NivRen: Ghazab Prem Ki Ek Ajab Kahani

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyyy girls (hi my pyaari pyaari dis).. sooo princess Mahi is baaack on the forum. It's been soo long, I know but what can I say? Education first and pleasure later! But anyways, hopefully now I will have a bit more time to be active on the forum.. hopefully. Anyways.. so we have finished 31 whole threads about NivRen. Amazing isn't it? 31 threads in less than five months (as the first NivRen thread began on October 14th 2011). Wow, that is a lot of posts being made daily on Nivi and Viren alone. Jeeze, we are so addicted to them and their love story. Well, I know I haven't done an introduction in a long time and I know I'm rusty now (so please do not expect this to be some great introduction) but here I go--

"Marriages are created in heaven."

"God creates us in pairs."

"Two bodies, one soul."

These are all sayings that we have all heard at one point or another, but do we really even understand what it means to be someone's better half? To be someone's soul mate?

The answer here is real simple. No. No one really fully knows what it means to be created for someone but with time and as relationships grow stronger, the answer slowly becomes more and more clear. I was made for him. I was made to stand by him and be with him through his hardest times. These are understandings that come with time. Marriage and love is like an empty canvas. Each day and each experience is like a brush stroke and after some time and effort, it becomes this beautiful piece of artwork. Nothing comes quickly. No love, no understanding, no trust is built over night. It takes time for people to be able to form each of these aspects.

Here an unconventional love story comes into play. The story of NivRen. Nivedita Sharma and Viren Sood. Viren, a young man who loved Nivi from a tender age and wanted to impress her but instead got into trouble and was sent away; and Nivi, who does not have even the slightest recollection of him from that time. Viren comes back and marries Nivi. He makes her think he loves her, which he actually does, marries her and when his plans to destroy his elder brother get foiled, he begins to show resentment and hatred towards everyone, including the wife whom he loves so dearly. But his anger and hate get the best of him and make him blind and unable to see how much he really does love her. But the story has a twist. Viren's eyes are finally opening.. but will it be too late? Will NivRen be able to go back to its full glory or has this been ruined. Marriage is a two way street. Compromise and understanding go hand in hand when it comes to marriage but both parties must be able to set everything aside and meet on common grounds, but is that possible with the Viren we see now? Will NivRen ever be able to be back up there? Or has NivRen completely fallen off its pedestal, never to be able to rise to its fullest ever again?

Viren Sood. Words can not begin to describe this rollercoaster of a man. From his return to Shimla, he had us always questioning what kind of guy he is. Is he the sensitive, loving, caring, good guy? Or is he the hateful, vengeful, angry bad guy? Just when he had us thinking that he was the ultimate lover, he switched gears and showed us the Viren Sood that we never in a million years imagined could exist. He become MR. WRONG. He was the guy you know to stay away from. The mean, cruel, insensitive, egotistic, selfish guy who we just could no longer stand. And then he got what he had coming. Perhaps it sounds harsh of me to say, but Viren needed to be in that accident for two reasons' 1) he had it coming because he had turned into this hateful, loathing human being who just wanted too cause problems in his own family and reason 2) Viren needed to see how much love for him really existed in this world.. in the Sood house. This accident became Viren's eye opener. Now Viren sees how much his family (especially his wife) cares about him and that he is loved and wanted. Now it's time for the Viren Sood that we know and love (and often fight each other for) makes his reappearance. It's time good Viren comes back.

And as per recent episodes, that is exactly what we are getting. Things will not drastically change over night but Viren has made improvements almost immediately after the accident. For one, when Chancal was yelling at Nivi, Viren finally stepped in. When Nandu offered Viren breakfast, Viren was worried as to why certain foods were cooked on that day when those foods are supposed to be not cooked/ eaten. Then when Viren opened Nivi's collage gift and tears began to stream down his face.

Those silent tears screamed a thousand different things.
I'm sorry. I was wrong. I love you. I know you love me. Etc etc.

Viren knew he had committed a grave sin and he finally beginning to understand where he went wrong and that he was unable to ever really understand his family.

Those silent tears were the first step to our Viren Sood finally coming back!

" Dhoor kahin aasmaano par, hote hai yeh saare faisle. Kaun jaane koi humsafar, kab, kaise, kaha mile. "

Somewhere far in the skies, all these decisions are made.

Who knows when, how, where, we will meet our soul mates.

God created NivRen for each other and no matter what happens in life, the two will be united. A union made in heaven is an inseparable unity that will always find itself together as one. No matter the problems that arise, no matter the dilemmas that come in a couple's way, jab rab milaaye jodi than there is nothing anyone can do to destroy it.

" Tera mera jaanmo ka naata hai, yunhi nahin dil lubhata hai. Rishtey yeh rab hi banata hai, karke bahane milaata hai. "

God creates us in pairs, He makes matches up in heaven and then creates excuses as to why two people should not be together so in the end, the two can fight against the odds and find themselves together. Why does he create excuses for people not to be together? Otherwise, he would be doing all the work. And these excuses are a test of our love. This is the perfect example of what NivRen is going through at this very moment, but the pair will be able to go against the odds because this was a match made in heaven. Rab ne bana di jodi.

Our first ever thread started on October 14, 2010 and now within five months we are on our 31st thread! Here are some of the most recent threads.....

24) NiVren - Mohabat ki Azmaaish

25) NiVren - Ek Atoot Bandhan

26) NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha

27) NiVren- ladai pyar aur Nafrat ki

28) NivRen: Missing love in relation

29) NivRen - Abhi Ishq Ki Imtihaan Aur Bhi Baaki Hain
30) NivRen - A Roller Coaster Ride 
31) NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhu Miloo Ki Doori!

Here is an ever-growing list of the NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha, Jafrina. Raj, Mim, Sakeena, Sonal, Preethi

Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

welcome to this new thread

hey mahi nice thread n nice intro

n could u add my name in
NivReniacs list
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahi beautiful introduction sweetheart, you haven't lost your touch. ðŸ˜‰  I totally agree with whatever you have written about marriage and love. And you have summed up a Nivren journey so far pretty well. I loved the songs you quoted and the way you described them.

Asma thanks sweetie again for a wonderful title.

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d new thread
beautiful introduction Mahi😳
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi mahi dear...after a looong time..!!!!

awesome intro dear...loved d title...
doot thumbnail
i am fine. but really sad tat i have wait fr 2 days fr mondays epi
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i no yaar d weekend is so boring widout NivRen,CCBM n of course Kinny😳
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi dears...i've made a new vm...pls watch n comment...i posted in prev thread too but it was almost over so posting here too...😃

doot thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkparty

i no yaar d weekend is so boring widout NivRen,CCBM n of course Kinny😳

i wish tat i could see CCBM 7 days😳  (i know its 2 much )
doot thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

hi dears...i've made a new vm...pls watch n comment...i posted in prev thread too but it was almost over so posting here too...😃

yes i saw it . its really nice . u had done a gr8 job