Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

yaa i dnt know y ..i dnt like YRKKTH...itzzz maha boring ..and sathya..omg i cant handle that drama not evn for Sec .so boring  to handle..YUkkkk

chalo aj se Nivi or viren sat sat kitchen  mein ...😆😆😆

I agree with u both. Why are Saas-Bahu soaps given so much importance. Yes I can understand these are watched by a lot of housewives.
But then is they had to make soaps for housewives they should not have come up CCBM.

Come on there is a different lot of audience also who love to watch such love stories, aren't we important.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raj u r right..!!ccbm is for different users who wanted to analyse the story and not interested in conspiracy and cooking shows..!!😃if they consider the internet fans of ccbm,this show never be in a low position in the case of TRP's...the TAM ratings consider only a particular group...and if they consider the fans outside india and the fans in FB, i think ccbm will be in top 5....!! 😊
and i just watched the video posted by fahida...it is not clear bt we can get an outline...we can get only some glimpses of neha...Bt the most funny thing is there r some actresses(not the ones in neha's group)continously making mistakes in their steps....!!now i understand why they edit these performances so much when it airs on tv..!!else it will be a disaster to watch..!!😆
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey a new scene has been published on the threat go check it
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello gals hu r u all ? 🤗 

Weekend is veryy boringg . Can'tt waitt for tomm .

Gals 2dy I was seeng UMTV n they showed CCBM part in highlights naming " Nivi ne ki Viren ke liye TAPASYA " 😕  . But They didn't showed their seg . They cut it 😡 .

Wht I saw frm tht 1-2 sec highlight is tht I guess Viren n Nivi were in some mandir ( Sorry if i m wrong ) Viren was in hottt SHERWANI 😉 . I wish they would hav showed d seg also . 😔
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hello gals hu r u all ? 🤗 

Weekend is veryy boringg . Can'tt waitt for tomm .

Gals 2dy I was seeng UMTV n they showed CCBM part in highlights naming " Nivi ne ki Viren ke liye TAPASYA " 😕  . But They didn't showed their seg . They cut it 😡 .

Wht I saw frm tht 1-2 sec highlight is tht I guess Viren n Nivi were in some mandir ( Sorry if i m wrong ) Viren was in hottt SHERWANI 😉 . I wish they would hav showed d seg also . 😔

Hi Moni Jaan how r u Sweetie.,  U r right Dear weekends are soooo boring without CCBM,  am waiting for tomorrow, 

Hey thats a Good segment about NIvren Dear, I really want to see them together with their magical love,  How I miss those moments
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Raj u r right..!!ccbm is for different users who wanted to analyse the story and not interested in conspiracy and cooking shows..!!😃if they consider the internet fans of ccbm,this show never be in a low position in the case of TRP's...the TAM ratings consider only a particular group...and if they consider the fans outside india and the fans in FB, i think ccbm will be in top 5....!! 😊

and i just watched the video posted by fahida...it is not clear bt we can get an outline...we can get only some glimpses of neha...Bt the most funny thing is there r some actresses(not the ones in neha's group)continously making mistakes in their steps....!!now i understand why they edit these performances so much when it airs on tv..!!else it will be a disaster to watch..!!😆

Yup CCBM caters to a different audience. I wish they would consider fans outside india.
CCBM is an unconventional story, something we would only dream about and that is what attracts us so much to it. Even though it REEL story, still we analyze it.
I don't think scenes for Sid-Nivi were ever written on this forum, the way scenes are written for Nivi-Viren and we so much enjoy them. I mean if you put all that together you would get a novel with such lovely scenes.
This itself tell how much we love CCBM.

The video for SPA - i could not make out which one was neha. I guess we will have to wait till it airs on TV

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey Girls how r u all,  Real boring Weekend,  Waiting for Monday for CCBM

Hey girls can anyone plz help me for one thing,
I really love the song of Nivren which they sing often Tu hi Saathi.

I want to download it in my mobile, Can someone plz tell me where should I go to get the song s that I can put it in my mobile, Plz can someone help me

NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Girls how r u all,  Real boring Weekend,  Waiting for Monday for CCBM

Hey girls can anyone plz help me for one thing,
I really love the song of Nivren which they sing often Tu hi Saathi.

I want to download it in my mobile, Can someone plz tell me where should I go to get the song s that I can put it in my mobile, Plz can someone help me

I think the link to it was posted in the previous NivRen thread on someone's request. I have downloaded it, but do not know how I can upload it for you.
Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: niviren

I think the link to it was posted in the previous NivRen thread on someone's request. I have downloaded it, but do not know how I can upload it for you.

Oh thats so sad,  But its oK I will try to search for it and see if I can download it,

Thanks a lot Dear, 
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey girls, sorry i haven't been on here much today, been writing like crazy!!

I added 2 (or 3?!) new scenes today, please use the index on the first page as they're spread out now with comments in btwn (thanks to everyone for those!!)

Hi Moni!!🤗 Thanks for ur update about UMTV - hot sherwaani?! hai i can't wait!! And i think u were the only one to comment ke Viren was shirtless and about to take a shower in that one scene LOLZZ😉😳