will count outside viewers CCBM wll b no1 show .
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

seriouslyy Yaar CCBM is d Bestest Show n I agrre wid Sakkena I 2 can't take Saathiya show seriousllyy . Sorry no offence but tht show has nothng yaar no cast , no story , no gd actors . lead actors ko dekhke toh ulti aati hai . no offence .

CCBM is d BEST show in every aspect . Magical n great n amzingg lead actors kinshuk n neha , magical pair NIVREN awosme . mesemerizinggg n unconventional love story n storyline . wht else any 1 want ?

I seriosullyy can't understand d chice of housewives , why they want d actress 2 cry n all . n i 2 agrre ki if they will count outside viewers CCBM wll b no1 show .

Hey Moni jaan! I've just been reading some of the eariler pages and i agree W*H u guys totally, Saathiya? My mum watches it and even she's always saying what's up with these people!!

CCBM is the BEST show with the BEST lead actors in Kinny and Neha! I can't imagine anyone doing what Kinshuk does on a daily basis on this show!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey Moni jaan! I've just been reading some of the eariler pages and i agree W*H u guys totally, Saathiya? My mum watches it and even she's always saying what's up with these people!!

CCBM is the BEST show with the BEST lead actors in Kinny and Neha! I can't imagine anyone doing what Kinshuk does on a daily basis on this show!

Yup, I agree. KM and Neha are just unbelievably good actors. KM has portrayed various shades so convincingly. Who else can do that. And even Neha has portrayed her groW*H from timid girl to strong woman so well.
The are the best on screen couple. There is no other magical couple on any soaps like them.

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!

AFTER YOU TUBE REJECTED MY PREVIOUS VM, I'M BACK!
With a new one πŸ˜‰

It's NivRen on one REALLY romantic song, Maula Mere!
Enjoy!!

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

bold line..u crack me out by saying this🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

lekn sach kahon jo b u ne boliii..100% correct.......🀣🀣
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys,

I was watching this scene before Viren,s entry, it's Sid Party in Sood house. Someone tries to force himself on Nivi. Sid defends Nivi.

I automatically connected this scene with viren's at the club. I felt that intense love and emotion which we saw in Viren's eyes and face was lacking in Sid (the probable reason may be because Abhishek still has to learn a lot).

The same scene u could see the pain on Nivi's face. Neha has portrayed the innocent Nivi so well. She is terrific actor and thus complements Viren totally. That is why the NIVI-VIREN MAGIC

Hey and there's more. This scene also had Nandu. But i was surprised that he did not have the hair style that he has now. 😊

-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ccbm is the best show n dat cant be denied
those shows like sathiya are more than crap compared 2 it (no offense)
rs shows bidai and ccbm are the best yrkkh is no wat near them since both de show have km in them
hiiiiiii jafrina..Raj... Asma...how r u all...πŸ˜›

i agree  with u jafrina.....😳
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u all, CCBM is the best show,  I really love it,  its a pleasure to watch it
hay so true Diya jan..how r u hun...πŸ˜›
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 13 years ago